IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ludan (Mid Cities TX WF Bank Story): DV 8/26/11 ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Ludan (Mid Cities TX WF Bank Story): DV 8/26/11 ANOTHER SITE Empty Ludan (Mid Cities TX WF Bank Story): DV 8/26/11 ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:38 am

Ludan (Mid Cities TX WF Bank Story): DV 8/26/11 ANOTHER SITE

Like so many other ‘bank story tellers’, I had never intended to start my own post. But, my husband and I were so insulted (threatened) at 5:30 this evening, that this story warrants being shared with those who believe.

We went into a WF bank on Airport Frwy in the Mid Cities area to open up a business account in preparation to receiving our blessing. We spoke with a very friendly Personal Banker to set it up. She asked what type of business it was and I replied it was for investments. What type of investments? My answer was metals, maybe some other type of investments, but unsure at that moment. She had to speak with a Business Manager multiple times to get the information to complete opening up our business account. Eventually the Business Manager walked up to the desk and asked if our investment involved foreign currency. I looked him straight in the eye and said, “you already know the answer”. He just said one word, “dinar”, and I said yes. With that said, he then replied, “the Dinar is a Scam and we will shut your account down if you buy or sell Dinar”. No little whippersnapper will intimidate me. I then replied, “that is just fine, we have already bought all the Dinar we want”. He turned around and left.

The Personal Banker lady was now looking a bit tense. My response to her was that I totally understand as the employees are surely under a ‘gag’ order. They have to say it is a scam or all their employees will catch on and then jump ship when this RV’s. Had we not felt threatened and insulted, I would not have posted this story.
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down