IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blaino post 07/11/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Blaino post  07/11/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE Empty Blaino post 07/11/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:55 pm

Blaino post 07/11/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

[Blaino] Hopium…. OK, Citizen Members of another site.com… here is what’s available so far today! I had several strong indicators for today – tomorrow which came to me last night… (Sunday late PM and evening) however I chose NOT to say anything as there was no way on a Sunday evening to get ANY kind of confirmation… some hard ground on which to stand VS “sand” (make that quick sand”) & I’m really not of a mind to just sling the stuff out there at the wall. I figured if it was to “fly” today… no one would care if they had been told or not, we would be DONE & that’s all that would have counted, in the grand scheme of things. So bless me for NOT hyping… or curse me for witholding for a few hours! Anyway, I also got several different sources who are equally as adament about Thursday coming & “Sure that this is the date ‘Certain’ for the revaluation!” Again, like Fox, I report…. you know the rest. I have been a ble to get a handful of people that “oght to know” to offer grudging confirmations on that date, with a rate that is beyond Blaino’s belief (way high, IMO), even though we were told several times last Fall that “S” wanted a number like this …. WOW, It blows me away… totally. It is substantially ABOVE the 5.25 GBP we have heard bandied about for the last 2 months or so… (at $8.43 currently to the GBP @ 5.25 X the IQD) at pennies off the $10 mark. As I said, I have NO IDEA how “they” get this number or what it might be pegged to…. etc, so query me NOT on this. “Mebby” the GBP will go up, or the 5.25 will become a larger #… or….. ???? The grudging confirms are probably because Contacts DO NOT WANT ME to call them and ask, even very meekly, “WTF (WTF = What The Frell) HAPPENED THIS TIME?” The HUGE problem seems to be curable on November 6th, 2012 with a correct lever pull, check mark or chad punch. Make a note of the date, call it “House & Hill Cleaning Day”! I understand completely! We have been here before! Blaino. More as it reveals itself, gets vetted & shows here! Thanks for reading

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down