IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blaino 7/6/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

2 posters

Go down

Blaino 7/6/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE Empty Blaino 7/6/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:16 pm

Blaino 7/6/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

[Blaino] OK, there is a large financial services company that pairs with one of the major banks here (USA) and they have a customer and employee sharing program related to wealth management. (I need to stop here for a second or two... "Wealth Management"... I like the way that rolls around in my brain... can't wait to get started with "Wealth Management!!!"...

OK, pressing on now) Anyway... this company had many of their Reps set up "cash out/investment" appointments before the holiday weekend for Tuesday and Wednesday .... they even had these Reps come in to their offices on Monday for about a half a day for last minute preparations. (4th of July Holiday, no less!) Early Tuesday the appointment holders were called and stalled pending ..... movement! IQD movement.

The attached major bank is very significant to the collection and transfer of the IQD to the UST.... sooo.... where does this tidbit of 'telligence take us? Is a major bank AND a major financial services company just tossing $$'s to the trash to maintain some illusion for our benefit? Or is there something more to it?

I wouldn't think one should have to retain the services of Sherlock Holmes in order to determine the answer to this riddle, this elongated dinar debacle, this damnable delay... upon delay, upon delay and so on. As the Pope asked Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni, working on the ceiling and frescos for the Sistine chapel "When will you make an end?!!"

Again, with all these countries attempting to revalue at the same moment, I have ever growing doubts as to Iraq's continuing relavence to the whole matter and more convinced that they remain the convienient scapgoat foe excuses elsewhere, glitches, powerplays, tax games and fees of every type and manner. 'Nuff typed on this one

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

Blaino 7/6/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE Empty Re: Blaino 7/6/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Larrythebasige Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:20 pm

line em up and bend em over, I can kick for many hours,...
Larrythebasige
Larrythebasige

Back to top Go down