IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

billie_j (SCOTTI G): OOM 8/22/11 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

billie_j (SCOTTI G): OOM 8/22/11 FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty billie_j (SCOTTI G): OOM 8/22/11 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:03 am

billie_j (SCOTTI G): OOM 8/22/11 FROM ANOTHER SITE

[scotti g] Been flying all over the place today. I am here only for a moment but wanted to provide some encouragement. I can safely say that I and all the Round Table team are very happy with where we are right now. I spoke with Bear, Poppy2, BGG and Okie several times in the last couple of hours. AS FAR AS WE CAN SEE…..THIS IS THE FINEST OPPORTUNITY WE HAVE SEEN FOR THE RELEASE TO DATE! What do I mean???? Be patient (cuz there is nothing you can do to hurry this up), be focused (because you will want to execute your plan), be calm (You will be able to enjoy the moment more thoroughly) and know just how blessed you truly are to be a part of this. I cannot divuldge any specifrics as our friends would be most unhappy with us just know we have our ears on the ground and our eyes on the horizon! I truly believe our opportunity is closer than it has ever been before. Be sure that you have your plans in order…..Bank – Tax Attorney …. Be prepared to execute your plan under the radar. You do not want this information out….I know you want to shout it from the mountain top!!!! Wrong. Stay under the radar! Be well. All of my fellow Round Table friends wish you well. I am not stying it is done……but it certainly is getting closer by the minute!

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down