IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CNBC "Money in Motion" show RUMOR

2 posters

Go down

CNBC "Money in Motion" show RUMOR Empty CNBC "Money in Motion" show RUMOR

Post by Bandit1 Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:10 pm

CNBC "Money in Motion" show RUMOR

FROM ANOTHER SITE...

Wondered if anyone watched "Money In Motion" a new currency show on CNBC last night? I saw someone had mentioned in one of the chat rooms that the show was coming on and that they were going to talk about the Iraqi Dinar....So of course I flipped it on.....

They were talking about, of course currencies...then one of the panelists was referencing some charts of different currencies, he had talked also about the Singapore currency reval...but the interesting thing that happened, that made me rewind that portion three times in a row, so that my husband and I could both refresh our ears as to what we just heard.....was this....the commentator asked the panel which would be the next important speculation for revaluation.....he asked them to guess....one of them spouted out, almost yelled it...."the Iraqi Dinar"......both my husband and I came out of our chairs.....the commentator announced it was actually the Turkish Lira(sp)......But the part that excited us was the other panelist that yelled out the Iraqi Dinar....well folks look what happened....I hear the Turkish Lira did RV.....maybe that guy on the panel knew something about the dinar too???

Not much...but very exciting.....felt my heart pump pretty hard at that moment and now I know my heart will definitely withstand the REAL RV!....so there you have it...they know what is going on! GO RV!
Bandit1
Bandit1

Back to top Go down

CNBC "Money in Motion" show RUMOR Empty The Currency Trader's IMF Playbook

Post by Bandit1 Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:14 pm

The Currency Trader's IMF Playbook

Published: Friday, 15 Apr 2011 | 8:33 PM ET

By: Kelley Holland
Currency Blogger, CNBC.com

CNBC "Money in Motion" show RUMOR Globe_currency_200

It's been called the Superbowl for currency traders. The World Bank/IMF annual meetings are underway, complete with fresh ideas for trading strategies.

Rebecca Patterson, global head of currencies and commodities for J.P. Morgan's private bank, is attending the meetings, and she told CNBC's Melissa Lee that she has found widespread complacency about the level of the U.S. dollar. [.DXY 74.94 0.11 (+0.15%) ]

"The world is accepting a weaker dollar." Patterson said, noting that the mood is sharply different from just six months ago, when Brazil said the weak dollar was creating a global currency war. "Intervention is continuing, but emerging markets are now saying they're more worried about inflation than exports so they're letting their currencies strengthen."

What does this mean for investors? Well, if you're holding the currency of a country with relatively high inflation, like Brazil, Mexico or Singapore, and wondering if you should sell, "I feel that this central bank shift suggest that you can hang onto your short positions in the dollar, long positions in these other currencies a little while longer," Patterson said. "I think we have room to run."

Andrew Busch, global currency and public policy strategist for BMO Capital, and Brian Kelly of Kanundrum Capital agreed. You can watch the whole discussion right here, starting around 6:35.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/42612997

Bandit1
Bandit1

Back to top Go down

CNBC "Money in Motion" show RUMOR Empty Re: CNBC "Money in Motion" show RUMOR

Post by ToddS Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:19 pm

ToddS
ToddS
Admin
Admin

https://iraqdinarbasics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down