IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frank26 Post: 25/4/2011

Go down

Frank26 Post: 25/4/2011 Empty Frank26 Post: 25/4/2011

Post by ToddS Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:31 pm

Frank26 Post: 25/4/2011

Good evening Family,

For whom does the bell toll Family? For you. Our Heavenly Father gave you the IQD info for a very specific purpose. Over the weekend as we gave remembrance to the sacrifice that Jesus did for us……..many of us stayed in constant prayer. Across the internet it was repeated last week that the RI/RV had happened in country and that smart cards were loaded. I did my best to put these fires out on my forum and via your calls. But ……tonight my Team and I are going to tell you some things that you have not heard before. The CBI contact ……..contacted DELTA today. We have some serious matters to talk about tonight Family. For the first time in a very long time …….tonight we are going to talk to you about a date and a rate of the IQD in relationship to Shabibi’s ……….”WORDS”. I also had a long conversation with GENX and will share with you what we studied. It seems like every CC we do is better than the one before.

I will be on the call tonight at 7:30pm EST. The recording will start at 8:00pm EST. Below is the info for the CC. I will have TINK lock the conference call once we begin because last week we had many forums trying to bridge in with the phone lines. It caused our Media Player to disconnect three times and we cannot have that happen again tonight.

So please remember that you can all listen via the Media Player on the internet at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] without bridging the phone lines.

See you there!

God bless you all. My Christian love and Aloha.

KTFA,

Frank
ToddS
ToddS
Admin
Admin

https://iraqdinarbasics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down