IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FPark121 post late last night at OOMF ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

FPark121 post late last night at OOMF ON ANOTHER SITE Empty FPark121 post late last night at OOMF ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:35 pm

FPark121 post late last night at OOMF ON ANOTHER SITE

07/21/2011

Hello Everyone, Some of you may have seen my post a couple of days ago...I got another email from my friend about 10 minutes ago..

He told me once again he knows for positive there has been an RV in IRAQ since Monday of these week, My friend is a Supervisor on a Military Protected Oil field just outside of Baghdad. He is still confirming the Rate of $4.40..

He also has confirmed he has seen people cash out there Dinar at the Bank of Baghdad..He seen this happen yesterday morning..

I ask him why we have not seen this on Forex or the CBI' He told me from what he has been told..

The Government is letting the locals reap the benefits of this first..He also told me, He has heard that this should go Global at anytime. I am WAITING...

To me, I have got someone right outside of Baghdad,You could not have a better source...

So to me IT IS DONE..

I am just waiting to see this on the CBI and FOREX!! Hopefully within HOURS!!
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down