IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bank Story From Another Site

Go down

A Bank Story From Another Site Empty A Bank Story From Another Site

Post by Rooster Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:34 pm

A Bank Story From Another Site

Okay, here is my bank story.
This is really weird. I never expected a 'confirmation' of any kind all the way out here in the hinterlands of Montana.
But...here we go:

A friend of mine just called to ask if I'd heard any news about the Dinar. When I told him that news was coming out of everywhere and people were pretty excited, he said, "oh boy! Wait till you hear..."

Here is what he said, paraphrased since I can't remember the exact order of the words.

"I got a call from a friend of mine who is a Teller at Big Sky Western Bank. She said that First Interstate Bank had approached Big Sky and told them that the Iraqi Dinar was about to revalue and if they didn't want to deal with cashing it in, to send all of their Dinar customers over to First Interstate. That First Interstate would be cashing in Dinars on July 5!"

I asked my friend if she had told him what the rate might be. He said that the rate was supposed to be announced tomorrow. But that we could not start cashing in until July 5.

Okay...that is it. I am thrilled to have had my very OWN bank story.
I am terribly excited. May it be all we hope for. I don't have a gazillion dinar like most of you. But I am so thrilled I can barely stand it.

gridkeeper
p.s. I wonder if the new Banking System is going to be announced on July 4? What a celebration that would be!!!
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down