IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VERY ENCOURAGING Experience with Wells-Fargo (FROM ANOTHER SITE)

Go down

VERY ENCOURAGING Experience with Wells-Fargo (FROM ANOTHER SITE) Empty VERY ENCOURAGING Experience with Wells-Fargo (FROM ANOTHER SITE)

Post by Rooster Sun May 15, 2011 9:55 pm

VERY ENCOURAGING Experience with Wells-Fargo

On Friday I went to my local Wells bank to do a wire transfer for some Dinars. When I arrived the bank was very busy so one of the loan managers handled my transaction. When he saw the word "dinar" in the notation area of the wire app he asked me if I had many Dinars. To my surprise I answered "yes, many". He immediately asked if I would like to meet the manager, who was brought over immediately to introduce herself. She said she was aware of something happening with the Dinar, and that something big was happening "NEXT WEEK". She said that they were heavy in cash as all of Wells Fargo appears to be, and that her staff would be happy to help me with RE purchases and trusts. Then a personal banker appeared and made his introduction. I played right along as if I expected them to know all that I did and left the bank with a smile and heightened confidence. This was the FIRST TIME I have EVER had direct confirmation that the Dinar was about to RV. As an aside, I asked if they had seen the new Treasury Notes that have been shown on the Gold commercials (The US continues to print money}. THese are the new Treasury Notes that will soon replace our Federal Reserve notes after the IQD revalues. Hang on folks, we're in for one exciting ride.

Go RV over 3

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down