IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PTR Conference Call Notes: 5-13-2011

Go down

PTR Conference Call Notes: 5-13-2011 Empty PTR Conference Call Notes: 5-13-2011

Post by Rooster Fri May 13, 2011 8:49 pm

PTR Conference Call Notes: 5-13-2011 by MustRVango

Tony-Good morning. Great day for PTR and great day for RV. This is probably the only time I will get any of the Mods to say anything. There is good information and exciting things that are going on. I generally like for Dan to get started and give you guys all of the bad news and then I give you the good news.

I talked to my guys in DC , he told me that everything looks good and he is excited. There are news trucks everywhere. It seems that all of the negotiations have been completed. Pay attention to this. listen.

I actually received. Second thought Don't listen. I actually received proof that this was supposed to happen 3 days ago. I mean that I actually received actual proof Guys we are definitely in the window and we are about to kick this out. The numbers that you are hearing are the same numbers that I am hearing. I think that we are going to have a great Monday it will probably be the best Monday of your life.

We have Godson on today and he has actually talked to some one in Iraq. The source is right on main street in Iraq. He talks to those people every day. He said that something is going to happen tomorrow. I put him on my phone. I am not going to say your name because I don't' want you to get inundated on eh boards. Can you tell us what happened this morning after I got through talking to you? Ken are you there? Call form Iraq this morning.

Alright well that did not go too good. yesterday I was told that during their morning mass the peoples were going to be notified about the RV and that all of the clergy and imams give out all of the information in the mosques this morning.

Maliki make an announcement to the people today that tomorrow will be a great day in Iraq. That everything that they have been wanting to receive that tomorrow they will receive.. That is the message that they have given to the people. On top of this message my friends in Washington said that there are media trucks all over the Department of the Treasury. We have both sides of the ponds getting huge announcements at the same time.
Dan are you on the board?

Oaky that is some great news. The rate again is the same rate that we have been hearing. I don't really care if it's' the 5.27 or the 7.00 or the 3.21. Don't let the rate be the controversy of the day. Just let the date be the controversy,. This was scheduled to appear on Thursday and I have seen proof of this. I cannot tell you how I know this because if I did I would not be able to enjoy this blessing

This validates all of the information that we have been receiving.

I am feeling great about this weekend. I will put this caveat in,,,, something could still happen. BUT right now this thing is over, over over.

That is the good news! For one time you got the good news first. now for the rest of the story. Dan are you ready?

Dan-I just got off a call before I got on here and I was told that the dong just revalued at .03 cents higher. This has not been confirmed. I guess that the silence means that this didn't happen. I am going back to my reasoning. If the dong was revalued at 3 cents higher. We heard information today that says that there are some pretty strong meetings going on in Washing ton and in Iraq.

My pulse rate has not gone up yet. we have been through this so many times but there is so much overweighing information that says that we are there.

Someone said that I had guaranteed that the Iraqi Dinar is going to revalue today on the call last night. I did not do that . Did anybody hear that last night?
Mods-NO

Dan-It is overwhelming the supposed facts that we are about to see. Tony thinks that we will hear this announcement at 3PM but others say that it will occur after the market closes at 5PM. Sometimes they can announce before the close of the market.

We are all just waiting. We did not do this call just to rally everybody on a call. We did this because we heard that we were going to hear information at 12 EST. The only reason we did this call is because we really believed that this announcement was going to take place.

One thing I believe is important. We got calls just after 12 EST and it said that the call did not happen but it's going to happen.

I have been hearing from other sources who have said that it is going to happen in June.
In Iraq they like to announce things between 7pm and 10pm. This is their holy day and it's the end of their holy day. because it's their holy day we may not see this until after their holy day.

I know that this is going to cause another anticipation weekend. You will be telling your grandkids that you waited for 25 weekends in a row. Whether it's today tomorrow or next weekend we are still looking for something to happen today or tomorrow.

I think that we should all have a good day, We are still very excited about the news that we have heard. Whenever I am not doing something I pull p information. Just watch what is going on.

Tony-I think our guest is here. He is muted. Ken tell your own story.

Ken-The representative read a statement and said that the protest that have been going on since Feb. Everything that you have been asking for you will be given. We have been hearing this all week. We have been hearing that tomorrow will be a GREAT DAU in the History of Iraq. The clerics finally got it together.

Tony-I am glad and I just wanted you to hear this from Him. I am excited every weekend because I expect it to happen any moment. We have been waiting to hear this. Everybody doesn't have TV or radio but everybody does attend mass. We have someone over there who is saying that this is what is taking place over there this morning.

The barriers that were removed were removed so that the press can walk freely and ask questions of the people e of Iraq. They are asking questions about how they are being treated since the Fall of Sadaam. the Iraqi police are in regular clothes.

Tony-things have changed drastically in the past 48 hours. That is exactly what is going on in Iraq tomorrow. Their economy, etc. You just don't bring in all of the dignitaries and thousands of reporters without there being something really important being announced. I am excited and I think that you should be as well. Enjoy this weekend. Anybody else want to say anything.

Dolphin Lady-the servers have been overloaded and the pin code was not available because you just could not get in there. The replay should be up shortly\
Tony-I am apologizing that everybody did not get the pin number earlier. I was trying to wait for Dan to be available prior to giving out the pin code.

Anybody who did not get on the call we should have the MP3 up and going immediately.
Dan-you can do the recall on the telephone. We had 1639 people on the board. A lot of you guys have the ability to make searches.

we upgraded the servers. We have had more than 27 attacks on the server just this week. we are going to have to do a server update and will probably do this on Sunday night. We have an enormous amount of band width. We have an 8 core processor.

We will get that paid for adjusted and upgraded. We can't just do a swap online. I don't want to do this during all of this excitement and we may even have to update and do this later in the week depending on when everything happens. tony, I probably put more information than I needed to, but.

Post RV we are still going to be posting on this site. We are going to be seeing who is going broke first. I am betting Tony.

This is not a waste of money. I don't have any more
tony-I know that it took a while for the call to get put up yesterday. this call today is shorter and it should be right up. Pass this on to everybody.
On 134533, call back in on 7699 and the call should be up.
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

PTR Conference Call Notes: 5-13-2011 Empty Re: PTR Conference Call Notes: 5-13-2011

Post by Rooster Fri May 13, 2011 8:52 pm

PTR Conference Call Notes: 5-13-2011 Shocked_face
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down