IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nighthk11 Chat: DV (Private Site) 7/1/11

Go down

Nighthk11 Chat: DV (Private Site) 7/1/11 Empty Nighthk11 Chat: DV (Private Site) 7/1/11

Post by Rooster Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:32 am

Nighthk11 Chat: DV (Private Site) 7/1/11

[Nighthk11] Hello DV- Hope all are doing fine
[Nighthk11] This payment to the Paris Club is being paid in DINAR- We should be seeing the rate in due time on the screens
[Nighthk11] Had to be paid in a tradeable currency- Not a foreign currency(US Dollars)
[Nighthk11] Everything is done- documents were signed in Jordan past 24 hours- delegates are now back in their perspective nations
[Nighthk11] I am saying that the payment was made in Iraq’s currency- Now we wait to see what rate they will put on the screens- they have met the requirements of a tradeable currency
[Nighthk11] Tier #1 are Nations- Tier#2 are huge investors GE- Haliburton- Shell Ect- we are Tier#3- The previous Tiers have been paid
[Nighthk11] We will be next
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] … 5506474.25
[Nighthk11] I would be looking at after sundown Iraq’s time today to begin my surveillance of the forex sites and CBI
[Cool] well if they paid that first payment today , then they have the rate and they will have to make it action
6:10 PM [Cool] active
6:10 PM [Nighthk11] Correct Cool-
[dmitch] Nighthk11 would that business have been conducted before 7/1 – since today is a holy day in Iraq?
6:10 PM [Cool] so we should see it in the next 24 hours at least well I would think anyway
[dmitch] Nighthk11 would that business have been conducted before 7/1 – [Nighthk11] Very possible lady D- They could have recieved the funds to be active at midnight last nite
[Nighthk11] My best guess as to when it may show up is from tonight to sunday nite
[Nighthk11] The consequences for them missing would have been enormous
[Nighthk11] All we need to do at this point is maintain a vigil and let it show up- then head for the banks
what I was trying to say if they made that payment then the rate will be out people will know or figure out what the rate will be from the payment so they would have to go ahead with the rv now can’t wait
[Cool] or am I mistaken night?
6:14 PM [Nighthk11] Not necessarly Cool- I am sure that since we have not had it released to the “General Public” just yet- there is a gag order in place
[Nighthk11] Well if repudible banks Chase/BOA- are slipping with the supposed rate- then we have a good idea of what it may be
[Nighthk11] No you are correct- I believe that they will have it out in due time
[Nighthk11] We all have discussed this out thru-out the investment- one thing that is final is that they must have a tradeable international currency with a sustained value
[Nighthk11] No worries DV- we just waiting to see the rate
6:19 PM [Cool] breathing in , breathing out
6:19 PM [dmitch] thank you for the chat Nighthk11 – you are very reassuring to me…and many of the other members
6:19 PM [Cool]
6:19 PM [Nighthk11] YES COOL- It was a requirement
[Nighthk11] YVW- they now have 250 billion to support the dinar from released DFI funds- I am sure it will be in the range reported by BOA/Chase
[minivangran] if you have the amount paid-can’t you figure the rate now? Nighthk11
[Nighthk11] Not really Gran- It may have nothing to do with what rate they apply
[Nighthk11] That is what was reported- I will hold at $3.00 until I see the rate
[Nighthk11] Gotta run folks- hope this helps some- stay positive and stay well
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum