IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not a Rumor just facts WF in Plano (Rumor FROM ANOTHER SITE0

Go down

Not a Rumor just facts WF in Plano (Rumor FROM ANOTHER SITE0 Empty Not a Rumor just facts WF in Plano (Rumor FROM ANOTHER SITE0

Post by Rooster Sat May 07, 2011 10:15 am

Not a Rumor just facts WF in Plano

With Ali shutting down I figured it is best to look at some other options in case he doesnt reopen when it goes up. We have a W.F. international banknig branch just about a mile from our place so I took a drive. I talked to the forign exchange guy and asked about the IQD and VND. We talked about the VND first and he doesnt see any big jump in the value any time soon and as of 11 AM yesterday the buy price for them was $42.00 per million I didnt ask their selling price is because I dont want any more of it. We then talked IQD he said at this point they do not sell or buy it. I asked when it does become tradeable will they deal in it. He said yes they would. I asked if I could exchange it at that location or if they would have to ship it off to be checked. He said that it would all be done there in that office. I asked about the DeLarue and he said theirs would handle it. We talked about the return of the DFI and how thats when I think that will trigger things to get moving. He said Im not the only person who has been in asking about exchanging there. There was no secret winks or hand shakes or calling over other folks to send messages that something was going on soon. No managers for private banking side popped up to offer services. Just a normal chat with the guy at the bank... OH this may be a hidden signal they did validate my parking ticket with out having to beg for once.....
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down