IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VNJW (Bear & ScottiG 8/29): PTR 8/29/11 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

VNJW (Bear & ScottiG 8/29): PTR 8/29/11 FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty VNJW (Bear & ScottiG 8/29): PTR 8/29/11 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:27 pm

VNJW (Bear & ScottiG 8/29): PTR 8/29/11 FROM ANOTHER SITE

11:28 AM [bear5642] NO LATER THAN LABOR DAY SEPTERMBER 5TH IS EXACTLY WHAT I SAID YESTERDAY IF IM NOT MISTAKEN JUST A LITTLE HICK-UP
11:31 AM [bear5642] DO NOT BUY INTO THIS CONFUSION STUFF IRAQ KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND THEY ARE GETTING THINGS LETS SAY STRAIGTENED OUT
11:32 AM [bear5642] IM TRYING MY BEST GETTING HIT WITH STUFF I WILL ANSWER A FEW QUESTIONS
11:33 AM [bear5642] THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN RANDOMLY I REPEAT IT WILL NOT BE A HIT AND MISS SITUATION IT IS DONE JUST HASNT BEEN ACTIVATED
11:41 AM [asells] [ASN] Bear: Thanks for the post. Do you believe the HCL, and Erbil need to be activated officially to the world for the RV to be activated officially
11:42 AM [bear5642] THAT HAS A LOT TO DO WITH IT BUT STILL OTHERS THINGS ARE GOING ON
11:42 AM [Rose] [purplehelmet300] Hi – Please ask bear when it will be activated. Thanks!
11:42 AM [bear5642] NO LATER THAN LABOR DAY WEEKEND SEPTEMBER 5TH
11:42 AM [CorvetteGirl] [baxter] Bear..do you agree with Dan about the gazette needs to be published and the ministers announced before it will RV?
11:43 AM [bear5642] ALL FALLS INTO THE SAME CATEGORY IT ALL WILL AHPPEN SHORTLY
11:51 AM [Rose] [DINARSMACK] ask bear if any updates on how many countries rv is showing up on screens…last we heard I believe was 5 ??
11:51 AM [asells] Go to top of names, choose rooms tab and then click coffee shop
11:52 AM [bear5642] IT WAS TESTED IN FIVE MAJOR COUNTRIES TESTED BIG DIFFERANCE
11:52 AM [CorvetteGirl] [SWFloridaGuru] Hi Bear. Have you spoken with Okie or your source in Iraq today? If so, was the conversation fruitful? Thanx
11:52 AM [bear5642] OUR CONVERSATION WAS BAOUT CURRENT ISSUES IN IRAQ AND ITS NOTHING BAD BUT JUST A HSIFT CAHNGES
11:53 AM [bear5642] I SEE IT AT 3.68
11:53 AM [bear5642] TO THE US DOLLAR
11:53 AM [Rose] [bobaloo] Bear, has your contractor contact been paid, if so, in dollars or dinar? if not, has he been given a date to be paid and in which currency?
11:54 AM [bear5642] ROSE NO HE HAS NOT AND THAT IS KEY FACTOR
11:54 AM [CorvetteGirl] [so blessed] Bear5642 Thank you so much for your intel. Last night it was 48 more hours. Now we could be looking at Sept. 5th. what changed?
11:54 AM [bear5642] CORVETTE GIRL IRAQ
11:55 AM [asells] [draavmorris2] Question for Bear, IF we have to wait until Sept 5th. Is that it? Are we done? For sure?
11:56 AM [bear5642] IT IS DONE WE ARE DEALING WITH IRAQ
12:05 PM [bear5642] IM JUST TRYING TO HELP YALL IN HERE AND WE HAVE SOURCES THAT ARE THERE AND THIS EVENT IS HUGE AND IT WILL BE A MAJOR THING WHEN IT HAPPENS IT NOT THAT EASY

12:09 PM [MotorCityGuy] I think there is a reason why Iraq has extended their post-Ramadan holiday to 6 days, starting September 1st!
12:10 PM [MotorCityGuy] Wouldn’t that be an ideal time to fully educate their people about the RV with banks and stock market closed in Iraq? Just wondering..

12:10 PM [scotti g] I want to stop for a minute to try to help everyone understand just where we are and what we are seing.. First off, Okie is probably half way back to Oklahoma right now and will be back in the saddle soon! (by the way, Meatmen4dinar ! You have never done anything more than start trouble and bash people. We do not need that here! If you have valid verifiable info then bring it and let’s take a look and see!) OK you all have probably read Poppy2′s post earlier about the delay in the parliament. We really are done. DonnieR is correct. There are so many sources that are confirming that we are done. The fly in the ointment is not going to be there for long. I began to hear of the issue yesterday afternoon and this has been a small hic-up. It will not keep us from getting off this ride for very long. I am comfortable with telling you that all the information is so solid. I wish I could elaborate. You would just go nuts. I am certain that the problem will not be in the way for more than 8 days! I am most hopeful and optimistic about that! I hope this helps!

12:12 PM [bear5642] HEY SCOTTIG
12:12 PM [scotti g] asells That is all I have to offer for now. I will answer a couple of questions if you like!
12:12 PM [scotti g] bear5642 Hey brother ! good to see you
12:13 PM [bear5642] YOU TOO ITS AMAZING JUST TRYING TO LIGHTEN THE LOAD FOR PEOPLE AND THERE IS ALWAYS ONE BAD APPLE
12:13 PM [scotti g] bear5642 Not that big of a problem!
12:14 PM [bear5642] SCOTTIG LETS TAG TEAM THIS
12:14 PM [asells] ************ PLeASE STOP TYPING WE WILL BE SILENCING STarting NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12:14 PM [scotti g] Come on brother you take the lead!
12:15 PM [bear5642] I JAST SAID THERE IS A SMALL HICK-UP IN IRAQ AND WE SHOULD SEE THIS NO LATER THAN SEPTEMBER 5TH
12:16 PM [bear5642] SCOTTIG IM LOGING AND BACXK IN BOARD IS TO SLOW
12:16 PM [scotti g] As frustrating as it is to still be waiting (especially when we have so much legitimate info that is contrary to any hang ups! I agree with your assessment. I am hearing the 6th at the outside! I am ready!
12:16 PM [Rose] [bigtim] Scottyg thanks for the post but now you said 8 days which take us to sept 7-8th can it happen sooner and what is the outside date in your opinion ty
12:17 PM [Rose] NO TYPING!!!!!!!
12:17 PM [asells] [scott24680] Hi, please ask if this has anything to do with the WGS
12:17 PM [scotti g] Rose If I knew that I would probably be PM of the parliament of Iraq!
12:17 PM [kmiller68] gray its all fiction till it happens
12:17 PM [scotti g] asells Honestly I do not buy that for one second!
12:17 PM [bear5642] OK SCOTTIG BACK IN the trigger to be pulled/pushed? TY
12:18 PM [scotti g] bear5642 Glad to hear it!
12:18 PM [bear5642] YOU ARE NOT DOMNE WITH ME
12:18 PM [bear5642] DONE
12:18 PM [PaPaJack1952] asells Bear I was told this sunday and they said from sept.1th threw 12th and 5th being the best day for this RV to take place
12:19 PM [asells] [SWFloridaGuru] bear5642 scotti g We appreciate both of you guys. I think it’s some intel in the past that we all have been frustrated by and don’t blame anyone because we don’t even know the source. Our contacts aren’t where yours are, or we wouldn’t be here asking.
12:20 PM [sheardog] Rose Is this an issue with Maliki/needing to removed or is this have anything to do with catching someone in Lybia?
12:20 PM [bear5642] TOTALLY UNDERSTAND SWFLORIDAGURU AND BELIEB=VE ME WE SPEND HOURS TALKING TO REAL PEOPLE IN IRAQ

STILL COMING IN…. HOLD ON

12:20 PM [scotti g] asells The word I have and have had since 23 Aug is that the RV has been released. Bear can attest that the source is most well placed. This is why in my last post I commented about the waiting period about the activation of the rate into the banking system. The rates have been tested in the systems and are ready to go when the final approval comes down!
12:21 PM [bear5642] THATS AFFIRMATIVE SCOTTIG
12:21 PM [Rose] [sheardog] sorry meant to the first time! [sheardog] Rose Is this an issue with Maliki/needing to removed or is this have anything to do with catching someone in Lybia?
12:22 PM [scotti g] The post is the state of affairs (friday)
12:23 PM [bear5642] THAST CORRECT AND HE HAS NOT CALLED ME AND SHARED THAT HE HAS CHANGED TTHE WAY HE IS DOING BUSINESS
12:23 PM [bear5642] HE HAS NOT BEEN GIVEN THE NEW CURRENCY AND HE SAYS IT TO ME
12:24 PM [asells] [IWANTANRV] For Scottieg… Most of us have always thought “RV has been released” and “Final approval has been given” are one in the same. Can you explain the difference please?
12:24 PM [bear5642] THAT WILL JUST CONFIRM THEY HAVE ACTIVATED THE RV WHICHHAS NOT HAPPENED
12:26 PM [scotti g] asells If you remember, I have commented about the Kuwaiti RV from 93. It was authorized/released 10 days before it was actually activated into the banking system. I am certain there are numerous things going on behind the scenes that occur during this time!
12:25 PM [Rose] [sheardog] sorry meant to the first time! [sheardog] Rose Is this an issue with Maliki/needing to removed or is this have anything to do with catching someone in Lybia?
12:26 PM [Rose] [flattop1] so does this mean there is no way for mon. tue.
12:26 PM [mericle] how could the rv be activated but not happen
12:27 PM [scotti g] Rose I would not say that! This is a fluid situation. I should have been at the banks already!!!!!! All we can do is wait!
12:27 PM [Rose] [patC] scottig- what fly was removed from the process??
12:28 PM [bear5642] MERCIE IT IS NOT ACTIVATED
12:28 PM [scotti g] It should
12:28 PM [scotti g] Rose The fly is not removed yet!
12:28 PM [Rose] [raptor22] Ask Bear or ScottiG, Shabibi said it has to RV before their inflation goes to 7%, is this true?
12:28 PM [scotti g] Can’t say more than that!
12:28 PM [asells] [feda] Soooo your intel is in line with by Labor day? ……Is that correct
12:28 PM [scotti g] Rose That is a true statement! He did say that!
12:28 PM [bear5642] RAPTOR V22 YES

MORE……….

12:29 PM [asells] [Ribeye] Bear/Scottig Is sovereinty of Iraq in question or is that not of concern at this time? We all really appreciate you guys!!! Loan me ’bout ten thousand! lol
12:30 PM [scotti g] asells Honestly I do not think that is an issue at this moment! I do not know about tomorrow!!!!
12:30 PM [asells] [ASN] Scotti G: thanks for the message. Any hint what is the fly in the ointment? Maliki?
12:30 PM [scotti g] asells No comment!
12:30 PM [bear5642] SOVEREINTY IS SMALL PART
12:30 PM [asells] [jamessmith33] ask them what happened to they need to rv by the end of the month or they loose everything they have done and are put back in chapter 7 status
12:30 PM [Rose] [laf1921] I understood that it had to RV prior to the end of August in order for Iraq to remain soverign. Is this correct?
12:31 PM [scotti g] bear5642 True we have heard it could play a part. Just not certain of the timing on that!!!
12:31 PM [asells] [sheardog] scotti g / bear5642 Is the tax that is to start on the first have any bearing on this?
12:32 PM [scotti g] asells I haven’t a clue!
12:31 PM [bear5642] NO ITS NOT THEY ARE SHIFTING LETS SAY THINGS AOUND IN PARLIAMENT
12:32 PM [bear5642] AROUND
12:32 PM [Rose] [laf1921] I understood that it had to RV prior to the end of August in order for Iraq to remain soverign. Is this correct?
12:32 PM [bear5642] GO
12:33 PM [scotti g] Rose I have heard that too and have heard they have till the 6th! Honestly I do not know with certainty!
12:33 PM [asells] [Tradewind] question — I didnt catch the 8 days issue?? thank you
12:34 PM [asells] [junior35] Any info on the DONG???
12:34 PM [scotti g] asells Aug 30,31, Sep 1-6!!!!
12:34 PM [scotti g] asells suppose to go first week of Sept!]
12:34 PM [Rose] [raycintodinars] I just read an article re: contracts that were signed before the HCL activation and may be unlawful/unconstitutional. Gov’t is auditing them now. Is that causing delay?
12:36 PM [bear5642] RAYCINTODINATRS READ THE ARTICLE YOUR GUESS IS A GOOD AS MINE
12:34 PM [asells] [footforward] bear does this have to do with some of the lower denom notes being destroyed and replaced with a coins?
12:35 PM [bear5642] SCOTTIG’S CONTACT AND MINE IN IRAQ DEAL SPECIFICALLY WITH THE ISSUE OF THE RV THERE ARE OTHER THINGS TAKING PLACE IN IRAQ JUST RECENTLY INVOLVING GOVERNMENT LEADERS WHICH WE CANNOT ANSWER AT THIS POINT BUT DO KNOW THIS IS HOLDING IT UP
12:35 PM [scotti g] Last answer! Rose Unknown

12:36 PM [bear5642] IT WAS TESTED IN 5 MAJOR COUNTRIES TESTED AND BEING RELEASED ARE NOT THE SAME
12:36 PM [otsteve] asell Ask bear where are they getting money to operate, and the contractors how are they being paid
12:36 PM [scotti g] Gotta run! Be well. Be patient and keep the faith. We will get there! asells I will answer that! The RV did release once before and you are accurate about that. It had to be pulled back because of issues in the global arena!
12:37 PM [asells] [otsteve] Ask bear where are they getting money to operate, and the contractors how are they being paid? “O” wanted September looks like he got his way again!
12:37 PM [bear5642] CONTRACTORS ARE BEING PAID IN US DOLLARS FOR NOW
12:38 PM [bear5642] I GOTTA GO THERE IS NOTHING ELSE TO SHARE AND WE HAVE ANSWERED ALL WE CAN GOD BLESS YOU AHVE A BLESSED DAY
12:38 PM [MotorCityGuy] Sitting here on my deck reading bear and scotti chat about the appearance of the rv, gusts of wind are blowing through the trees all around ME.. ..AN old revival song just popped back into my spirit that goes like this, “like a mighty sea, like a mighty sea, comes the love of jesus, sweeping over ME…THE waves of glory ROLL….THE shouts i can’t control…comes the love of
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down