IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RV RUMOR - TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

RV RUMOR - TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty RV RUMOR - TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Bandit1 Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:16 am

RV RUMOR - TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE

Just passing this along. Treat this as a rumor folks.

"The RV will come out tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow, we'll have fun
Just thinkin' about tomorrow
That's when Shab's will tell us that it's done

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I'll be rich Tomorrow
It's only a day away!

Now, Good Morning folks,

Wanted to start off with a little lighter side and take this tense situation off your mind for one moment.

We are so close that you can smell the ink on deposit slips all over this world! So many BS rumors going around and so many people rushing to call banks to verify things that we all have verified over and over on this site.

CHILL!

I have never been a "guru" But when I walked into my bank (Fifth Third) last night, the Investment Banker met me at the door and said "YOU WERE RIGHT" "IT IS COMING NOW!" He based that on info that he had from his superiors. Now listen carefully folks, I DID NOT ASK him a single question. He volunteered all of this. He said what I already knew. "Our bank has been selling dinar by the truckload for years and all at once .... NO DINAR! Only one explanation makes sense. They cannot get anymore or they are keeping what they have for the RV for the banks interest" I just nodded and said "Makes sense to me"

We need to take a Christian course right now if never before. Be patient, wonderful things happen to those who WAIT! Everyone getting all stressed and making phone call after phone call to banks and doing the "TELL ME ONE MORE TIME" just to get self-gratification is insulting to the banks and does you no good!

I have really good friends working in high positions at 7-8 banks throughout the country and they all say that SOMETHING IS GOING ON, BIG!, but they also say that so many people are calling their banks to FISH for answers they cannot give (legally) that they are having trouble taking care of everyday business. One branch in Florida, put their phone on auto answer and are filtering the call backs to regular business yesterday afternoon to keep from getting tied up on Dinar investors that are just wanting to hear what they think about all of this.

Give the bank employees a break. They cannot tell you anything over the phone and what if they did? You cannot cash out on anything a bank tells you.
Bandit1
Bandit1

Back to top Go down