IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live from Kuwait ( Big Country Intel ) From Another Site

Go down

Live from Kuwait ( Big Country Intel ) From Another Site Empty Live from Kuwait ( Big Country Intel ) From Another Site

Post by Rooster Mon May 02, 2011 11:47 am

Live from Kuwait ( Big Country Intel ) From Another Site

Live on Baghdad TV last night 4-30-2011 friends of mine were watching this from their home in Kuwait.

He asked his wife to inturept the information and this is what was said...

1 billion and some change needs to be withdrew from a U.S. bank account before May 27th or they will lose the funds...

Is that clear enough...

Wow all those with high connections and intel and those that have been claiming that it is " done "! The few of us here in Kuwait know that nothing has happened yet... those who prey on the weak and hopeful.... those who pump yu up, then come back and say I'm here just to tell you to keep " your dinars, do not sale " telling week after week not a reason to go out and buy more dinars... knows it like telling a child, do not do this.... cause you know they are going to do it because you said not too...

further more, they never said if it was 1 billion U.S. dollars or if it was Iraq Dinar worth one Billion, which would mean what? that's right at least 1 Trillion... ???

Bottom line just good old fasion intel from watching Iraq TV has brought this date to light.. May 27th.. is the drop dead date to move the money to another account under Iraq control or lose it....

Trust me.... if the RV happens we will know here in Kuwait...

Good luck to us all!
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down