IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rumor from Another Site??????

2 posters

Go down

Rumor from Another Site?????? Empty Rumor from Another Site??????

Post by Bandit1 Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:55 pm

Rumor from Another Site??????

I had a fantastic day, got to talk with my good friend from Iraq. Been friends for over 20yrs and it was one of the most uplifting conversations I could imagine hearing. His Family has been celebrating for the past week. When I told him what I was up to, His eyes lit up and he got excited saying that He couldn't wait to tell his wife that Mrs. Wisdom and I were investing in Dinar and were waiting for the RV. He said it's here and that Iraq is finally celebrating their economy is being brought back to life. He said that "Iraq is going to be the richest country in the world and we're about to see it all unfold" He said don't believe any of the disinformation coming out, it's NOT TRUE! He said it is being put out to discourage people from getting rich on the backs of the Iraqi people. They want only the governments to make the exchanges of wealth for the agreements of reparations and contracts between them.

I'M SO JAZZED ABOUT THIS!! We talked for about half an hour and he confirmed mostly all the information our team had been gathering over the past few months. Man this is soooo Coool!! These friends, are local here and Mrs. Wisdom and myself have been friends of theirs since the time that Hussain was threatening his family with death if found to be communicating with them in America. They were "Extremely" happy when the U.S. invaded and took him out. It was the first time in almost 8 yrs that they were able to talk with them without fear of reprisals. Now they are really happy for the both of us for what we've done and the fact that we've been so interested in their country enough to know as much as we do about whats happening there. We Share Their Joy Of the Prosperity Of Their Country!! He can't wait to tell his wife, that really got me, they are so happy for us, knowing we were really concerned about his family back in Iraq. And the relief we shared with them at the time U.S. Invaded and set the country free.
For him to find out that we were at this point made him feel like we've been there this whole time sharing the triumphs with the tragedies.

He couldn't wait to tell me that their family in Iraq had been Celebrating FOR THE PAST WEEK!!! Man, It Really Hit HOME!! For me it was so reinforcing,
Bandit1
Bandit1

Back to top Go down

Rumor from Another Site?????? Empty Re: Rumor from Another Site??????

Post by ToddS Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:12 pm

UGH!

Evil or Very Mad
ToddS
ToddS
Admin
Admin

https://iraqdinarbasics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down