IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stetson145 (Wells Fargo Ready for RV to Happen Now!!): DV 8/6/11 10:52pm ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

stetson145 (Wells Fargo Ready for RV to Happen Now!!): DV 8/6/11 10:52pm  ON ANOTHER SITE Empty stetson145 (Wells Fargo Ready for RV to Happen Now!!): DV 8/6/11 10:52pm ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:24 pm

stetson145 (Wells Fargo Ready for RV to Happen Now!!): DV 8/6/11 10:52pm ON ANOTHER SITE

Oh No, not another bank story! Oh Yes, BUT, this one is first hand…and it’s “mine”! Today I went to my small WF branch, from where I have
been sending my wire orders to DB for almost two years now. Most of them were sent by the same gentleman so we began discussing
the dinar investment some time ago. His story was always the same…I was wasting my money, it would never RV, be very careful, they were
being told it was a scam, etc., etc., etc. But “today”, I went in to send a wire to DB and was waited on by a gentleman I’ve never seen before.
While he was typing my wire, I noticed his name tag said he was the Branch Manager. Since I knew the Branch Mgr. I questioned him about
it. He told me he was the Mgr. of all the Mgrs. as well as everyone else in this branch, and was usually in a back office. I said well, then you’re
the guy that has “all” the answers around here…right? His response…I hope so! Next I said you guys must be gearing up for the Iraqi dinar
exchange…he stopped typing, looked up at me and said “yes” we are almost ready ……and it’s going to happen “sooner rather than later!!!
You need to see our lead private banker if you haven’t already done so, and gave me the private bankers card. About then, he called over another
guy who was walking past, and introduced him to me. Told me he had just joined WF…and had come over from Chase Bank. I mentioned that we
were just discussing the Iraqi Dinar…and said, so I suppose Chase is also getting ready for the big exchange? His answer also was “yes”. After
I then mentioned BOA he said, we’re all preparing for this to happen very soon! We left things at, that he will introduce me to their lead private banker
Mon. or Tues. I finished by letting him know that I have numerous questions I will be asking them, as well as the bankers at Chase and BOA before I
decide who might handle what for me. Yaaaaaah!!!! RV
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum