IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scottig also saying done done done Mon evening on OOM FROM ANOTHER SITE 08/29/2011

2 posters

Go down

Scottig also saying done done done Mon evening on OOM FROM ANOTHER SITE 08/29/2011 Empty Scottig also saying done done done Mon evening on OOM FROM ANOTHER SITE 08/29/2011

Post by Remo_Williams Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:44 pm

Scottig also saying done done done Mon evening on OOM FROM ANOTHER SITE
08/29/2011

[scotti g] Just a quick note before I shut this ope puter off for the night. Everything is absolutely on track. Do not pay attention to the nonsense, smoke and mirrors from across the pond (asells Hi) We are exactly in the sweet spot. For those knuckleheads who were posting negative nonsense in the forum earlier. You are so out of touch with what is going on. LISTEN CLOSELY. The Train is truely rolling. We are getting closer by the minute. If I told you what I was sitting on you would not be able to control yourselves. Just ask Poppy2! I just shared some High Octane info to him. WE ARE ON TRACK! Be patient. Keep your eyes on the horizon and make sure you have your exit strategy in order! I smell an Okie quote right here. Oh and for those of you that like to think Okie is not on target!!!!! Even the high ranking members of the Iraq parliament know and respect the "Cowboy"
Remo_Williams
Remo_Williams

Back to top Go down

Scottig also saying done done done Mon evening on OOM FROM ANOTHER SITE 08/29/2011 Empty Re: Scottig also saying done done done Mon evening on OOM FROM ANOTHER SITE 08/29/2011

Post by Larrythebasige Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:56 am

uh,.. this guy;s sittin on somethin??? oh wow I don;t think I can retain control!!!, I;m gonna have to LAUGH LIKE HELL!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHH
Larrythebasige
Larrythebasige

Back to top Go down