IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PTR cliff notes 8-31-2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

PTR cliff notes  8-31-2011 ON ANOTHER SITE Empty PTR cliff notes 8-31-2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:36 pm

PTR cliff notes 8-31-2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

9:58 AM rayren98: Man, I'm sure gonna miss this roller coaster ride!

Dan-- "Played My Arms Wide Open" ...open table, round table with Mod's... we are absolutely closer
Tony--guys when I was a recruiter in the Air Force...BOY am I enthusiastic we had to say every morning Goes with the news I got this morning, great news that all want to hear including me...Dan's wrong and I am right, lol, good possibility today, tomorrow and some say maybe sat... but I am hearing a next great 48 hours. But who cares we know we are there! Doesn't that get you started Dan
Dan--oh ya! That Creed song with Arms wide open I think fits perfectly...my rebuttal is if it happened I don't know about it... there is no doubt in my mind its coming though
Grip --when Tony says something or anyone says something exciting I don't change...I am more grounded. I get excited about San Fran

Dan--good advice emotionally and financially reserves are a lottery ticket
Tony--the last time we got good news it did not pan out...I got some news, verifiable news you wont believe and it would shut down DB with over load....tomorrow is an important day, historic for the world it seems like from info over the last week more the last 24 hours they are very exciting
we have not seen a rebuttal from forex yet...elsie came out with a bank story again and that was missing for the last few weeks. hear from gov etc and not the banks, but yesterday we hear from them again and they are the last ones in line and i feel really good today
Dan--they are the ones who started all the rumors weeks ago
Tony--they are the last ones to see it...
Dan--how many of you have heard the banks say before the rates and amber etc... they have been the biggest rumors since this started
Tony--you don't understand, the banks were always the last... and the last 2 weeks we did not hear from them....they were not talking feeling like fools but in the last 24 hrs they are engaged in the process again
Gary--It sounds to me like the banks are playing charlie brown again...we have seen it so many times we go ahhh but one day it will be right
Dan-- elsie is in canada, elsie is not her real name--she is a rock star in canada and opens today in canada, I dont know how she does being a ceo and a rock star but you will want her autograph
Dan-- I don't know if O called me right now that I would believe it
Tony--ok as long as we don't isolate the banks
Gary--yes and one day Charlie brown will prove it out
Simon-- been listening a light bulb came on banks and 3 letter agencies...the directions info comes from makes me belie there is some substance to it an high up intel and the banks don't know told to be ready but something is holding it up Nobody knows when its going to happen...the articles i posted big clues in them and isx partnered up with NY stock exchange and they will have to 270 million if they don't and i had classified intel visa/mastercard to clear and international card it has to be an international currency, isx and banks closed for holiday so its a perfect storm, i am inbetween you and tony, in my mind we are extremely close
Tony--think about the tarriffs the isx down banks down...i look at this ,all was in position, tomorrow, this is what happens if something changes they tell it, but there are no articles they have changed these things we have people there who also would tell us and we have not seen that yet.
TexasGuy--with what viper brought up and seeing iraq doing electronically, yes there is a lot of money to be lost and what I am hearing but you brought it up I heard and international charges are being ok'd inside Iraq, if I flew to Iraq today I can use my visa card now...just in the last few days this is a great step in the right direction. if my company gives me a company card well if this is true right now then they have surely turned something on and through in the stock market.
tony=Visa can authorize a transaction and wait til tomorrow or the next day if they know its about to go
texasguy I think its huge, another source credit card company thats the info that keeps me pumped up
tony--does it start with an L lol lol
TexasGuy- I think they have completed their electronic means
tony--remember last week we heard from forex they were excited and they had never had that info before and have not gotten anything saying otherwise since then
travlin soldier--he is the military and he shared the same night okie did, and was told the numbers are plugged in but not given green light to go live yet..he talked about Kuwait the numbers went in and 10 days later it came out quietly..tony maybe can interject...isx cbi closed - seeing windows here...I am hearing the lower demons are out for the citizen and the us base guys are getting chewed out, not allowed to bring them on base. I think from being over there myself and my guys there we are just waiting for it to show itself and the 10 day period ends Friday is the 10 days from when they were plugged in
Tony--I can tell you this, I got it from a 3 letter guy he called me and told me he said this is the shipping invoice and the planes its going on...this guy went and looked it up and he even knows who flew the planes They are all being told not to give out pictures because people would be selling off their homes to go buy more of them...we have people arrested and hoses ransacked and computers taken they don't want to have that happen to them. we do know we have people who are telling us they have some there in Baghdad and embassy person there has also told us
Dan-- most of us all believe this is about to take place, my guys talked about the meeting Saturday and it will be post Saturday and that is my personal opinion... what you others are saying is fine too and some believe that and need to hear that
There was more, mostly about San Fran,etc...
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum