IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bulldog75 Rumor 6/29/2011 9:15 AM/and this Evening FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Bulldog75 Rumor 6/29/2011 9:15 AM/and this Evening  FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty Bulldog75 Rumor 6/29/2011 9:15 AM/and this Evening FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:11 pm

Bulldog75 Rumor 6/29/2011 9:15 AM FROM ANOTHER SITE

[Bulldog75] I am hearing unofficial RV of dinar at 5.25 and Dong at .22?

[Bulldog75] I received that report 15 minutes ago

[Bulldog75] 10 million dong costs $600 USD. at RV of .22; thats approx $2 mil USD. Yes, thats high, but accurate at .22. Was expected to RV at .10 but Govt side bets bumps it to .22 and its a windfall for congress betting side bets. twas kept quiet. Dinar was distraction from Dong.

[Bulldog75] Remember everyone: the govt intent is to distract you from research and uncovering the truth. other currencies today and tomorrow will come in as diamonds in the rough; Dinar is the distraction even though it will be valuable. Other 'chosen currencies' will come in high. The Dong is one of the sleepers!

[Bulldog75] Ronald Reagan had it RIGHT; the only problem with big govt is that 'IT WANTS TO GET BIGGER AND CONTROL YOU'.

[Bulldog75] waiting confirmations; will advise if received. thanks.

[Bulldog75] Suggestions before I go: You are chosen to receive the Gifts from Heaven. Use it wisely and give back 10% gross amount to God. You will be blessed 10 fold in health, wealth and happiness. Everything is on loan from God. His children are now to bless the world and redistribute the wealth. Share your LIGHT; for where there is LIGHT, there can be no darkness. Blessings to All. Amen.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This Evening:

Bulldog75 evening post 6/29/11

RV Trending data for "Landfall", as of 6pm CST today: 1) 20% now-1am tonight/morning

2) 50% 1am-7am.Thursday

3) 20%from 7am-12noon Thursday.

4) 5% for 12noon Thurs to 12noon Friday.

5) 2% 12n Fri-midnight Mon

6) 2% Tuesday

7) 0.5% Wed and Thurs.0.5% probability of never landfall.

I am the messenger. dont shoot. City cops in Dallas, San Antonio, Houston and Austin have been put on alert of extra duty and security.

Projected RV: Dinar at 5.25; VDong sleeper at .21..(equals a dinar RV of 4.25).

Facts: Chase and Bank Amer open Sat, closed July 4. ONLY selected banks of Chase and BofA will handle dinar. Banks instructed to say nada.

Be ready for a Baskin Robbins take a # and come back Tues/Wed, July 5-6.

Could be a 2-3 day affair to RV cash in a major city. Suburbs best bet. IRS agents at larger banks.

Wells not involved. DO NOT park in Bank parking lot, nor go alone.

Change your bank mailing address to PO Box !!!

Dinar purchasing cut off in TX any minute. Next update 10pmCST.

Trending RV best best, 2am CST, Thurs. Regards

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down