IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

8/16 eve Okie is saying...live and ongoing at OOM DR tweet FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

8/16 eve Okie is saying...live and ongoing at OOM DR tweet FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty 8/16 eve Okie is saying...live and ongoing at OOM DR tweet FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:14 am

8/16 eve Okie is saying...live and ongoing at OOM DR tweet FROM ANOTHER SITE

Tuesday talkin...Frodo just never gave up...Okie is not giving up either...

...and having done all...let the peace that surpasses understanding keep you poised but grounded....

Okie chat at OOM Tue evening
08/16/2011

7:09 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] I DO NOT WANT TO RAISE ANY FALSE HOPES BUT I AM HEARING FROM THE 3 LETTER AGENCY THAT TONIGHT IS STILL LOOKING GOOD. THIS INFORMANT HAS BEEN WRONG IN THE PAST ABOUT DATES BUT NEVER WRONG ABOUT INTEL--SO LET'S HOPE HE KNOCKS A HOME RUN TONIGHT AND THE UST DROPS THE NUMBERS----AS WE SLEEP (OR PRAY). HERES HOPING

7:10 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] WHOEVER IS POSTING THAT 5-6-7-8- DOLLAR RATE IS COMPLETELY WRONG--PERIOD----NUFF SAID!!!!!!!!

7:11 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] I STILL AM BEING TOLD THE RATE FURNISHED ME MONTHS AND MONTHS AGO IS CLOSE IF NOT EXACT RATE7:11 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] I STILL AM BEING TOLD THE RATE FURNISHED ME MONTHS AND MONTHS AGO IS CLOSE IF NOT EXACT RATE

7:14 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] I DON'T MIND QUESTIONS---IT'S JUST I CAN'T THINK OF ANY THING THAT HASN'T BEEN ASKED AND ANSWERED MANY MANY TIMES BEFORE

7:18 PM [mommymyers79] [zero] THX for the intel OKIE, Can you remember about how far off this source have been in the past. A week, A month ect?

7:19 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] ZERO--NEVER RIGHT ON DATE BECAUSE IRAQ KEPT CHANGING INTEL--LIKE TRYING TO GRAB A HAND FULL OF AIR----IMPOSSIBLE TASK

7:24 PM [mommymyers79] [04toaster] Please ask OKIE: OKIE I work for USPS and they just told us Saturday that by october they possibly wont be able to have money there to cover our paychecks so my question is.... will we really be able to see this RV before then?

7:25 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] TOASTER--LOOKS VERY GOOD RIGHT NOW--I HAVE NO CRYSTAL BALL-----GHOST SOLD IT ON E-BAYI

7:33 PM [kissabella] ......OKIE OIL MAN ..... [10sguru] OKIE - TY - When we cash in, how will the media portray us "lucky ones" and how will it affect national news?

7:34 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] 10SGURU--HOPEFULLY THIS WILL NOT BE ADDRESSED IN THE MEDIA---IF THE AVERAGE AMERICAN FINDS OUT FOR A FEW HUNDRED BUCKS THEY COULD HAVE BECAME MILLIONAIRES---THE FERTILIZER WOULD HIT THE VENTILATOR

7:35 PM [kissabella] .........OKIE OIL MAN .......... [tubandjo] Okie Oil Man, since we only have a very small amount under 100,000 IQD would you think putting most of the cash in CD's would be good? Thank You and God Bless

7:36 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] TUBANDJO--YOUR CHOICE--CD'S PAY VERY SMALL RETURN--THINK ABOUT INSURANCE ANNUNITIES

7:38 PM [mommymyers79] [juicelady] Oakie you just explained about China's RV. We heard thar VND RV'd also, any news on that?, Thank you

7:39 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] JUICELADY--SHOULD OCCUR SHORTLY--AS CHINA GOES----SO DOES VIET NAM (BOTH COMMUNIST COUNTRIES CLOSELY ASSOCIATED IN THE MANUFACTURING SECTOR)--------

7:33 PM [kissabella] ......OKIE OIL MAN ..... [10sguru] OKIE - TY - When we cash in, how will the media portray us "lucky ones" and how will it affect national news?

7:34 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] 10SGURU--HOPEFULLY THIS WILL NOT BE ADDRESSED IN THE MEDIA---IF THE AVERAGE AMERICAN FINDS OUT FOR A FEW HUNDRED BUCKS THEY COULD HAVE BECAME MILLIONAIRES---THE FERTILIZER WOULD HIT THE VENTILATOR
Read More button on right
7:35 PM [kissabella] .........OKIE OIL MAN .......... [tubandjo] Okie Oil Man, since we only have a very small amount under 100,000 IQD would you think putting most of the cash in CD's would be good? Thank You and God Bless

7:36 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] TUBANDJO--YOUR CHOICE--CD'S PAY VERY SMALL RETURN--THINK ABOUT INSURANCE ANNUNITIES

7:38 PM [mommymyers79] [juicelady] Oakie you just explained about China's RV. We heard thar VND RV'd also, any news on that?, Thank you

7:39 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] JUICELADY--SHOULD OCCUR SHORTLY--AS CHINA GOES----SO DOES VIET NAM (BOTH COMMUNIST COUNTRIES CLOSELY ASSOCIATED IN THE MANUFACTURING SECTOR)--------

7:39 PM [iqdgranny] [hopeful4kids] do you think we will be able to cash out some early and save some for a bit or do we only get one shot???

7:40 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] HOPEFUL 4 KIDS--WHAT A SCREEN NAME---ADOPT KIDS---YES CASH IN INITIALLY WHAT YOUR CHOICE MANDATES

7:42 PM [iqdgranny] [Scomil] Okie..this is a general intel question when you have several sources giving different dates for the RV..how do you decide which is the one you provide to the RV crowd..?

7:43 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] SCOMIL--USED TO CONSULT MY CRYSTAL BALL TILL GHOST SOLD IT ON E-BAY

7:43 PM [kissabella] .......OKIE OIL MAN .......[trpschick] Please ask Okie if we dont see it this week if he thinks that we are going to go way into September....so many people need this so badly and are hoping that it isnt going to go any longer

7:43 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] I FEEL TRPSCHIK THAT WE WILL BE BLESSED MUCH BEFORE THAT TIME LINE

7:44 PM [iqdgranny] [phase1] Will the alQaida attacks in 17 cities killing 70 and injuring over 140 affect the RV and the Security issues?

7:45 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] PHASE-IT HAS IMPLICATIONS BUT IF ANYTHING IT WOULD EXPEDITE R/V BECAUSE WHEN YOUR OUT SPENDING MONEY YOU ARE NOT SHOOTING AND KILLING EACH OTHERL

7:48 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] YES TONIGHT IS STILL IN PLAY EVEN AT THIS LATE HOUR
HERE IS THE REST--PACIFIC TIME STAMPS:
5:49 PM [iqdgranny] [rc] any idea when the dong might rv
5:49 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] RC-SHOULD ALREADY HAVE HIT TAKING INTO CONSIDERATION CHINA'S MINUTE MOVE

5:49 PM [Jimbo] OKIE OIL MAN ,,,Bothell is at the ready. Champagne on ice!
5:50 PM [kissabella] I CAN TAKE QUESTIONS
5:50 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] JIMBO--MAY SEND CASHIER CHECK--STILL UNDECIDED
MYMYERS79.
5:51 PM [cacky] i bought some dong yesterday and today and it was cheaper today than yesterday. Does that mean anything
5:51 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] MOWFLI--I HAVE BEEN INFORMED THE USD HOWEVER MANY OTHERS SAYS GBP--I AM NOT SURE
5:51 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] CACKY--YES--IT MEANS YOU LOST MONEY

5:51 PM [kissabella] ..........OKIE OIL MAN ..........[Preciousdog] Do you think the final rate...when revelaed.. will stay close to that amount for at least a year or two or not?
5:52 PM [abbababy] OKIE I'll bet when you were born and the doctors told her she just gave birth to a baby boy, her first response was OKIE DOKIE. Love it Okie Be Blessed You are the Man!!!!!
5:52 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] PRECIOUSDOG--INITIAL RATE WILL DETERMINE THAT--IF IT COMES OUR LOW--IT WILL RISE

5:52 PM [iqdgranny] [mvg1222] Ask Okie when this hits, would it be in the middle of the night or late during the day...Or is that known?
5:52 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] ABBABABY---MOM SAID-----------OUCH!!!!!!!!!
5:53 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] PROBABLY WHILE WE SLEEP

5:53 PM [iqdgranny] [hotwheels] Because of the recent insurgent actvity will the GOI be completed and official right away
5:53 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] HOTWHEELS--THIS IS THE WEEK FOR COMPLETION

5:54 PM [kissabella] ......OKIE OIL MAN .... [nanap] A litlle laugh for Okie, This was on a portable sign in front of a bussiness...25 yrs. ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash & Bob Hope. Now we have Obama...No Cash & No Hope.
5:55 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] BOEHNER WILL BE YOUR NEXT PRESIDENT TO FINISH TERM OF OBAMA

6:12 PM [debtarheelgirl] NOTICE ---------ON PTR EMG call right now - Tony states he and DAN are getting in text messages - something is happening they are trying to confirm info about us being happier sooner than we realize - hopefully they will get some news and I will paste in here if I hear more - I am typing notes now....

6:15 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] I AM SUPPOSE TO RECEIVE NOTICE ABOUT THE SAME TIME THE BANK SCREENS CHANGE

6:24 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] I AM NOT A LOS VEGAS BOOKIE AND DON'T GIVE ODDS ON ANYTHING--I HAVE SAID BEFORE--IT STILL COULD OCCUR TONIGHT

6:25 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] I AM NOT IN CONTROL OF THE R/V--I ONLY FURNISH INFORMATION

6:33 PM [iqdgranny] [bogeyboy] Please ask Okie his thoughts on Foreign currency accounts and waiting for rate to rise
6:34 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] BOGEYBOY--MANY VARIABLES IN THAT QUESTION--IF RATE IS DECENT---DUMP IT--IT COULD GO SOUTH JUST AS EASILY AS IT R/V'S BECAUSE REMEMBER-------IT IS IRAQ
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down