IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mustang:KME's Answers Compiled in One Spot TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Mustang:KME's Answers Compiled in One Spot  TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty Mustang:KME's Answers Compiled in One Spot TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:54 pm

Mustang:KME's Answers Compiled in One Spot TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE

For those of you who follow KME, here are the questions and answers with his comments from his latest thread, this is for those of you who don't like to have to dig through the potatoes to get to the meat. Enjoy! Mustang

The way I work is very confusing to most people. I will explain how I get my timeline opinions.

If you go to my profile and find topics I've started, you can read through the earlier posts (which I put waaaaaaay more thought and deduction into,) I explain in detail how I came up with some of the dates earlier this year when this was supposed to go down.

I take all of the info I get from behind the scenes, info from the news, info from documents I dig up, and blend a little bit of the rumors in for "the sugar." I factor all of this together and come up with a sensible amount of time that it would take for ME to get these things done. Then, I look for continuity in past and present. Usually, you see something that sticks out in the news that just doesn't add up with continuity of others. Sometimes, you catch that one piece that they try to slip by you. They don't think you'll catch on to what they've done, because they don't think we're smart enough to add 2 and 2 together to make 1170!!

When it comes to the ministers, I look at it as a formality. The ministers have BEEN done. I believe they are saving the announcement of those ministers for the RV, not the other way around. Maliki told the people that he would give them everything they've asked for. If he gives them the ministers, the people will have a reason to say "Give us what we want NOW!!" They don't realize that it will take the RV to achieve the funding for the projects, so they will go NUTS when they have a full GOI and none of their demands.

Now flip that around. Can you see the country having such a powerful currency without a full government being announced? No. The IQD will be among the MOST powerful currencies.

A lot of people pay attention to the oil. What folks should also be paying attention to is the natural gas. Check this out-

Shell signed a deal with Iraq to pull natural gas from the southern region of Iraq. They said they can pull 700 Million Cubic Feet of gas PER DAY out of that region. Last time I checked the price of natural gas was in 2007. At that time, natural gas was a little over $6 per metered cubic foot. It is probably higher today, but we'll use that figure.

700 Million Cubic feet @ $6 per metered cubic foot= $4.2 BILLION PER DAY just from Natural gas.

At the 1170 rate, that is only about 4 million IQD.

Sorry, got side-tracked.

Anyway, I put a ton of "rhyme and reason" into my timeline gathering. And yes, I do hear things from behind the scenes. I don't personally believe it all, but there are a few times that I get excited. I've heard incredible things about the next few hours, days, etc., but I personally don't think they will release it until next week (Tuesday at the earliest.) If you have followed my posts, you'll know that my favorite days are Tuesday and Wednesday, with the occasional Thursday. Sunday sounds good only when I believe they may want to start their week out with a bang. The only thing about Sunday is the CBI isn't open at any hour simultaneously with Forex.

I'm pretty sure I didn't cover what you were asking, but I gave somewhat of an idea of how I come up with my timelines.

KME
Posted 26 May 2011 - 11:18 PM
Shaun, on 26 May 2011 - 10:32 PM, said:
KME, So do you think the articles that keep coming out about them arguing about the ministers are smoke?

Who doesn't?!

Pay attention to articles from "AKnews." That is a Kurdish News press, and is NOT owned by Maliki.

What is released is released by design, Kurdish or Maliki owned.

Go back and read that last post, and pay close attention to the GOI and RV relationship part. For the people of Iraq, they can't have the GOI without the RV. For the rest of the world, they can't have the RV without the GOI.

They have the GOI, but not the RV. The two go hand-in-hand, but the RV will be what triggers the announcement of the full GOI. Everyone THINKS it is the other way around, but in my opinion it's not. As I said in the last reply, the Iraqi people don't understand that the GOI can't afford to give them electricity, clean water, sewage, etc. without an RV. They just think that the full GOI will be able to accomplish these things. If they announced full GOI and the demands of the demonstrators weren't met, the citizens would get BRUTAL.

So as you see--- Formality.

For Iraqi citizens---> Need RV for the GOI to be announced.
For world governments and investors---> Need GOI for the RV to be official.

KME
Posted 30 May 2011 - 07:58 PM
kerrin2, on 30 May 2011 - 11:44 AM, said:
Thanks, KME.. can you tell us why you are looking at these particular dates? What should we be looking for, news wise? (besides the obvious headline "RV today" lol)

A few reasons.

Besides the info from behind the scenes, there are two other reasons why Tuesday night/Wednesday morning look good.

1) UN Operational Rates of Exchange Update on Wednesday. Not a big fan of relying on that as a deciding factor, but it is of some importance.

2) Tuesday night ends a budgeted period (the month of May.) Wednesday morning begins a new budgeted period (the month of June.) If you read my post about budgeted periods, you'll grasp the importance of a smooth transition of doing this between the end and beginning of those periods.

Tomorrow night is a classic case of "stars aligning."

KME
Posted Yesterday, 11:02 AM
JimMorrison, on 31 May 2011 - 09:58 AM, said:
Hi KME,

Obviously you know some things that you can't share (and I completely respect that), but I did want to ask you
if you had any idea as to what a drop dead date could be? I am really having a hard time lately wrapping my arms around
what is truly done, what needs to be done, and figuring out if there are any real deadlines where this needs to be done by.

Also, if you can chime in on this whole GOI being complete, not being complete, issue I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

I'm working nights and supposed to be asleep right now, so pardon me if this is insanely "out there."

My drop-dead date is December 31, 2010. That's right...2010. It wasn't supposed to go past that.

In the bigger picture, that date moved to June 30, 2011. NOBODY thought we'd go this long.

**Hint- Let the IMF get their stuff together, and we'll be great.

Go back through this thread and read my replies that deal with GOI being done and announced. It should make you feel better.

KME
Posted Yesterday, 05:55 PM
You know what I find interesting? The CBI decided to update their auction numbers, but not their exchange rate indicative date.

I'll be patrolling the boards all night again. So, I'll be here if you have any questions.

KME
Posted Yesterday, 06:52 PM
macross, on 31 May 2011 - 06:03 PM, said:
Hi KME,

Thank you for posting your thoughts/insights and reasons.

I'm hearing rumors (per MTT CC) today in Iraq w/ regards of RV tonight.

Maliki is due to announce something @ 4:30am Iraqi time. Any thoughts or confirmation on this?

cheers

The meeting time was Baghdad time. It has already happened. Don't expect to hear anything from that meeting until later tonight, or in the early morning hours.

If I hear anything, I'll let you know (if I'm allowed to say it.)

KME
Posted Today, 06:14 AM
kerrin2, on 31 May 2011 - 08:55 PM, said:
Hey KME, what's your take on the 1.30 article?

My take is simple.

I have had my plans set for $1 for almost 3 years. $1.30 would give me an extra 30% for my plans, which is what I would call a WOOOOOOOHOOOOO!!

The numbers in the article aren't what bush my squirrel tail. It's the simple fact that they've PUBLICLY mentioned a definite rate other than 1170:1.

Pay attention to the things that are in your face, or else you may miss the hidden meaning.

KME
Posted Today, 07:36 AM
wonderwoman24, on 01 June 2011 - 06:24 AM, said:
KME, are you still feeling positive about this week. I really appreciate any insight you EVER give us!
Thanks in advance.

I feel VERY confident about this week. The very near future should be an interesting period. I'm not allowed to tell you how near, but it is VERY near.

KME
Posted Today, 07:43 AM
NewJerseyHawk, on 01 June 2011 - 06:29 AM, said:
Good morning and appreciate the thread being continued with your info.....not being too technical, but an auction for June 1st could be held today and done at the old rate or new rate and still essentially start Iraq's book and records with the new rate. My assumption is the banks/dealers may still be selling at the old position and as long as the order is placed at the old rate, it doesn't mean that an RV cannot occur on that same date. I'm hopeful by the end of the business day today here in the USA (3PM ET to 3PT) we see this update....

I'm concerned however about the IMF delaying this....has this been resolved to move forward...??

I know for a fact that Kuwait had an auction at their old rate on the same day they revalued. The auction numbers (which I doubt are real) will not play a role in the timing of the RV.

I can't comment on your IMF question.

KME
Posted Today, 12:22 PM
wmawhite, on 01 June 2011 - 10:42 AM, said:
WOW...........outstanding opinion. I just happened to have the same discussion this morning with my wife. I told her we are now at a point that none of us are sure where we will see it first.

In my opinion, the CBI will let the rate change first at the commercial and retail banks. Once the rate is in the banking system the CBI will change its website and the rate will show on forex.

Here is something we all need to factor in when deciding where it will show up.

Do you know who actually determines the rate of a country? The IMF. The CBI controls and maintains that rate. Do you know who makes sure the CGI has that rate loaded? The BIS.

So, here's the rundown.

IMF ultimately decides what rate the world can handle. They approve it, then hand it off to the BIS. The BIS then shoots that rate out to the CBI. The cool thing about that part is.... it doesn't just go to the CBI. It goes to every bank in the world at the EXACT same time.

The CBI is not the one calling the shots. They are governed by higher powers just like every other bank in the world.

KME
Posted Today, 12:26 PM
pontiac, on 01 June 2011 - 12:10 PM, said:
what if cat really spelled DOG now that is a mistery.

What if the highlighted word above was actually spelled "mystery?"

That would just be ensayne!!

KME
Posted Today, 12:30 PM
Sequoia, on 01 June 2011 - 12:23 PM, said:
Are you still thinking by 5:00 EST today KME?

Hope never hurts!!

KME

Posted Today, 01:39 PM
JimMorrison, on 01 June 2011 - 12:38 PM, said:
I really appreciate you explaining the process as it makes complete sense to me.

So basically (what I think your are saying) is that this whole thing is either with the IMF (if they haven't decided a rate) or with the BIS (who is waiting on some predetermined date or situation)? So
it seems like the 60K question is ..... what is the predetermined date or situation? Am I hot or cold KME?!

So if 5pm doesn't happen today, are we still in the very soon range?

Thanks!

This answer will go to Supertom as well.

Big people are PISSED right now. Pretenses and formalities are no longer a factor. As far as a determining event or date, there isn't one. There is no specific trigger event or date.

If it doesn't happen today, that doesn't mean we're any further away or in for a long wait. Iraq wants it done, and you know they always get what they want.

Hope that suits the moment.

KME
Posted Today, 03:26 PM
Salt Life, on 01 June 2011 - 02:50 PM, said:
KME....
Since it has been established that there appears to be no specific "date or
trigger event" for the RV and pretenses and formalities are no longer a factor ie...
agreement among the GOI factions on issues ALLEGEDLY outstanding, then WHO
or WHAT is causing the petty delays???

Ok, I'll say it. Dominique Strauss Kahn was the hold-up until "the incident." Now, the new guy in charge has taken on a HUGE responsibility.

Besides working this RV into shape, he also has to fix everything DSK jacked up. DSK got down to the wire with completely demolishing the USD and rolling it over into wiping out European debt. He spent a great deal of time working a plan out to do this. Certain steps had already been taken, and they couldn't be undone just by putting DSK in jail.

Everything is supposed to be worked out, but as you can see, a few dates have gone by.

This one wasn't/isn't supposed to. Like I said, folks are pissed.

KME

• Back to top of the page up there ^
• MultiQuote
#189 KME

• Diamond

• Group: Members
• LocationEast Texas
Posted Today, 03:29 PM
DeeJJ, on 01 June 2011 - 03:17 PM, said:
great question but IMO if we were meant to know the answer I believe we would know by now... we weren't even supposed to know about dinar sooo... (but heck yes tell me tell me!!)

Look right below your post. I'm surprised you hadn't figured that out yet, you genius!!

KME
Posted Today, 03:47 PM
DeeJJ, on 01 June 2011 - 03:38 PM, said:
A lot of times when people can't explain something they turn to religion and faith to understand complexities... like how this is a battle between light and dark, good and evil... but this seems to be a battle between bad and bad... because either way this thing is sliced there will be agendas pushed and money made... the question is which is the worse of two evils. IMO this is a temporary global reset and is still pointing to global government. Democracy, yeah... ok. So there is only one right way to run a country, to have people voting for dictators rather than not?

Why would DSK want to hold up the RV if countries in Europe hold dinars unless he really REALLY despises the US and wanted to bring them down. Also, why didn't they get DSK out sooner when he first started implementing his plan? It's just strange how it seems these issues are being dealt with so last minute. Not only DSK but all of the little things that come up like "security" etc.

Was DSK supporting the eurobond?

The reasons he was holding it up are:

1) His plan wasn't complete yet.

2) The US holds more IQD than any other outside country. If the RV happened, all of his work would have gone down the drain.

The reason he wasn't stopped sooner is because he hadn't been caught yet!! He covered his tracks very well.

Not sure about the Eurobond. If it was bad for the USD, George Soros and DSK were probably into it!!

KME

Posted Today, 03:57 PM
JimMorrison, on 01 June 2011 - 03:45 PM, said:
Get the documentary 'Inside Job' on Netflix or Redbox. You will learn more than you ever
wanted to know about the global financial system. Strauss-Kahn is one of the persons interviewed.

http://www.sonyclassics.com/insidejob/

Thank you, I'm going to check it out. lol I want to know as much as possible!!

Posted Today, 04:02 PM
DeeJJ, on 01 June 2011 - 03:57 PM, said:
Thank you, I'm going to check it out. lol I want to know as much as possible!!

I've seen the trailer for it. Some of those guys get REAL uncomfortable when asked certain questions!!

"Can you just turn the cameras off now?"

KME

Posted Today, 04:04 PM
windydiosa, on 01 June 2011 - 04:02 PM, said:
So to summarize what's been said earlier in this thread, it appears we wait only for the PTB at IMF to get the ducks in a row and shoot this off to BIS to let her rip through the system so that the banks including the CBI can call this game over. I don't know where all the bad canned phrases I've just thrown out here are coming from.............I'm sooooo ready for this to be over the week

I think I remember who said that...

KME

Posted Today, 04:09 PM
Salt Life, on 01 June 2011 - 04:00 PM, said:
KME...
Thank You. Hope you don't think (not that you are) that I was attempting to paint you into a corner and force an answer with my question. Not my intention. I would have accepted "I can't answer that right now" but..... After much analysis and thought,I narrowed it down and had to ask. If for nothing else, I really needed to confirm my own suspicions. I appreciate you being forthright and with no side stepping. Ironically, my business partner and I have been discussing the scenario re: DSK over the past few days. The situation makes total sense and it's blatantly obvious, DSK was intentionally removed from the picture. And of course with good reason. Your response just further confirms my belief. Again...Thank You.

Peace....

Salt Life

Not at all. I can tell when someone is asking a serious question to further their knowledge. I'm a supporter of many things, but knowledge is TOP.

KME

Posted Today, 05:42 PM
Quilts, on 01 June 2011 - 05:11 PM, said:
KME,

I really don't understand this.

In your May 25th post, you stated:

"My OPINION on a feasible timeline would be anytime between 2 AM CST tonight and 5 PM EST next Wednesday. Again, JUST MY OPINION."

That would bring us to today, June 1st, which begins a new budgeted period......and you talked about the "stars aligning".

This morning, you felt very confident about this week.

Now, we are talking about DSK and his arrest........and the "new guy" has to fix everything DSK "jacked up".

In your opinion, what will it take to "fix it"? Days, weeks, months?

Thanks, in advance, for your reply.

This is just my opinion and will let KME answer this if he wishes, but KME has been hinting at the holdup for a couple of weeks and I believe the "stand in" started handling these issues the day after DSK was removed. So. IMO this info is not new, but newly shared. These issues are handled IMO and we are waiting on ?????? to release the rate. In other words we are VERY VERY close, like 2 hours ago was a good time kind of close.

KME if this is wrong please feel free to slap my hand, and either way thank you for putting some pieces together in my head.

Shawn

P.S.-- for those of you that remember my Mom went into Chase bank a week ago, well she went back in yesterday, but the manager was not there. So she was just in line to deposit her check and the lady in front of her went to the counter and asked to get some foreign currency.( Euro and Aussie) The teller told her that would be no problem hang on one sec..... the teller made a call and told them she needed to do a foreign exchange and immediately seven people came out of a back room and gathered around. Two stood on either side of the teller, Three went out to the customer side and surrounded the lady, and two went over and blocked the door leading to behind the counter. They just stood there until the transaction was complete, then left and went into the back again.....Does this mean the Dinar has RV'd? Nope, but it looks like the exchange procedures have changed in the last few days, to increase security at the banks........ WE ARE VERY CLOSE IMO

Posted Today, 05:56 PM
Tuffster, on 01 June 2011 - 04:47 PM, said:
KME,

Thanks bro for all the insight and for sharing even the sensitive things that some of us were guessing at. Are you able to share if in fact the RV has left the hands of the IMF and been sent to the BIS, or is it still in process with the IMF. If still there are we looking at days still? Once at the BIS how long would you say that process will take. I know you had been sharing a while back about in being in the system with the BIS and the process involved with calculations and finding the best time to introduce it into the market. Would that need to be rerun?

Thanks again!!!!

Tuff

All the technical mumbled jumbo has been done. It has been sent through the system, ready, set, and awaiting approval. THAT is the step we didn't account for.

We are locked, cocked, and loaded. Waiting for the world to line up the way it was before DSK screwed it all up.

KME

Posted Today, 05:59 PM
Quilts, on 01 June 2011 - 05:11 PM, said:
KME,

I really don't understand this.

In your May 25th post, you stated:

"My OPINION on a feasible timeline would be anytime between 2 AM CST tonight and 5 PM EST next Wednesday. Again, JUST MY OPINION."

That would bring us to today, June 1st, which begins a new budgeted period......and you talked about the "stars aligning".

This morning, you felt very confident about this week.

Now, we are talking about DSK and his arrest........and the "new guy" has to fix everything DSK "jacked up".

In your opinion, what will it take to "fix it"? Days, weeks, months?

Thanks, in advance, for your reply.

I would think it would take about two weeks of hard work to fix the setbacks he caused.

They've been working on it since May 14th. Do the math on that.

KME
Posted Today, 06:04 PM
kathiemac, on 01 June 2011 - 04:59 PM, said:
KME,
Wow, Thanks for that information. Since I first heard about DSK I just knew there was a lot more to that story than we were hearing. No way would a man of his political stature be treated the way he was without an underlying reason. Any other diplomat would have been given a personal escort to the Air France plane and be gone post haste. My question to you at this point is how long do you think the IMF needs to rectify what he sabotaged? I'm guessing you thought it would have been done today but given that it wasn't do you have any thoughts of a new time frame? This is the only logical explanation I can fathom as to why it has not already taken place. Thank you for putting my mind, as well as many others, at ease. KME... you rock!

They SHOULD have it all rectified by now. As far as a timeline-- any minute of any hour of any day now. Of course, you know I have my favorite days and hours.

KME

• Back to top of the page up there ^
• MultiQuote
#227 KME

• Diamond

• Group: Members
• LocationEast Texas
Posted Today, 06:06 PM
Quilts, on 01 June 2011 - 06:01 PM, said:
So sorry for this question, but awaiting approval by whom?

IMF.

KME

Posted Today, 06:09 PM
agent86, on 01 June 2011 - 06:00 PM, said:
Sorry I'm confused. Are we still looking good? Or now long wait. IYO. Thank you.

We are looking splendidly terrific. We only have ONE step between poverty and prosperity. That won't take long, trust me.

KME

Posted Today, 06:33 PM
The only way I know how to inform is to answer questions.

I've said it a thousand times- I assume everyone knows what I know. The only way to get it out of me is to ask!!

Bad Tink- Why are you reading a week old thread? That's just silly!! What would Bad Peter think?

KME

Posted Today, 06:46 PM
ShawnW, on 01 June 2011 - 06:36 PM, said:

1. How does Osama play into this whole thing? I have my thoughts but very interested in yours.

Bin Laden plays no role in this, in my opinion. The only thing Bin Laden has contributed is giving Obama a little "good standing" with US citizens.

There is the possibility that Al Quaeda/Bin Laden had some IQD, which gives some higher powers a "whew" factor. Other than that, there is no significant link between Bin Laden and the IQD.
ShawnW, on 01 June 2011 - 06:36 PM, said:

2. Do you have a specific timeframe in your head now that Wed 5pm EDT has passed, or is it just minute by minute?

There is still the chance for tomorrow, but my favorite days are Tuesdays and Wednesdays. My favorite hours are 2 AM to 5 PM EST.

So if it goes past tomorrow at 5 PM EST, I won't be looking again until Monday night/Tuesday morning at 2 AM EST.

KME
Posted Today, 06:49 PM
kathiemac, on 01 June 2011 - 06:39 PM, said:
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT... One step between poverty and prosperity. Prior to reading this my favorite quote of the day was delivered by Pizzaman who said if all of us dinarians were a country at war and had to rely on our own intel.... we'd all be dead. I don't know why but that made me laugh right out loud! He's off baking a pizza now to calm his frazzled nerves. BTW... that is in no way a slam regarding any intel received at this site. I appreciate ALL the information. KME.... yours imparticular. You gotta love the pizza guy though... Oh my goodness we all need to laugh! It's healthy and makes your heart feel better.

I'll have all kinds of sayings. Some I can't put on here!!

I'm a writer... it's what I do!!

KME

Posted Today, 07:04 PM
ShawnW, on 01 June 2011 - 06:58 PM, said:
Thanks for that, it's appreciated. FWIW my thoughts on Bin Laden were he was gateway to something else, I never could figure that out. Meaning I know they raised the terror alert when that happened, does that give "them" more power/freedom going after terrorist $$$$, I don't know. Like I said I had thoughts, but they were never complete ones It was just the timing of that announcement was so odd, Sunday night at 11:30 pm a week after it had actually happened????

Okay, anyways, back on topic thanks for the response.

Shawn

See, this is what I'm talking about. I do have a link from Bin Laden to this process, and wouldn't have remembered unless you posted this post above.

The link doesn't effect the outcome or rate, but there is a tie. I can't post this info as it is highly speculative.

Post-RV, I'll give you that info.

KME
Posted Today, 10:39 PM
windydiosa, on 01 June 2011 - 09:05 PM, said:
I had heard that Tuesday-Thursday are the best RV days, but after hearing (if in fact it was true) that this almost went done late Friday before the markets closed, I extended my watch days to Friday. What makes Tues/Weds. optimal for you KME?

Tuesday and Wednesday are days that have enough jump on the week. Thursday is their "Friday." You wouldn't want to do something this huge on a Friday, then spend the weekend without really being able to enjoy the gravity of the work.

Wednesday is my absolute favorite. Gives one day between the event and the holy day. Thursday, they can enjoy the gravity. Friday, after seeing that gravity, the citizens will be grateful for the incredible blessing they've been given and will be more likely to give offerings.

KME
Posted Today, 10:40 PM
JugDawg1, on 01 June 2011 - 09:30 PM, said:
Past events? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm........What brought about the end of the Triassic period and what brought about
the beginning of the Mesosoic Era?

If you watched "Dinosaur Train" on PBS, you'd know the answer to those questions.

I see you rolling your eyes. That's not very nice, big brother.

KME
Posted Today, 10:44 PM
longhorn, on 01 June 2011 - 09:28 PM, said:

KME

Since you stated you are a writer, I was wondering if you were going to write "The True RV Story". A book that outlines "The Plan" and its path to RV. The book that contains the true facts and all the misinformation that took place over the last 7 to 8 years, especially the last 6 months. I would personal find that book to be a very educational read. There has never been anything like this RV in history, at least not this size with so many players and internet intel. If someone could gather all the true facts from the true sources after the RV it would a best seller. Just think about all the behind the scene struggles. How close we have come to be pushed back time and time again. What is really happen inside Iraq? What they did control and what they did not control and who did. Who was the true puppet master? How much did all the Dinar sites influence anything? You get the point. What do you think?

Absolutely not.

I am a fiction/mystery/philosophical/adventure/gothic writer. Come to think of it, the IQD fits those!!

I will not be writing about the IQD, period. After I get my principle set and rolling, I will deny that I have ever even heard of the IQD. I want to forget the anguish this ride has caused me.

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down