IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MustRVango (PTR’S CONF CALL NOTES WITH DAN): PTR 7/8/11 6:44AM

Go down

MustRVango (PTR’S CONF CALL NOTES WITH DAN): PTR 7/8/11 6:44AM Empty MustRVango (PTR’S CONF CALL NOTES WITH DAN): PTR 7/8/11 6:44AM

Post by Rooster Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:58 am

MustRVango (PTR’S CONF CALL NOTES WITH DAN): PTR 7/8/11 6:44AM

July 8th, 2011

I apologize for any misinterpreting I may have done in transcribing here. I am a Southern girl and you talk a bit faster than I type.
Enjoy, Mustang

PTR CC 7-7-11

Dan-I don’t know if I am going to say good morning or good evening. You will get this on the morning of the 8th. There are so many other calls going on that we thought that we would wait.
I can’t tell you guys how positive we are in this. There are a lot of things that are going on that are really good.
You guys want fact right now. If you want fantasy, well, there is a lot of that out there.
We do differ from some things that are being said.
I have been on calls all day long. There are things going on in Iraq. As we called people in Iraq they said that some people got regular pay and there were no lines at the bank.
I don’t do calls like these to keep you guys grounded. I do these calls because this is what I believe is true. I appreciate you guys think gin that I am doing these calls for you, the fact is that we are almost done.
We got some really good information about a guy who purchased dinar at a western union trading place for a $1.06.
When I first got started doing this rate. All of the things that we heard about we tried to prove absolute before we shared it. Now we are just repeating things.
Gary -basically what I said is Dan I know who the people are and I know where it came from. The people I know have a copy of the receipt. We turned it over to an international attorney in Chicago and we asked him to go and visit the location.. He went to the location took a copy of the receipt and when he got there he asked if he could cash in some dinar. He said that he was confused and he asked what they were selling it for . .000124. He showed the receipt and said it looks like you sold yesterday for 1.06. They said that they could not explain what had happened but that they were selling it for .000116. Somebody may have made a mistake there, everybody’s talking about cashing out.
We are trying to find these places to prove it. We need some reality. We believe in this . We still believe that it is a phenomenal investment. I don’t have proof that things are really going down. We are excited, don’t be disappointed if you wake up tomorrow and it’s not there.
Don’t go out and spend your grocery money or your mortgage money to buy more dinar. We appreciate everyone on here and we want to give you viable information.
Dan-People got really excited when this got out there. From the beginning we have tried dot keep a level head about this. One thing we have talked about is trying to verify those things.
We use to discuss these things before we would allow these things to get out there. From Paul to Boozeman to others.
Just like you said Gary like with the receipts. We got a call from Baghdad and he said that he was there in Baghdad and he said that there was no commotion.
We heard that the contractors got paid and this is still unconfirmed.
Everybody on this line is excited about this investment. It is really difficult to sit and listen to these things. There are people talking and after calls they are going out and purchasing reserves. It was about a month ago that many of you went out purchased reserves because of what Shabibi and Maliki supposedly announced. A bird in the hand.
As emphatically as they are telling you that it is over tomorrow, I am telling you that it is not over tomorrow.. I belie that we have 2-03 days before it’s over.
Bob-I have a friend I have met thorough our board. He has contacts overseas, one is n an important building. they are hearing that this is on hold. They are watching for this meeting on Saturday on the Erbil agreement. Obviously we are just watching and waiting. This meeting has much to do with our investment. Maliki is dragging his feet not wanting to give up the power that he has and the Erbil agreement has a lot to do with power sharing.
Dan-Bob, we could be excited about this happening on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.
bob-This source has been pretty consistent. When we hear the news obviously some of it is incorrect, but the news coming out does support this intel.
I don’t think it is going to go too much longer.
Dan-I was talking to a winner. He had reserves and was anxious about the time line. they want to hear that it is happening, they want to hear that it is over. A good positive story is going to make you feel really good today, but in 2-5 days you won’t feel quite so good.
Reality is that it has been 3-4 months since we heard that it was happening.
I remember when we first got into this. December it was definitely going to happen before the new year. Do you guys remember those days.
Bob-last July it was going to happen, then it was going to happen on Aug 17th.
Dan-We had pretty good contacts who told us that they already had the lower denoms.
bob-yep they were handling the ATMs and they were expecting things to happen. Back then everyone was just looking at Iraq as being the trigger point. Now we know that the BiS is involved. We are becoming more educated.
Now we are at a point where even the banks in our own country are talking about it.
Dan-Just a while back WF was circulating letters saying using a third party saying that this was a scam.
Now we are hearing about the BOA cashing out everybody. Go to your bank and see if they are indeed cashing out people at these prices.
Try to order some dinar and test your own water.
It is very solid and positive information that we have heard all day long We heard from some pretty strong sources saying that contractors got paid at the new rates then we have contractors saying that they are getting the regular pay. See both of these are rumors to me.
We are trying to bring to light things. One of the reasons that Golfer Dan got involved is that we claim to be better than the other teams. We are not suppose to be spilling it before we confirm it.
Some of you guys have asked for Walt Disney king of stuff. I personally want to stop that king of stuff. I am not saying that Tony, who is a good friend of mine won’t come on here and tell you this kind of stuff.
Am I being too negative here?
Bob-A friend of mine went to the BOA and spoke to the VP of the bank. Feb 2011 notice saying that the IQD is a scam. This was from their foreign currency dept. You hear all of these bank stories. This was not a large bank branch but it still was a BOA.
Dan-Yesterday I went and talked to a BOA employee and said look I have over 6 figures American invested in this. If this is revalued at the old rate of $3.22. Are you guys interested. Would you talk to people over your head and see if you guys would be interested in dealing with us, my friends and I. Can you really, really dig on this for us.
This is my money and my investment. She went as high as she could get. Some people believe that this currency may value at some point in time. Now this bank is in California. She got as high as she could. Do we take this as negative?
Absolutely Not.
Dan you have the strongest background. are you surprised by this comment.
golfer Dan-They are not going to come out and publicize that they are about to change this price. A banker is not about to tell you that tomorrow you will be able to cash in at 5 and today you can buy it much cheaper.
Dan-Like Shabibi saying that their currency is going to become more valuable. People in that room said that it was more along the line of Iraq is on its way back. Like some very positive things are going to happen towards the end of the month.
Shabibi is one of the more powerful men involved in this. This man is not going to be that emphatic on what is going to be taking place.
They are not going to stand on a stage and say that they are going to raise the value of the dinar on such and such date.
We should be super excited but let’s not be ridiculous about tomorrow or this weekend because it might not happen.
bob-look at the stock market. There is a thing called insider trading. That would keep people from making phenomenal gains from insider information.
If we look at the other countries and the other instances like Kuwait. There was a lot of misinformation . There were articles in the paper saying it wasn’t going to happen.. It just happened.
When there are people out there telling us that they know that this is about to happen. Then we know that this is violating all of the practical principal that protects the markets.
Dan-There are some pretty sharp guys out there who believe that it was going to happen. I believe that people are getting a little over zealous about the information that they are sharing and some of it is to accurate.
Correct me if you think that I am wrong.
This is one of the largest monetary shifts in my life. There must be a lot of play on this thing.
Kuwait was a different thing because we have the internet now. Last year we spoke every couple of weeks Now it is happening 2 or 3 times or more a week..
Many people are getting the you know what kicked out of them over this. I am trying to be the guys who says this. I am pretty pumped.
I think that we are so close I am looking at Sunday night or Monday, not that I know anything, just logic.
There are still some things to be decided.
Bob-they are very close. Saturday is suppose to be a very positive meeting and we are witting to see the outcome of Saturday.
Dan-I started doing theses calls a while ago. I endure the accommodations. I still scratch my head and wonder where the negativity came from.
I don’t like it when the guys say that Dan is right because I say that it’s not happening and I was right. When I say that its’ not going to happen I give you a reason why I believe that. There is no benefit here for me being right.
We just decided to do a call.
Tonight was another milestone of it’s over, it’s happening, it’s done. we are almost there. Don’t ruin your Friday because it’s not happening.
Bob-Use common sense. We are putting this puzzle together and we are trying to use our heads.
Dan-In chat we were trying to do some extra servers, the software and some extra people. We kicked this thing open a little early.
We are trying to put together a news section, a dog site.
The text messaging should be one of the smallest part of this.
The platform that we are going to in the backstage is going to create a much better environment for the calls. There are some pieces for this that are some apps for your cell phone. you can actually do your entire back office on his.
We will have some post rv speaking.
Bob-we put this together because a lot of people thought they were missing some calls. This is very advanced in building communities. You can put some little videos in there.
We have a lot of people who say that they want their privacy. You can still block or open up.
You will be able to use your iPhone and just listen to the call streaming. You won’t need the number or the pin you just click on the site and you are on the call.
Speed of communication are there. There are many other things that are going to be there.
Go into your profile an look at the things that you can do.

Bob-We are going back to the bandwidth issue. we are intriguing the servers. T
Dan-The new server is an 8 core processor. We are housing it behind some secure servers We feel comfortable there. Golfer Dan is putting together some stuff.
If you are so anxious to get on these calls and get off. We are not trying to say that anybody is not intelligent. You really do need to plan for your stuff. If you don’t have the money for your trusts.
Watch your identity. You don’t have to share your information if you don’t like . It’s your personality that we are dealing with.
I miss all of the pictures. coming up on Monday we are going to start doing some classes on how to use this. Some of you are smarter than us but we are going to go through teaching you how to use this on your cell phone, or smart phone.
There are a lot of things coming up. If it RVs tomorrow and you don’t want anything to do with the site then that okay.
Have we left anything out?
I really appreciate Dan, Gary and Bob coming on here. People hear in my voice
I am really getting pumped that this thing is about over. Every day we see things that see we are almost there. I don’t look at my clock anymore wondering if I missed something.
I hope this hits people and helps people make decisions.
Friday should be good.
Bob-we have the best mods on the internet
Dan-we also have more mods in the sand than anybody.
We will be talking to you sometime Friday one way or the other.
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down