IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PTR Conference Call Notes 5/22/2011

Go down

PTR Conference Call Notes 5/22/2011 Empty PTR Conference Call Notes 5/22/2011

Post by Bandit1 Sun May 22, 2011 6:36 pm

PTR Conference Call Notes 5/22/2011 by cvfallbrook

Tony: For this call…99% positive. Tired of hearing about this… we are way too close to even care.. I am not God. I know people want me to be but I’m not. Don’t run the US Govt or the Iraq govt. Being told that we are being blamed for people’s suicides. And blood on our hands. This is ludicrous to me. Takes somebody ignorant to say something like that.

Dan: If you are new to our boards – we are not going to have a negative Sunday. I was frustrated about a month ago with what I am hearing. Started telling you what we were hearing. We are giving you what you asked for. What bothers me that – don’t make it sound that this is our facts. We are all trying to figure out what is going on. We all know that the news is wrong a lot. Sources we are getting from are greater than the news. You said you were adults and wanted the information.

Tony: I’m trying to give you my honest opinion. What has happened in the last month is exactly what I told Dan would happen when we started. They won’t be grateful.

Ordinarily the cream rises to the top. That’s what we get to see.

Dan: We know other boards have been shut down. BL likes to say we have blood on our hands and our fault people have committed suicide. The news has been wrong back and forth for moths.

Loaded smart cards… seat the ministers… etc.

Our information isn’t wrong it is just information that is all.

Tony: We bring you what we are hearing and try to fill you in as we do. Believe me a lot of things happen in real life and just cause it doesn’t happen to you doesn’t mean it isn’t real. At higher levels people could call up a bank and get in on a Sunday.

We are all being privileged right now with information we shouldn’t know for another 6 months. People don’t understand at what level this really is.

There are banks turning green right now. I heard from govt officials that they are green. Yes it is about to happen. Could give you bank name and address and then they’d get 20,000 calls and shut it down.

Dan: When BL and Dave got on that call they put themselves out there. I appreciate BL = she stood up for herself and made a good site. She likes the news and I don‘t. She said to post a link tell us your intel. Someone from another site posted their contact. I couldn’t believe it. The bank got thousands of calls and said they don’t want your business. We are in a good position because of you guys. We said we could help everyone else. Because of this team of people we have put together one of the best dinar sites. And thus have some of the best intel coming to us. Like of you throw good parties guess who comes. When you put a site like this together and see a lot of the information comes from alphabet agencies. One is a Supreme Court justice (former) and friends with a former VP’s brother. We have raised our level cause of you guys and you have helped us get to this spot.

Tony_ I try to give you guys some foresight of what is going to happen this summer. Try to put out some warnings. Some times people say they don’t want to see this on your board. They say they are trying to take care of me but I still try to give you what I can. When Dan called this morning I kind of reacted to his call. Come on be grown – act like you are involved with a govt agency etc… would it be falling out this way? Would you know everything?

They have now instituted new rules. So that you are not involved in what’s about to happen. Why did banks stop selling to you? Cause the laws changed in the last 2 weeks. If you don’t invest more than 10 million in a currency the bank won’t sell it to you or if you are going there.

My banker said, yes he will do that and that it is happening. He told me not to worry about it. You are not me. I have a relationship with that person and he will do things for me that he may not do for you. You are reading personal stories. You won’t see a receipt.

Dan: Think we are looking at tomorrow or Tuesday right, not tonight.

Tony: I have heard just what you have been hearing just what you have been hearing on other boards… could go all the way up to Wednesday no one things so – were told it was stopped last week again. On Friday it was go go go. Everyone got the go. Over it’s donw. Pople called from Iraq and they are happy. Verification of lower denoms. Getting from an Iraqi in Iraq. That this portion of it is done. Showed Mailki and Alawi on tv shaking hands. I was told when we saw that it would be done.

We expect miracles within 72 hours. I actually told Dan I don’t even know why we are going to have this conversation cause we will never talk to these people again after the next 48 hours. That blood on your hands comment was too much. I will tell you right now I am not accepting responsibility for it. I take that personally.

Dan: These people didn’t say that. Guys we are having a good day. When this stuff is vented at you - you react to it. I think we have created a lot of long-term friendships here. You cannot hold accountable such a large group of people for a few.

I am with the doubters that make some of these statements. For those of you that believe that it is about to be over cause of some banks going to green – supposed to be some banking thing I don’t know.

Tony: Amber slow down something is supposed to happen. Green light is go. That is what society is used to so why not use it? Why couldn’t that be a banking system as well at the highest level?

I don’t see a reason for some of these high level execs at the banks to make up something like this. I have to go with it then. This is how things happen at that level. We are privileged to hearing things or seeing things that we never should have. The law that was passed says unless you are at a 10 million $ level you won’t get involved.

Tony: Ask at a bank. It was posted at our site. It protected you cause it told bank cause it said it couldn’t use you as a qualified investor any more unless you had $10 or more. That protected you cause that bank can’t bring you in to all kinds of things cause you are no longer a qualified investor. They also protected themselves so that when this happens in Libya, Afghanistan etc, said you guys don’t get in.

Dan: Doesn’t that tell you that we got too much information and they will make sure it won’t happen again.

Tony: They know that most will blow a lot of this and won’t be worth $10 million when this comes around next time. If you saw the president’s speech. He openly declared war on the ME and said democratic values will win. Jordan, Syria, Libya, Afghanistan,,… said if you the people start this we will help you and democracy will rule. Some presidents of those countries responded. There will be some other opportunities. There will be somethings that will happen this summer and fall and they will affect you whether you want to or not.

Dan: So you are saying that they may squash Libya’s and other country’s currency cause this is a good windfall and they like doing it?

There is really good information that says that things are going on and it will happen really soon and you should be excited. It is hard for me to believe that these lights have turned these colors and that means that something is going to take place. If that is true it will happen soon. We have people in really high levels that are saying it is true. Tony, the mods etc. really believe it. I am trying to. In the past it was easier to keep these things under wraps. Dinars have been so long talked about it has infiltrated everywhere. They have learned with the net this can get out there.

Tony: They involved way more people – bankers, u s corps, countries… those people alone want to help out their family who want to help out 10 of their friends etc. All those people not involved in Kuwait. And it has taken 6 years longer than they thought it would and that went against them. Meant the man on the street could get involved and they have prevented that from happening again. It would never have had to get to you or me how the bank screens work or forex works. The norm would have been us reading about it a month after it happened and we would have said darn, the rich people got richer again.

The information I got over the weekend – system is ready – Iraq is ready it is our turn. I was hearing on Thursday and Friday some banks were turning green. Heard some smaller banks were just turning green on Friday. Small bank just went amber on Friday. Larger banks first. That is the information.

I know this cannot go on forever. Everything has been done that needs to be done. That’s where I’m at.

Dan: I am having a good day. I try to turn off about mid Friday. We can take a couple of questions.

Tony: Do any of the mods want to say anything?

Mrs. Orlando - Dan – want you to know I have been out cleaning my pool in 90 above!

Dan: I don’t know why I am cleaning this pool cause it will take till mid June when we can get in.

RayRen: Thanks Dan for getting Sunday cranked up!

Dan: Thought it was going to be funny. When I saw that post about the end of the world I thought it was funny. I would like to be able to cash in somewhere since it has been done for so long.

? You started that up in the morning and it outran the horse corral 2 to one in just a few hours.

Dan: They should know I don’t know anything hahahah. Sorry I was in a good day.

Debbie – You are a very smart man for doing what your wife asked. And to both of you I want to say to you, the mods etc… you are amazing to me that you are willing to put yourself out there day after day. Unfortunately people don’t appreciate that and I am really sorry that you have been put in that position. Don’t put yourself on that level and allow them to pull you down. People need to take responsibility for their lives. Not your job to do that.

Dan: People are acting out of a response of lack. A lot of people are in a lack situation and they aren’t used to it. My mother knew what it was like to pinch a penny…not some of these people who have lost their job…. Their house etc…. new to them. They are in a panic situation…. They hear 3 days and think they are fine… I hear 3 days and think ok not too bad if that happens that way. I know that what I am hearing is is not calculated. Let‘s say a guy is 80 a good friend of yours who knows someone in an abc agency and went to war with him. His son is now in abc and hearing this thing is done and over and don’t know we haven’t seen it yet. A supreme court judge who tells a friend of the family the same thing as that. Sharing it with family and friends who are close to us. Such credible details from credible sources… doesn’t mean our sources are wrong…

Tony: Does mean that you shouldn’t have known about it so you wouldn’t go through the roller coaster ride. Cause things can change.

? People should take responsibility for their own actions and not blame you guys. They need to move forward in their lives as if this wasn’t going to happen. They would come up with a creative way to deal with this.

Double bull: I need to say I went on the board and banned a lady for posting that garbage about Tony. Turns out she was trying to protect tony. I owe her an apology. I don’t know if she has gotten back on or not. Virgin dinar… I was so upset that I took down every post she had made in the last 30 days. I was so tired of hearing all this negative garbage and then I realized I shouldn’t be on the board till I settled down. I hope GolferDan got her back on.

? have noted on the boards this week that there does seem to be a good sense of humor for how this works. There is a lot of comfort to be found on the boards. There are some funny people on there. Impressed by the morale I have seen of late. Always some boorish people. A testimony to the tone you guys have said and you should be commended for that. ? on the intel for this weekend. Anything other than the bank screens? Anything else that would make you think that next week we should see this?

Tony: Yes –Some of our security people in Iraq said they witnessed the final votes for the security and the HCL. It is completed so we got that this past week. We actually have some Iraqi’s who live in Baghdad who talked on the phone and said that the prices in the market have changed, lower denoms are out and they are happy. In Dubai heard that the bank said he could deposit and they gave him a deposit slip. That took place there. Had one of our contractors in Iraq tired to get an account in Dubai and were told they had to be a citizen there….

This guy was telling it to an American who he worked with when he was over there. Told is wife. No need to make up a story to tell to a friend he used to work with.

All those things plus what I got from the govt. agency tells me we are there. The bank part of it… etc. Common sense is this cannot go on forever.

Dan: Trying to figure this out… this is kind of silly to think we would make this stuff up. We do some pretty hard criticizing this stuff before it gets put out there. I don’t see a bank doing those things in Dubai. Even so that they could go borrow money. I would go purchase more. Although that sounds out there, maybe in Dubai because of this guy and who it is it did happen.

Tony: I have to look at the other side. I got the information and I could say what does the bank care? Go buy some more and deposit that here too.

Dan: We don’t get paid for telling the better story. I am getting all kinds of stories about why this has to happen Monday or Tuesday. All backing up what we are hearing. I am into the colors of the bank screens cause it is backing up other things they are hearing. A mod was too frustrated and is no longer a mod cause they thought some of this is too much for you to hear.

As much as I play the devil’s advocate with Tony a lot of times I believe him too. I have to say this looks really good and I don’t think this will go much longer.

? When this whole thing happened with BL, I definitely gave my 2 cents worth. I was amazed that you showed so much restraint. Thanks for saying something today.

Tony: I don’t go to other boards. Dan told me about it this morning and that was too much and was crossing the line to me.

Dan: To hold someone accountable for what they are hearing. No one can prove in court who we have been talking about. To hold someone accountable for what we have repeated is ridiculous. Especially since all you are doing is cut copy and paste the news. I can’t believe they get away with some of the stuff they do.

Tony: Not doing tit for tat. Not attacking other boards. Asking all of them to lose a little common sense just like we try to do.

? I was on the ALG seminar – talk about a massive gift to me and my family. So helpful and so affordable. You guys have no need to give a gift like that.

Dan: All I did was tell them to take $30 off.

? You got them to do that. Things I learned the why’s and how’s from that.

Dan: 13 hours long… I couldn’t do that this weekend. I have to get the recording. You will get both pieces – the webinar and that seminar – to have that on your library and to be able to go through it is invaluable. A black sleeve and 2 CD’s with documentation will come to you in the mail. I did pay for it but didn’t sit in on it. We don’t want to keep putting posts up there. I will put the link on their posts that are there now.

? Within the last week or so… a comment about whether we were encouraged to or forced to cash in at the bank? Any concerns about wire transfers?

Tony: No, you don’t have to go to a bank. I talked to the UST and they said no problem. They won’t hold it up. They know exactly where it is coming from. Only if you wire it in and right out.

Tony: Your thank you makes all the difference I the world. We know it is not the majority of you. I did tell Dan that no good deed goes unpunished. You will get ridiculed and put down anyways and just have to hope there are enough people saying thank you.

Dan: I need to get out of here. We are paying forward some things that happened to us. I appreciate everyone’s time. Thanks.

? I am on the chat room everyday and have been since you started. I think there are a lot of people who are really grateful for all of your intel and everything you do. Thank you and Dan for everything you do. Would you mind reiterating a few of the things we should watch out for this summer?

Tony: A call by itself. The whole thing looking at is a 2 class society – haves and have nots. Real estate expected to go down 10 – 15%. There will be a spike but will come down. The $ itself will get strengthened shortly we will see it go the other way cause this was designed for that. Will be based on the time frame when that does happen. Pay attention. Just cause you have $4 doesn’t mean you have to spend it… look at what wlse is going on the rest of this spring and fall. This will definitely save the economy but things still have to happen in Libya, Africa etc… he gave you a clear message – what affects them from no on will affect you. We will stay in contact with key people who know the plan and when we can talk about the plan.

I said I would stay here the first 2 weeks to help you. Dan does look out for you a whole lot. The ALG seminar was a great foundation for you whether or not you come to SF. Whether we keep the site going or not I don’t know. Most of you will be going on with your life and not be on this site and educating yourself with what is going on in the world and how it will affect you.

? Prove where you got the dinars from?

Tony: Would rather bee safe than sorry. I did hear from a dinar official that they know where every dinar went… the bulk of that and where every dinar came from.

? Anything in your opinion – above $4.40 above $7? Where will it hit?

Tony: IMO I am glad to be above $3.50. I have heard everything you just said. Waiting to see where it is but yes I have heard it over $7 … I would be first in line. The whole world economy is being reset – whether 153 countries or 73 countries they are all being reset… we don’t know what Kuwait’s new rate will be, Saudi Arabia, Vietnam rate will be. I know everyone saw Shabbibi in Wyoming saying they could be as high as $12. Everyone talking about how smart he is…

? Something on the board re how can we remove our information from different chat sites? A? for GolferDan?

Tony: I can barely get into the chat room – let alone get out.

GolferDan – you probably need to start thinking about that. A post that talked about privacy etc. I believe that if you can gain access to some of these sites… have to hope they don’t do anything with our information. If you have an account now you can ask to delete it… you could go in and alter it so that it points in another way and not to your location etc. You may want to create another email account that you will delete later.

? Do we have any official information re Ty at DB re his charge per transactions?

Fees that are a possibility from banks scare me a bit.

Tony: $150 per transaction. Ali said $150 per million. There will be a 3rd option through the UST and will hear about that when everybody is green. Should hear about that this week some time.

? You guys do a great job and shouldn’t underestimate what you do. You have helped me a great deal. A whole lot of us do. The leadership and courage you guys have shown are examples to follow. My ? is – rv’d elsewhere? Other cash ins?

Tony: In Iraq yes. Every indication and everyone I have spoken to that is the indication. I haven’t heard of any other cash ins. A few months ago I heard about people flying in and got paid at the same rate as the guy in Dubai cashed in at. That guy on the street is the only example that I have.

All of the mods go through the same thing we do. The same emptions we do. Away from their families and trying to get information. They are calling me or Dan to get information to report back to you. Be sure and tell them thank you every chance you get.

? Cashing out at the banks? All of my dinar have been a gift from a friend. A total game changer for myself and my son. Thank you and Dan and the mods. I wouldn’t know anything about this without you.

Tony: You will be able to cash out at banks… DB and DT and UST field offices.

Here it is on Watt Avenue but don’t know what they will use.

? Did Dan have something to top your Bentley? What was it? A lot of guys that were over in the sandbox that didn’t come home and a lot that got injured. USA Cares would be a great organization to pay it forward to. Check them out.

Tony: Hasn’t yet. Ok… I got out in 1991 so I haven’t been to Iraq but I appreciate everyone who has believe me. Whenever we can help our veterans that is a great thing to do to help those who have helped you.

? If the Rv already occurred wouldn’t have the currency dealers have been contacted to stop?

Tony: Maybe because it was an in-country and we haven’t gotten the international rate yet that is why. In Kuwait was 3 days later that we heard about it. We heard it happened there Monday or Tuesday. Maybe cause of the start stop start stop. Banking executives told us they were told 3 times already even told within 1 hour and then everything was stopped. Until it actually goes we won’t have that information.

As long as they are making money it is fine. Already hard from guys in Iraq that the black market was over there buying up dinars in the streets. Also told that in different regions in Iraq could be different prices cause they haven’t got the official word yet. One guy told us he only has electricity 2 hours a day. Word of mouth over there. We’re not there. The language barrier. They are being told – don’t let the Americans know.

? I purchased dinar from another place. Can I cash in with one of the currency dealers even if I didn’t purchase there?

Tony: Absolutely. As long as it can be authenticated they will do that.

? Thank you for everything. You give us that information with finesse and keep us entertained. At the banks the $10 million minimum purchase. What about Ty etc.

Tony: They had to go through the UST this time don’t know about next time. They may very well cut them off. 1333 was done for all the congressmen and their friends not you and me. Don’t know about the $10 million or more but they know they have eliminated 90 percent of us.

A great day. Go out and enjoy the rest of your Sunday. Watch the game today Sorry for you Chicago people but it is a Miami type of day.
Bandit1
Bandit1

Back to top Go down