IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nighthk11 Chat: DV (Private Site) 5/18/11

2 posters

Go down

Nighthk11 Chat: DV (Private Site) 5/18/11  Empty Nighthk11 Chat: DV (Private Site) 5/18/11

Post by Shirley Thu May 19, 2011 10:52 am

Nighthk11 Chat: DV (Private Site) 5/18/11

2:35 PM [Nighthk11] Hi folks- let it play out- there is no other alternative at this time except full activation of the Erbil Agreement with all positions already agreed to

2:37 PM [topkick] Excellent

2:37 PM [raviconn] well things are looking up anyway

2:37 PM [Nighthk11] which should be followed by immed release of RV

2:37 PM [littlered] Could that be decided tonight?

2:38 PM [Nighthk11] very possible

2:38 PM [Divak] littlered great question!!

2:39 PM [Nighthk11] Their actions in this matter is a big plus for them

2:40 PM [Nighthk11] As stated- they were told to get it done without any further delays

2:40 PM [littlered] When you say in compliance with principals of agreement, am I correct in thinking that you are talking about the Ebril agreement?

2:41 PM [Nighthk11] Yes- foundation of new gov’t

2:41 PM [littlered] Great! So possibility is that they already have the candidates selected. Correct?

2:42 PM [Nighthk11] candidates have already been vetted- done a while ago- Maliki refused to accept them in lieu of his choices

2:43 PM [littlered] Then what is left? Just RV?

2:43 PM [Nighthk11] But hopefully this will not take too long for them to finish

2:43 PM [Nighthk11] Full gov’t announced=RV

2:44 PM [lgtennis] ANOTHER WORDS NIGHT ARE THEY STILL IN SESSION AS WE SPEAK

2:44 PM [littlered] Thanks, I’m a little slow

2:44 PM [Nighthk11] YES- still at it

2:44 PM [lgtennis] OK GREAT THANKS

2:44 PM [shelby] Those folks really burn the midnight oil! Is that typical throughout the ME?

2:45 PM [Nighthk11] No shelby- without directive from UNSC/Sec Gen-US Prez/Vice Prez- they would have been gone on vacation already

2:47 PM [Nighthk11] I would say at this point the fact that they are still there and have taken the actions they have- we should have a final decision before end of this week barring no more nonsense

2:47 PM [lgtennis] THE FACT THAT THEY ARE IN SESSION THIS LATE IS A BIG PLUS TOO
2:48 PM [shelby] Well then, they all must be angry just to have to be there to do their jobs! Hope they conclude soon that enough is enough and lts be done with it.

2:48 PM [Nighthk11] Yes Chloe- get it done

2:48 PM [lgtennis] weren’t they done at this point the past couple of nights

2:48 PM [Divak] Tomorrow is the end of the week for them!!Friday is Holy day!! then our weekend?

2:48 PM [chloe] TOTALLY AGREE NIGHT

2:48 PM [Nighthk11] They may break and re-adjourn

2:49 PM [lgtennis] ok great thanks

2:49 PM [Nighthk11] But I am hoping this does not go into next week

2:50 PM [Nighthk11] we should know something in a few hours

2:50 PM [chloe] MALIKI’S OPTIONS ARE COMPLY OR GO. JMO

2:50 PM [lgtennis] ok so when they end session we should hopefully hear something thanks

2:50 PM [Divak] well they have to get it done tonight then right? considering above!!!

2:50 PM [lgtennis] ok great

2:51 PM [Nighthk11] Not necessarily Divak- it would be in their best interest after what has transpired to vote and confirm ASAP before anything else surfaces

2:51 PM [Divak] ok….

2:52 PM [littlered] Are you saying they will work through their holy day if needed?

2:53 PM [topkick] Thier Holy day is Friday. Let’s hope this doesn’t take that long

2:53 PM [littlered] topkick agreed

2:53 PM [Nighthk11] I do not know that- it may be the break they take and start again after sundown friday- but from what I can see they want this business finished

2:53 PM [Cool] Well have worked threw their holy day before so is possible

2:53 PM [shelby] Nighthk11, why aren’t they smart enough to realize what’s in their best intentions? Is this their culture or are they really that bone-headed as to not realize they are only hurting themselves with their refusal to compromise and make a decision? Or is it all Maliki?

2:54 PM [Nighthk11] The paradigm of the ME is dictator rule- this generation was born into that system- democratic principles is a totally new concept to them

2:55 PM [littlered] Change is not always easy.

2:55 PM [Nighthk11] Until they fully understand this concept and the true power they have as a legislative body to place the Maliki’s in check- we will continue to see these things

2:55 PM [Cool] and it is very hard for them to truly comprehend the concept that they won’t be killed if they disagree with gov (maliki)

2:56 PM [shelby] Ok, so in a sense they are too stupid to know better. I mean no disrespect in saying stupid. My 4 year old is stupid at math, but not because she’s not intelligent, its just a bridge she has not crossed. Is that the situation with them?

2:56 PM [Nighthk11] They are learning- but it is a slow process as all can see

2:57 PM [Nighthk11] No- they are neither stupid-nor foolish- just not seasoned in the aspects of a democratic state

2:57 PM [Cool] they are not stupid by any means they are a very intelligent race, but they are very closed minded once they think they are right it is hard for them to compromise imo

2:58 PM [Nighthk11] That is precisely it cool

2:58 PM [topkick] Just because I don’t know quantum physics does not make me stupid.. They just don’t realize a democratic system

2:58 PM [Nighthk11] Today- they found their power and are exercising it

2:59 PM [shelby] Ok, but close-minded for seeing what is good for them could be called a euphemism for the s word!

3:00 PM [chloe] Wednesday, 18 May 2011 16:09 GMT Revealed a parliamentary source the beginning of the Sumerian News that the political blocs have agreed on the nomination of Khalid al-Obeidi of the Ministry of Defense instead of the candidate Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, Saadoun al-Dulaimi, the source said that al-Maliki will Obeidi with his nominees to the Ministries of Interior Tawfiq al and national security Riad Ghraib to vote on them in a special session will be held early next June. The source said that the agreement took place during meetings of the political blocs in Baghdad during the past few days under the auspices of Kurdish

3:00 PM [littlered] It’s a whole new way of life for them from what they are born and raised.

3:00 PM [chloe] I SEE THEY SAY JUNE FOR THE VOTE. MISDIRECTION FOR SURE ON THAT PART OF THE ARTICLE.

3:01 PM [Nighthk11] I would use the word stubborn- we as infidels (Non-Believers) should not be telling them anything

3:01 PM [littlered] I sure hope it’s misdirection

3:01 PM [shelby] I’m sorry if I offended anyone by using the word stupid… I think if we were talking face to face you’d realize that I didn’t mean it disrespectfully but just kind of in a “what is wrong with you??? Don’t you see the light?? I’m sorry.

3:01 PM [Cool] sorry the word stupid to me is the lack of intelligence to be able to learn, ignorance is not being taught, close minded is someone with strong convictions of their beliefs 3 totally different things.

3:01 PM [Nighthk11] It’s ok shelby no offense taken- and yes they don’t have until june to get this done imo

3:02 PM [Cool] np shelby , I understand it may have came over differently then the way you meant it

3:03 PM [shelby] Thanks good people. I agree it was a poor choice of word. Moving on…!

3:03 PM [chloe] viewtopic.php?f=14&t=29620

3:03 PM [Nighthk11] “A parlimentary source”? this sounds like another of their talking heads who is not informed

3:03 PM [DMD] sounds like its all good….

3:03 PM [chloe] agree night

3:04 PM [Nighthk11] Unless it states the name of the principle players who really have a say in the direction of the gov’t- I would disregard the statement

3:05 PM [chloe] K TY NIGHT

3:05 PM [Nighthk11] If this person were really in the “Know” his name would be attached to the release for credit

3:06 PM [Nighthk11] besides in june- I would expect them to be in vacation recess

3:07 PM [littlered] It does say vote in a special session.

3:07 PM [littlered] Aren’t they in a special session now

3:08 PM [22222] yes littlered

3:08 PM [littlered] That’s what I thought, so they can vote now while they are there before going on vacation recess.

3:09 PM [22222] i wonder if the names are whats important and the dates are misdirection to not show they are meeting

3:09 PM [topkick] According to the UN they must get this done before leaving

3:09 PM [chloe] IT DOES SAY THE BLOCS HAVE AGREED ON CANDIDATES. LET’S HOPE THAT IS THE CASE

3:10 PM [22222] i agree chloe

3:11 PM [Cool] ty so much night for coming in and giving us your insight , you are so appreciated , thank you

3:11 PM [Nighthk11] Then we are waiting on a confirmation vote- I can’t see that taking place in june

3:11 PM [Nighthk11] YVW

3:12 PM [Nighthk11] If there is agreement- then nothing should be holding up the vote and confirmation

3:13 PM [Nighthk11] so I advise looking past the statement and hoping for some news within this week timeframe

3:13 PM [Nighthk11] Hope this helps folks- thank you BBL

3:13 PM [Cool] really night it could be anytime couldn’t it ??

3:13 PM [Nighthk11] YES cool anytime

3:14 PM [littlered] Thank you Nighthk11. Maybe will know more in a few hours.

3:14 PM [Cool] TY TY TY

3:14 PM [chloe] I AGREE THAT ARTICLE HAS MISINFORMATION IN IT FROM DATE TO POSSIBLE CANDIDATES.
Shirley
Shirley

Back to top Go down

Nighthk11 Chat: DV (Private Site) 5/18/11  Empty Re: Nighthk11 Chat: DV (Private Site) 5/18/11

Post by Larrythebastige Thu May 19, 2011 10:09 pm

I wonder whut color Shirley;s eyes are?
Larrythebastige
Larrythebastige

Back to top Go down