IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frank26. 4.7.11

Go down

Frank26. 4.7.11 Empty Frank26. 4.7.11

Post by J&D Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:56 am

Let’s review so we can understand – Dec 15th currency had the green light to be revalued by Shabibi – in February things slowed down with a lock down with the UST and they are there with the CBI – and M met with the Kuwait Emir and the GOI and for lost ministers, the CBI is VERY, VERY busy and M announced that the Authors said he could RV the currency- watch the oil price in January was a barometer for us when$100 was reached and a 2nd wave in ME would be reached and one domino effect will happen – $3.86 per gallon of gas today to fill my car… Those not a part of The Plan will be removed – no game playing anymore – the Iraq project was important Kuwait, Japan, Saudi Arabia, and Germany, and the Marshal Plan is modified every 10 years – Oil is a barometer to the 2nd phase which is the removing of those countries that did not want to be a part of THE PLAN and Hillary representing the USA is in the ME – Others called Iraq and said Congratulations or hurry up but
Hillary is an important author of THE PLAN – …… follow Hillary
Saudi Arabia wants to take their business to China …

You see the ME leaders were being removed then Oil goes to the point of insanity – when you see our Gov and the Iraq Gov acting under one person as puppets – its like our budget, we are pegged to each other important to each other – even though there is a dispute right now – ITS DONE – we saw the UST moving back and forth and back and forth, a new group in and out of Iraq – they were doing different things, department works of the CBI – and they built a new website – the day you see this new website, will have the new rate in it….that rate is NOW – an interesting rate for the WTO which was approved and accepted as an international recognized rate of the IQD by the WTO – 10 days ago the rate was accepted by the CBI – Shabibi because the LOI was sent requesting this change – the UST accomplished all that we and – KNOW THEY ARE DONE = Saudis want to take their business to China to China – Hillary is in Saudi Arabia that cannot happen and will probably NOT happen but they are angry of our leaders and wants to depart but their commitment of what we do and why – she is there now –

Guess where the UST that WAS with the CBI and Shabibi is now? They came home 10 to 12 days ago as the CBI NOW HAS THE RATE AND ALL IS DONE and now the department the UST that deals with currency and our USA bank systems AND the Dinar now have groups again of the UST in China now. WHY? They do not belong at the CBI with Shabibi cause Maliki gave permission to raise currency by the LOI to IMF to do so… NO NEED for UST to be in CBI anymore – they are DONE DONE DONE – and now they are in China dealing with the mess in Saudi Arabia – China so don’t even look over there – so the teams that were in Iraq dealing with our dinar are GONE and THEY ARE DONE – and now we wait as we see pings all over the banking system – family this is history unfolding before our eyes….

I am exited says Frank – we had Obama on TV today – we said yesterday that at 7:30am the banks would show the rate yesterday – Obama spoke at 2pm today when the FOREX was to show the rates also,.. Are we going bankrupt?

The IRAQ TV Today said nothing – there is a silence in Iraq like I have never seen before –The Parliament they took off till the 12th – a few days ago Joe Biden called M to form your GOV – Robert Gates is in Iraq right now –if our GOV shuts down tomorrow the congress and senate will get paid and 800,000 will not get paid nor will the army get paid.

Frank says, Do I think the blessing will happened today?? The banks were to be pinged starting today and we believe the RI is soon to be happening now as the CBI and UST is done –BUT the rate of $6.18 IS ridiculous and how is that interpreted? I don’t know but IMHO it’s the far right side of the rate spread with these numbers – there are many different rates in a bank spread and you and I will get the CBI rate and not the bank rate platforms.

Just to let you all know whats up
J&D
J&D
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down