IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7/4/11 Bank Story by teresabrown ON ANOTHER SITE

2 posters

Go down

7/4/11 Bank Story by teresabrown ON ANOTHER SITE Empty 7/4/11 Bank Story by teresabrown ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:37 pm

7/4/11 Bank Story by teresabrown ON ANOTHER SITE

First off. I dont care if you bash me or not but here is the last piece of info that i got on the rv.

I was a church friday night and there are other members at the church i attend that have invested in the dinar. Well this one guy is a attorney. I asked him friday night at our miracle night service have he heard anything. This is what he said. He said that he called RBC Bank here in alabama because the Branch Manager is a good friend of his and asked her about the iraqi dinar. He said that he was told by her that she knew all about it and she would be able to cash him in on tuesday. SO thats where i will be in the morning at 9am.

Dinar Family
This is what im thinking. First off how in the world the banks can tell us that they will cash in on tuesday but dont know the rate. That just dont sound right to me. So what im thinking is that they got the rate this past friday which was July 1st and when they got the rate it also came with instructions to not reveal or cash in until Tuesday. Thers no way several different banks around the usa is telling folks that they can cashed them in tuesday without having more info then what they are telling. JUST MY THOUGHT.

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

7/4/11 Bank Story by teresabrown ON ANOTHER SITE Empty Re: 7/4/11 Bank Story by teresabrown ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Larrythebasige Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:52 pm

heh heh heh, uh,.. teresabrown, I wonder if she;s related to samanthabrown, the travel woman. she got a nice posterior but her head;s shaped like a woodpecker;s...
Larrythebasige
Larrythebasige

Back to top Go down