IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JRCivic, Nighthk11 Chat: DV (Private Site) 5/6/11 12:45pm

Go down

JRCivic, Nighthk11 Chat: DV (Private Site) 5/6/11 12:45pm Empty JRCivic, Nighthk11 Chat: DV (Private Site) 5/6/11 12:45pm

Post by Rooster Sat May 07, 2011 10:16 am

JRCivic, Nighthk11 Chat: DV (Private Site) 5/6/11 12:45pm
May 7, 2011 3 Comments

12:46 PM [JRCivic] OK, so I have some FACTS to share if anyone is interested.

12:47 PM [JRCivic] let me preface this by saying that although this may sound negative… I do not at all believe it to be

12:48 PM [JRCivic] in fact, I believe it helps us FOCUS our efforts in the right direction.

12:48 PM [JRCivic] NOW

12:49 PM [JRCivic] I made a phone call a few hours ago to the office manager of GID Associates, the supplier of almost all of the dinar that has been purchased by me and my group.

12:49 PM [JRCivic] I asked the following questions:

12:50 PM [JRCivic] Do you have plenty of dinar in stock for sale ???

12:50 PM [JRCivic] YES, in fact more than in the recent past because of the increased demand for it.

12:51 PM [JRCivic] Do you still purchase it thru the TBI ???

12:51 PM [JRCivic] YES, we wire $ $ $ directly to the TBI three times per week to purchase dinar

12:52 PM [JRCivic] Do they have any dinar “backordered” for you at this point… as in they seem to have a supply problem ???

12:53 PM [JRCivic] NO, we have been getting everything that we have ordered up to this point.

12:54 PM [JRCivic] Did you have to provide TBI with any additional information like tax ID #s, investors lists, etc… either in the distant past or recently, like the last two weeks ???

12:55 PM [JRCivic] NO, nothing has changed.

12:56 PM [JRCivic] So, at this point I felt confident in my understanding of the situation, so I didn’t push her any further.

12:57 PM [JRCivic] I thanked her for her time and asked her to contact me if anything changes in the way that they receive dinar. She said that she surely would.

12:58 PM [JRCivic] So what does this tell us about all of the recent chatter about changes within CBI, sterilization policies, and limiting currency from being sent outside the borders of Iraq ???

12:58 PM [JRCivic] anyone ???

12:59 PM [tea] well, from what you are saying it sounds as if it’s business as usual, nothing has changed

12:59 PM [itsme] not true

12:59 PM [topkick] smoke and mirrors

12:59 PM [Cool] well either what she told you is not the whole truth or what we are hearing is not the truth

12:59 PM [tmc-1123] I would say nothing. she tells what she is told to say good employee

1:00 PM [dmitch] and the answer is…………..?

1:00 PM [JRCivic] tmc, what would she be covering ???
1:00 PM [tmc-1123] nothing that she knows of but her job possibly

1:00 PM [JRCivic] dmitch, the answers could be ANY of the above.

1:00 PM [tmc-1123] when your an employee you do as told or get fired

1:01 PM [dmitch] …something tells me you have other thoughts….

1:01 PM [topkick] possibly the fear that you would not go tothem for more IQD if she thought that you would think there’s a problem

1:01 PM [tea] so in essence, we are back to what do you personally believe is going on, based on the information we are able to obtain.

1:01 PM [JRCivic] IMO, I think tea is probably right.

1:02 PM [topkick] Basically we are back to waiting tea

1:02 PM [tea] woo hoo! there’s a first

1:02 PM [JRCivic] although tmc has a viable point… this particular person answers ONLY to the silent owner of the business… she isn’t just some “employee” if you will… she is at the top of the totem pole.

:03 PM [itsme] well sms basically said paying attention to the dealers isnt going to get us anywhere

1:03 PM [Nighthk11] Hello DV- Hope all are fine this day

1:03 PM [tea] true, but she may still be following an approved script

1:03 PM [topkick] It’s 4 o’clock Treasury announcement??

1:03 PM [dmitch] Hi Nighthk11

1:03 PM [JRCivic] AND as long as they have dinar, I see nothing to deter customers from going anywhere else

1:04 PM [Nighthk11] TBI still selling dinar is NOT an issue

1:04 PM [dmitch] Thanks JRCivic for checking into that and getting us some more details

1:04 PM [Nighthk11] They will continue to sell dinar outside Iraq until Shabibi says stop

1:05 PM [Nighthk11] The lady spoke the truth- nothing hidden

1:05 PM [Nighthk11] Any dinar sold outside of iraq is not of consequence as it will not get back for a while

1:06 PM [JRCivic] I agree Nighthk11 . We have an excellent working relationship and I believe she has no reason to lie to me.

1:06 PM [Nighthk11] sterilization process is taking place inside Iraq and is for banks there

1:06 PM [Nighthk11] Announcement of gov’t should be this weekend followed by RV immed

1:06 PM [JRCivic] sure works for me

1:07 PM [JRCivic] I also agree with sms that following the dinar traders will not lead us to the RV.

1:07 PM [RDog47] . . business as usual, nothing has changed . . IOW, complete obfuscation as to what’s taking place . . with a bit of truth mixed in the set the hook . .

1:07 PM [Nighthk11] They are of no consequence in this matter except for those who wish to order more or cash in

1:08 PM [JRCivic] I believe Ali’s issues are of his own doing… and are not related to all dinar traders and Iraq.

1:09 PM [RDog47] Nighthk11 Like I said earlier, Ali’s shutting the doors at DT is irrelevant in the bigger picture . .

1:10 PM [JRCivic] Now it is true that the CBI auctions have definately changed… and those changes will take a bit of time to formulate any hypothesis as to that impact these changes will make

1:10 PM [JRCivic] So I believe we should still watch the auctions.

1:11 PM [JRCivic] BUT

1:11 PM [JRCivic] I do not think it is the primary focus at all…

1:11 PM [Nighthk11] Watch what they do with gov’t officials

1:11 PM [JRCivic] yes Nighthk, I still firmly believe that the govt forming is key.

1:12 PM [JRCivic] and with any luck, that issue will come to a head in the next week to ten days.

1:12 PM [RDog47] Maliki naming three security types who are “acceptable” to Iraqiya is very timely . . .

1:12 PM [JRCivic] I think so too RDog

1:13 PM [coolrizzzy] RDog47 , definitely is!

1:14 PM [JRCivic] I just wanted to share that with all of you… direct information that I was able to acquire… so all done unless there are any questions about it ???

1:14 PM [RDog47] They can finish this any time they are told to finish it . . the gov not forming is just a smokescreen . . . imo

1:14 PM [coolrizzzy] RDog47 yep

1:14 PM [JRCivic] that is certainly possible Rdog

1:14 PM [tea] i personally think that as we have been told, the ministers are in place. but i think the fact that the news is now pointing towards an announcement, it is progress.

1:15 PM [coolrizzzy] tea means they are about to admit it!

1:15 PM [tea] yes, that’s my point, coolrizzzy

1:15 PM [coolrizzzy] tea yep

1:15 PM [Nighthk11] They have been in place for a few months now- He took them to a meeting in Kuwait when he visited there

1:16 PM [RDog47] tea Yep . . in the end, I don’t care how they finish forming, only that they form and then RV . .

1:17 PM [tea] exactly, rdog. and i remember talking about that night. that’s why i am sure that they are in place…just not officially “announced”

1:17 PM [Nighthk11] Sterilization is in effect- ATM’s loaded- Accts set up for DFI and Kuwait reparation- Chap 7 fading- Private sector being set in place-WTO-IMF-WB agreements in place- they are ready to announce

1:18 PM [RDog47] Nighthk11 they need the commodity markets to close . .

1:18 PM [Nighthk11] Just about completed R dog

1:19 PM [Nighthk11] enough has been done at this point to move forward

1:19 PM [Nighthk11] Possibly sunday-monday announcement may come

1:19 PM [RDog47] Yep . . I’m convinced the commodity market tank we’ve seen this week is very germane to what is happening with the multi-nation RV

1:20 PM [Nighthk11] Maliki has served his purpose- they may now tank him

1:21 PM [RDog47] stuff is changing hands . . 88% of the silver ETF SLV changed hands . . very significant IMO

1:22 PM [RDog47] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] … 73-annuall

1:22 PM [Nighthk11] RV rate has been set a while ago- there will be no .85 cents to start- value will be driven by market and fluctuate up or down 2%- that is it

1:23 PM [Lady of the Lake] Thank you , Nighthk11, that is a relief

1:24 PM [sslate] Love that possibility of Sunday or Monday. Now that’s what I’m wanting to hear.

1:24 PM [sslate] Thanks Nighthk

1:24 PM [Nighthk11] There is nothing more to do as I said before than to wait for the announcement

1:25 PM [radar64] Night you mean higher than .85, right?

1:25 PM [sslate] Sooooo we wait. Really good at that

1:25 PM [Nighthk11] Base rate is $ 3.00

1:25 PM [tmc-1123] ty Nighthk11 , always interested in your info

1:26 PM [radar64] Thanks, what about the idea of big notes versus lower denoms, any difference in cash in price?

1:26 PM [topkick] No 64, a Dinar is a Dinar

1:26 PM [Nighthk11] They have announced a “Majority Consensus” on the so called ministers- means to me they have been picked already-

1:27 PM [Nighthk11] A 25,000 dinar note will be worth 25,000 dinar after RV

1:28 PM [radar64] thanks, again, Night, not to worried, just something that popped up the other day again, but haven’t heard to much more said about it.

1:28 PM [Nighthk11] There is no time limit on turn in

1:29 PM [Cool] ty night , that has a lot of people concerned

1:29 PM [sslate] You spoke that with conviction Nighthk

1:29 PM [Nighthk11] As always sslate

1:29 PM [sslate] yep
1:29 PM [chloe] THANKS NIGHT SMILING IN HOUSTON

1:30 PM [Nighthk11] just be ready folks- you may not receive any announcement on RV- It will just happen

1:30 PM [averagegirl] Night, if Ali has shut down for a while, for the ones who bought dinars from him, is the only option for us now is go to a bank to cash in our dinars?

1:31 PM [Nighthk11] Just stay grounded folks and forget the hype- It is happening now as shibibi stated

1:31 PM [Cool] yes Night we appreciate you very, very much , I hope all is well with you , I have been missing you

1:31 PM [Nighthk11] Just a lil busy cool

1:31 PM [coolrizzzy] averagegirl , upon RV, you can take it to any bank that will cash it. alternatively, you can go to dinar banker

1:31 PM [Cool] good I was concerned that you may be ill

1:32 PM [Cool] glad to hear you are okay

1:32 PM [Nighthk11] Thank You

1:33 PM [Cool] and I want to say ty so much Jr for all you do for us , don’t know what we would do without you my dear friend

1:33 PM [JRCivic] happy to help when I can Cool

1:33 PM [dmitch] and Thanks so much JRCivic for talking with your IQD dealer

1:33 PM [dmitch] that puts that to rest for the present
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down