IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BOA rumor from another site

Go down

BOA rumor from another site Empty BOA rumor from another site

Post by Rooster Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:19 pm

BOA rumor from another site

Today, I went to my local BoA for business. While there I spoke with the Foreign currency rep to see if she'd heard anything about the impending rv. As to be expected, she said nothing had changed with foreign currency in BoA. I asked if she was sure, she smiled very big and said No, that's the policy. The representitive got very nervous and continued smiling while talking about the IQD. I explained to her that I would be receiving a large deposit in the near future and wanted to make her and the bank aware due to the Patriot Act. She did note my information about the deposit. Further, I had her note my account that I wanted only 1 personal banker to deal with after the rv. Very excitedly, she said "oh yes, the Premium personal bankers started arriving yesterday for customers like yourself". I just smiled and said "nothing to it huh?" Again she laughed and said she would call me as soon as she heard something. I found it very interesting that my small BoA branch would bring in premium personal bankers if there was nothing going to happen with the IQD.
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

BOA rumor from another site Empty Re: BOA rumor from another site

Post by Rooster Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:21 pm

Wells Fargo rumor from another site

Well, I took the bull by the horns. I just got off the phone with the downtown office of Wells Fargo Bank/Investment Department. I have an appointment Monday to visit with a Wells Fargo Investment advisor and his partner regarding my "millions of Dinar." I first asked if he and his partner we aware of the coming revaluation of the Iraqi dinar and he said he was. He asked if I had the dinar in my possession or if it was held by a third party. I told him I held it. He said his partner would faciliate the movement of the money into a Wells Fargo bank account and then they both could help me with how to manage investing it. Not once did he even question anything about the validity of the dinar or its coming RV. So my advise to everyone is, don't talk to a bank teller, talk to the investment advisors at the big international banks, particularly Wells Fargo. They want your money. I will learn what I can from them on Monday. Good luck to everyone. Go RV!
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down