IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Rumors on holdup FROM ANOTHER SITE

3 posters

Go down

Two Rumors on holdup FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty Two Rumors on holdup FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:41 pm

Two Rumors on holdup FROM ANOTHER SITE

STORY ONE

Hello everyone. I was fortunate to be able to have a short phone call to get an update, and it is as follows.
This whole delay has been from Maliki delaying, implementing the Erbal Agreement and losing two thirds of his power. He did finally sign off on implementing the Erbal Friday, and the RV was signed off on and ready to go for a Sunday Monday Rv. The only process that needed to happen was that when parliament came back yesterday, they needed to announce the Strategic council, which gives the new position of Alawi, above both Talabani and Maliki.

The fight that happened between blocs stopped the session for Sunday, and they did not have a session today. They come in session, tomorrow which is roughly 7 hours or so from now. From what I was told the US stepped in to make sure everything comes together so that there won't be anymore delays. This could have been Maliki's last little stunt as the fight was probably a planned event to delay the inevitable. Maliki, has zero to show for his 100 days, and has completely run out of time, and run out of people to back him up.

We all saw every site calling the RV yesterday and "this time", it actually was set to go. We have seen two working days in a row without an auction. I was told the same answer as yesterday when I asked about the relevance of this, and that was, "it is a good sign". I know you can read into this and ask questions about how could that stop it or what about that, but this is what I was told, and there is Zero reason to doubt the source. "I actually asked that question." The answer,"That's just how it has to be".

Let's hope that parliament can hold it together long enough to announce the Strategic Council, and we will see our blessing!
Please watch how the next day or two plays out. I can't answer any questions on the info., above as I don't know the answers. It's really just clear cut and dry.
Announcement of the Strategic Council, and there you have it!

I really hope this helps everyone, and I pray that I am passing on correct info., as I believe it completely.
The fight that happened between blocs stopped the session for Sunday, and they did not have a session today. They come in session, tomorrow, Tuesday
(WHICH IS TODAY, AND ALMOST OVER FOR THEM NOW....)

The Strategic Council logjam…

STORY TWO

[12:48:03 PM] brokenwrench: here is the latest leak from a white house staffer. obummer and the leadership of the dems and the reps were in late night meetings at the white house.
(MEANING LAST NIGHT..... MONDAY OUR TIME.....)
obummer was going to make the announcements and take credit that he alone put this together to put in the new banking system and neseara was his idea. the republicans have refused to sign off on it unless it was announced as a joint effort to save the nation. In a rage obummer threw his hands in the air turned his back and walked out, he was heard saying well if that is the way it is going to be to H**L with the United States and te American people they will get what they deserve. let's hope that arrests will soon follow to remove the logjam
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

Two Rumors on holdup FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty Re: Two Rumors on holdup FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Larrythebasige Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:52 pm

to HELL with that JACKASS
Larrythebasige
Larrythebasige

Back to top Go down

Two Rumors on holdup FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty Re: Two Rumors on holdup FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Larrythebasige Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:53 pm

hey, where;s my avatar dammit?
Larrythebasige
Larrythebasige

Back to top Go down

Post by ToddS Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:27 pm

Larrythebasige wrote:hey, where;s my avatar dammit?

Workin on it brother........
ToddS
ToddS
Admin
Admin

https://iraqdinarbasics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum