IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frank26. 4.18.11

Go down

Frank26. 4.18.11 Empty Frank26. 4.18.11

Post by J&D Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:17 am

Good evening Family,

I want to thank all of you that posted prayers for my TINK. I will share with you now that last night her bp jumped tremendously. The cause was unknown to us which only caused me to protect. We did everything possible to stabilize her condition but this morning it was even higher. Thanks to our Heavenly Father and your prayers to Him Family ……..my TINK……..your Sister in Christ is doing much better now. Knowledge is powerful and we thank the doctors that guided us on the phone today. With your permission……..tonight’s CC will not be the usual three hours. It may only be one hour long because I am tired. I stood over my TINK last night like a Lion in the darkness of our bedroom measuring every breath she took. Falling in love with every angle of her face. I love my TINK and I love my Heavenly Father for taking care of her today. I kind of felt sorry for the demons that were troubling my wife because I was focused on destroying them. I will be on the call tonight at 7:30pm EST and the recording will start at 8pm EST. Below is the info for the CC. We will be using the Media Player tonight also. I have also told DELTA not to worry about joining us tonight because we will not have our usual long CC. I am the quarterback of our Team’s collective studies. Trust me……..you will not be lacking info due to DELTA’S absence. I am eager to be with you tonight Family because I love you.

My Christian love and Aloha.

KTFA,

Frank[b]
J&D
J&D
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down