IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rumors About “New” Rate Going Live… FALSE! (FROM ANOTHER SITE)

Go down

Rumors About “New” Rate Going Live… FALSE! (FROM ANOTHER SITE) Empty Rumors About “New” Rate Going Live… FALSE! (FROM ANOTHER SITE)

Post by Rooster Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:48 pm

Rumors About “New” Rate Going Live… FALSE! (FROM ANOTHER SITE)

There is nothing even close to being true about any rate going live.. Completely false sir… I was born here in Detroit MI and I am a Chaldean Catholic but my parents are from Iraq…

My mom is from elquosh and dad from Baghdad… I have family there that my mom speaks with regularly… Alot of times it’s hard to get through to make calls… I would like to state that not any military group, oil group or the so called 3 letter groups or senators or r who ever says they have a contact over there knows anything cause it is false…

So all of you people that say you know someone it don’t matter if u know someone… That someone knows nothing and I’ll put all my 50 million dinar on that… Citizens in Iraq know less than we do… It will happen when it does and if u wanna know how many people know when it’s gonna happen you can count them on one hand…
Thank you

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down