IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cliff Notes Of Predictions and intel 4-20-2011

Go down

Cliff Notes Of Predictions and intel 4-20-2011 Empty Cliff Notes Of Predictions and intel 4-20-2011

Post by Rooster Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:52 pm

Cliff Notes Of Predictions and intel 4-20-2011

4-20-2011 Guru OkieOilMan ALL AGREED ON FACTORS THAT HAS STALLED THE R/V ARE NO LONGER OF CONCERN OR RELEVANCE.-THE IMF HAS GIVEN FINAL WARNING TO MALIKI TO R/V OR THEY WILL TAKE MATTERS INTO THEIR OWN HANDS-THE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE MEETING IN USA WAS A POLITICAL EMBARASSMENT TO SHABBI. I WAS TOLD AGAIN THIS IS THE WEEK FOR THE R/V TO OCCUR.

4-20-2011 Guru Med ...I REALLY DON’T THINK THIS [Iraqi Dinar RV] WILL BE AN EVENT SINCE THERE ARE TWO STAGES THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS
AND THEN PARLIAMENT

4-20-2011 Guru TNT Tony Iraq offered citizens 1.20 for every 1 dinar they own in larger denoms. For example if they had 1000 IQD they were given 1200 IQD in lower denoms....this was all last week Tuesday through Friday...LD's are being pulled from Iraqi streets.

4-20-2011 Guru Poppy2 China has now agreed to rv along with the rest of the 100 plus currencies. All this is great news and the large basket could be released at any moment. Keep your smiles on and get your plan together. The baby is coming home.

4-20-2011 Guru Studley I don’t think there is going to be a huge delay, there are too many countries and organizations that need this to happen, Shabibi is forcing this RV, I believe we are very close, waiting for Maliki, either voluntary, or forced, be patient…

4-20-2011 Guru Enorrste I tend to agree with Bluwolf that it will come out in the $4 range, then rise to something around $6, and within months (3-6) go as high as $10, or more

4-20-2011 Guru Dinar Daddy LOVED Shab’s unauthorized conference in DC today...he was caught off guard and stumbled over his words and thoughts… he wasn’t making sense and rambled… these are signs of someone who is LYING!!! or at least, trying to carefully pick his words about something he doesn’t want to talk about. It appeared he was trying his best to say what he’s been TOLD to say...my thoughts short-term [for RV] (i have long-term thoughts too [3 years away]) are more centered around May-July than April, but I hope I’m underestimating how close we are
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down