IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

8/18 late night..."telling it like it is Scotti G style..." DR tweet FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

8/18 late night..."telling it like it is Scotti G style..." DR tweet FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty 8/18 late night..."telling it like it is Scotti G style..." DR tweet FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:07 am

8/18 late night..."telling it like it is Scotti G style..." DR tweet FROM ANOTHER SITE

I find myself trying to wrap my head around the interesting information that continues to spread across the land of the invested. I am troubled that one of my sources thinks I did them wrong but I can’t get the door of communication open to even find out the specifics of their displeasure. Let me comment that I think the info that they have shared is most credible and appreciated. A week +/- a couple of days ago I had a ton of information to bring to a private Round table call. After sharing all the ‘feel good’ info and the analysis I had done on some things, I stated that I had one piece of news that I really did not want to share but I felt obligated to share the not-so-good with the ‘feel good’. Well after evaluating information that did not pan out (again) and that which is proposed by this new info-source in chat ‘Amazed’ I began to hear the words of my source Deb as she told me about a well placed source in Iraq was stating that the RV was being pushed back until the (I believe) Aug. 20 – 28! Makes one ponder!

Then yesterday I was speaking with my dear brother ‘Rabbi’ (and yes he is a Rabbi) who is one of my Round table friends. He asked me to share the following text he sent my way with our fellow investors: “I just got a phone call, from a friend of mine. Said they had just been given 3 contacts to build towers. Would be paid in rved money, They are asking some other people that I know to go there to work.. Things are starting to happen. I do not think that we have long to wait. I still think VND will rv first week of next month and if they plan on rving the Dinar with it , that is when it will be.. Just my thoughts..”

Now I think he is right on about the VND RV in the first week of Sept. He might even be right about the RV being simultaneous (I have heard many opinions about this).

Now in this discourse of Amazed in chat this morning, it was stated that we would see tier 2 (contractor) receiving lower denom, newly RV currency. This, in part lines up with the information Bear brought to me and then to Okie Monday where he mentioned his friend in Iraq who will no longer be able to pay for his supplies with USD after last Monday. He was informed he would have to use the new IQD currency, which would have a new value. One of the CEO’s of DonnieR also mentioned in a call Monday that he was contacted by two contractors in Iraq who were advised they would no longer be paid in USD but in a new IQD currency. More on this follows.
Read More button on right
Now I just got off a 1 hour call with Okie. We talked at length about all this stuff and the ‘3 tier’ statements. Before I get into that I will provide a touch of Okie humor that is probably the most accurate statement any of us have heard in a long time…he said “Scotti, ain’t none of us been right so far. Someone keeps changing things on us from one day to the next. Trying to understand what is going on is like us both being put in a barber chair with a towel on our face, spun around and then told to point North.”

In this discussion I presented him with a variety of scenarios I am pondering ( I tend to do a lot of pondering! ). I read to him the post of this Amazing and the talk about a 3 tiered RV. I said if the contractors are getting paid Friday with new and RVed currency, then they would have to have a full RV in country due to the difference in currency value for the average citizen. I said that does not make sense for so many reasons. I can’t see an in country and an out of country RV. He said I was 100% accurate in my evaluation. Okie then stated that he did not think the IMF was going to allow that. He stated “it is my belief that the Iraqi Dinar must RV globally at once.” Now he did comment that there is a possibility of different tiers of RV for example an initial basement RV of $.85 to weed out those who just had to cash in right then. This could be followed by a little higher rate maybe around $3.20 +/- and then a final RV rate. I concur that this thought is feasible. (This tier talk is only speculation---do not get your shorts in a wad!)

We then delved into the deep arena of rate (ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh no!) We looked at 3 separate considerations. I will tell you this. Rather than putting more assumptions out (because none of us really know) I am going to tell you this. Either the contractors are right and we will see a FULL GLOBAL RV on Friday or we won’t. When will we see it? We can assume a lot of things. One thing that is for certain we are being lied to consistently. I am going to repost one statement from my fellow Round table friend BGG from our Aug 17 chat in the Okie site. “[bgg] In the past - directly from "Topgunner" there have been CIA/FBI?NSA sources confirming that the UST has been wrong numerous times on purpose. You ask "whatever for"??”

Now this is most unsettling for me as it should be for you. Not that our government officials lied (duhhh!), but that the US Treasury would specifically lie about this currency, the activity involving it and the times it should RV (over the last 9 months). Now I am not a rocket scientist (but like someone else recently posted on our site I too have an upward 140s IQ), but why would the US Treasury lie about the rate and about the immediate, right now, next day, on the 1st or 15th or any of the other stories we have been spoon fed by so many about an impending RV. I mean really if I had a Treasury agent telling me for 8 months now each week we were going to see an RV then I might just think I needed another source for my intel.

Could it be that someone figured out just how many people were buying Dinar and the more Dinar people buy, the more taxes we might raise for our over-spending Government? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Think on it!

Oh and as far as a date….I really think our contractors are telling the truth this time, (but didn’t we hear the same story in April/May?) Hope this helps!

Scotti G
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down