IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blaino 4 AM 6/16/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Blaino 4 AM 6/16/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty Blaino 4 AM 6/16/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:30 pm

Blaino 4 AM 6/16/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE

[Blaino] This one is a lil harder to read. The best way is to read what you see, and listen to what it says...you'll figger ut out, I recon![In my best John Wayne] Well Dee-nahr-euns, I been watchin ya fer ah-wile now un I needta ree-mind ya that if, mind ya...

I said IF this here Dee-nahr mess gets all haggled out inna cup-ula dahze er so, yer gunna need ta have yer brains straight n yer hands steady so's ya kin avoid gitten "took ta the Cleaners". So stay away from too much of that ‘who-hit-John’ till yer goods r safe and yer snuggled up in yer own piece a heaven.

Be smart tho, git yerself ah lil help with alla them confounded dee-tails n figgers so's ya dont wind up pay-in them black hatted hombres with too sharp a pencil, a whole lotta extry fees n such fer whats suh-pozed ta be yourn all-reddy, Pilgrim! Now, as fer them Eye-rack-ees, well Pilgrim, ya watch yer self reel close... like when yer gitten yer first shave after a long drove... an yer skins gone all soft n that under-neath yer beard.

Fer a countree with almost no cattle, they sure got themselves a big passle a Bull Shippers... well, biggest I ever seen since the rail head up ta Abilene that one time... Anyway, less-en ya want more trubbel than hav-in a dull knife ata gun fight... ya git smart n ya git yer self an yer goods sum pro-tec-shun... They got this new critter they call a "bizness trust"... I looked ut oh-ver n I tell ya... ut looks purty good ta me... but you kin brush yer own horse.

Well, you Pilgrims keep yer powder dry and yer guts cinched up nice n tight lyke I toll ya, n try ta follow theze Cit-ah-zens they tossed in here ta lead ya's... Cuz they're a lotta things, and dumb ain't one of em! Every body else is bringin their brains, may-be … just may-be you outta do likewise, Amigos! Now, saddle up … yer burnin daylight!”
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down