IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clarification from Mr H The answers that make sense....PTR Scotti G FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Clarification from Mr H The answers that make sense....PTR Scotti G FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty Clarification from Mr H The answers that make sense....PTR Scotti G FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Sat May 28, 2011 7:08 pm

Clarification from Mr H The answers that make sense....PTR Scotti G FROM ANOTHER SITE

First off Mr H thanks each of you who sent out thanks to him for sharing. As I have stated on numerous occasions the great difficulty we have with communicating the fluid events of the pre-RV activities are 1 things change behind the scenes after the information has already been relayed and 2 misinterpretation of the information.

I received the following message and am pasting it directly into this post. I believe this answers many of the questions we have shared. I also believe this provides a clear view that indeed the RV is very close and the banker in Dubai recognize this.

First let me say that I heard from Hxxxx this morning, and he appreciates your post and said it is very well stated. He now asks that you clarify for him these points.

1. He was given the Sadaam rate and felt that this was personal and he did not want to share this information.
2. He signed an agreement with the bank to accept this rate, whether it comes in high/low
3. Lastly you must understand the letter he received was misquoted end of business day upon the revaluation of the currency.

He ask for your relay of this and he will love to sit down someday and discuss this long hard journey.

Now I hope this puts the matter to rest. Mr H has been totally honorable in his efforts to help us see the picture clearly. His English is not the best and sometimes there is a breakdown in communication.

Now I had previously left posting as I am still convinced we are in the final minutes of this investment. This will be my last post. Mr Bill the CEO was so right with his view of this process and I will again step back and watch the last little bit of this journey with my friends and family. I know there are so many diverse people who are invested. I understand many are about to experience a life they could have only dreamed of in the past. Young or old educated or not; please set your sights on the real truth of life and know that you have been given an opportunity few in the history of the world have ever experienced. Do not waste this gift! Wisdom is in the Lord and is freely given to those who know how to ask!
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down