IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frank26. 4.16.11

Go down

Frank26. 4.16.11 Empty Frank26. 4.16.11

Post by J&D Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:29 am

Good evening Family,

The last time we were in conversation about our investment it was on our Thursday CC. During that CC I shared with you a call that came from what I call the Blue and White in the sky. Some of you were able to listen as I shared part of the conversation with you. My source said that SHE called and said that they were satisfying Germany because they had saved the EU theater from bankruptcy. In the same manner that China was allowed to dump its UST bonds and was restocked with more IQD’s last year. In the same manner that KU was satisfied in January and February of this year. SHE ……..said that M must release his GOI by Monday no later than Tuesday morning. M and S should be in the US all day Monday after they finish with Switzerland. SHE said if the GOI is presented to the world by this time frame Wednesday would be the preparation of releasing the rate by Thursday. If no GOI during this time frame then we move everything to next week once again. It is for this reason that I do not pay attention to rumors Family……I only pay attention to my Teams. May I advise all of you to re-read DEBTARHEELGIRLS notes from our CC last Thursday and listen to the audio recording. You will find the link on Thursday night’s Frank’s Corner post or CC transcript thread. There is no need for me to reiterate that nothing will happen to our blessing until the GOI faces the world. So ironic ……….the IQD is more internationally recognized and accepted than the chameleon of a GOI. I know all the rumors…….because I get more calls than Ma Bell yet……..none of these rumors are mine. So was there an announcement in the last 24 hours from the CBI that an RI/RV has occurred? May I give you my Team’s report…..please enjoy the following:

I am a gatherer of knowledge and a seeker of patterns. For the first time ever we have noticed something different on Iraqi TV this morning. It was the first time that parliament (GOI) and the CBI both came out on the same day to announce to their citizens that the lifting of the 000’s has not only been successful but crucial to the country of Iraq. Parliament said……..that what the CBI did to lift the 000’s is important for their economy. TV said M was given until April 30th to finish everything. Both the GOI and CBI made it very clear that the lifting of the 000’s will control inflation and it is an excellent step for Iraq’s economy. There was a strong heartbeat on Iraqi TV today that beat a very positive attitude!!! All Teams feel that S is running out of time and being pressured by the Authors not to wait for M and his stupid GOI because…….EVERYONE is talking about the RI/RV in Iraq. Team is aware that the rumors from today are claiming the RI/RV was announced on TV and radio. Team and my comments to this are……..NO! But…….to see parliament and the CBI talk with such a positive attitude is only reflective of what they are about to do with their currency. “THE PLAN” was enacted by “THE AUTHORS” and we strongly feel that it is now a DEMAND that the program rate of 1170 be changed this month. TV constantly said today the lifting of the 000’s will help everyone. TV said it would help control their 5% inflation. IMO……..once they remove the program rate of 1170 inflation will go to zero or a minus factor. Team feels S may release the rate before going to the US. I disagree……..I look for this coming Thursday. Their logic of this…….why would M and S talk Monday to the US about investors with no value to their currency? TV talked about the IQD needing an upgrade of value nationally and internationally. Team feels CBI needs the endorsement from parliament in order to receive help on the coordination process of releasing the rate. Team feels……necessary laws that would take about a week to activate the new rate were done this week. Therefore everything would be announced all at once. Team feels……..S must be in Iraq and not another country when the rate is released.

1.6 trillion IQD’s were shredded last month…….6%. We showed you they were at 15% at M2 minus this 6% leaves them at 9% 000’s. We found an additional 3% that I will tell you about next week which takes their M2 to around 5 to 6%. This is a dehydrated cactus in the desert that badly needs lower denoms to fill in the whole that was created by lifting the 000’s. As I leave you ……..I want you to know that S did not say one single word about the GOI today. That’s why Team feels S can no longer wait for the GOI. We believe tomorrow that you will see a lot of info about the ministers that are missing. We have a lot of info from banks that we will share Monday on our CC. Has the blessing been announced in Iraq? No confirmation has been seen by my Teams. Sorry I have to make this short but I am with my children and grandchildren. TINK and I now travel home and I will look for your questions on my thread tonight to help you with questions tomorrow. Please try to join us Monday on our CC because I have a strong feeling I will have much more to share.

My Christian love and Aloha.

KTFA,

Frank
J&D
J&D
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down