IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

darwinatridge (B of A Bank Story): DV 8/29/11 ANOTHER SITE

Go down

darwinatridge (B of A Bank Story): DV 8/29/11 ANOTHER SITE Empty darwinatridge (B of A Bank Story): DV 8/29/11 ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:26 pm

darwinatridge (B of A Bank Story): DV 8/29/11 ANOTHER SITE

I went into B of A today to take care of some business. While I was there I decided to ask about the dinar. After taking care of business with the teller I walked over to one of the managers desk and asked her about their foreign currency exchange policy. She said that as of right now someone has to be an account member in good standing for six months for them to exchange currency. I asked her if she knew anything about the Iraqi Dinar and she said yes. As it turns out her and her husband have been invested in it for 3 years. She said it is not a scam but that it could take another 6 to 18 months for this to happen. We all want this to happen yesterday but if you are not prepared to be in it for the long hall as many of us have been then maybe you should just put your money into something else. And stop listening to the guru’s because none of them have a clue to what is going on.
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down