IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miskebam's Explanation for Building Okie's Site TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Miskebam's Explanation for Building Okie's Site TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty Miskebam's Explanation for Building Okie's Site TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:01 pm

THIS WAS SENT TO ME FOR POSTING

Miskebam's Explanation for Building Okie's Site TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE

Its him . . . CC is up to him, he does them all the time, will see what I can do to get him to mention this place on one of the next calls he does. . .

I do have a couple of postings from other chatrooms that I will include here until then, you might send them to people you may know at that site to verify that these are from or really about him:

Friday June 17th OKIE AT PLANET DINAR:

Quote:
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] OK AS BEST AS I CAN I WILL TRY TO EXPLAIN SOMETHING I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH. I HAVE A VERY GOOD FRIEND NAMED MISKEBAM THAT SAW THE IN-FIGHTING THAT WENT ON IN THIS SITE THE OTHER DAY AND THOUGHT I DESERVED BETTER-- AND SHE WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE SET UP A OKIE WEB SITE--I WAS COMPLETELY UNAWARE OF THIS SITE TILL I RECEIVED E-MAIL ON IT THIS MORNING.AS FAR AS I KNOW THEIR ARE A xxxxxxxxxxx SET UP--AS YET I HAVE NOT FREQUENTED IT. I IN NO WAY AM SOLICITING ANYONE TO THAT SITE AND DO NOT PROMOTE ANY SITE. I AM A MEMBER OF THE GET TEAM SITE AS WELL AS PLANET DINAR AND AM NOT A MEMBER OF ANY OTHER SITE. I HAVE NO AGENDA OF MY OWN AND DO NOT SOLICIT FUNDS OR MEMBERSHIP INTO ANY ORGANIZATION. I AM NOT A PROMOTER OF ANY WEB-SITE-ANY PRODUCT-OR ANY SERVICE AND DO NOT ACCEPT DONATIONS OF ANY SORT AND DO NOT PROMOTE THE SALES OF THE DINAR-DONG OR ANY OTHER CURRIENCIES--I AM AN INDEPENDANT PERSON WITH NO AFFILIATION TO ANY ORGANIZATION EXCEPT TO THE KINGDOM OF GOD--NUFF SAID

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] HOWEVER----I DO WANT TO PUBLICLY THANK MISKEBAM FOR HER DEDICATION-HARD WORK-AND CONSIDERATION OF ME AND TRULY APPRECIATE HER TRYING TO PROTECT ME AND STAND UP FOR ME----THANKS MISKEBAM

Saturday June 18th

Quote:
[~nk] CountryGirl59 CountryGirl59 please I did read and he said he Does not PROMOTE any site... there was an invitation to Okie and he took it...so take it as you will. He is going there and posting...don't know what else to tell you

[illiniman] In planet dinar last night okie said it was his site and someone set it up for him
CountryGirl59:
~nk as of when is he posting plz?

[kcsuccess] not much going on in his forum

[~nk] CountryGirl59 last night it is in forum
[~nk] CountryGirl59 he did talk about this at Planet last night and they had a bit of a "struggle" for a bit and then accepted it

CountryGirl59:
~nk well I guess it just goes to show you that things continue to change... the only constant in life. lol can you repost the link?
[~nk] CountryGirl59 XXXXXXXXXX
CountryGirl59:
thank you

and this one

Quote:
Saturday June 18th

[asz] Good Morning my fellow dinarians. I just had a friend of mine tell me Okie has his own chat line or site. He didn't have the number with him. Dose anyone else know anything about this?

[kansaschick] asz No, and that subject is not to be discussed in this room.

[skysthelimit] asz sore subject

[asz] kansaschick do you mine telling me why that is

[DSmith] asz Drop it

[skysthelimit] asz its a sore subject

[kansaschick] asz Not just that website but ANY website promotion is not allowed in here. MODS made that very clear last night.

[asz] kansaschick thats great but I wasn't here last night nor did I know that. So excuse me

and this one from Al Madden on GET Saturday June 18th

Quote:

[amadden] Now on to Okie, Miskebam set that little forum and site up for Okie and he did not want it, but since she went through all the trouble and was so kind to do it for Okie he accepted it. So Any postings from there can be posted in here, Okie is still a active member here at GET and will remain so, as I talked with him just a little while ago. One thing I have to say about Okie, he will tell you the way it is, if it is white it is white, if it is black it is black so some get offended on things he may say, but he was one of the ones that fought for our freedom and he was one of the ones that returned home to the same country he protected and was called a baby killer, was spit on, and the list goes on and most of you remember those days, so Okie is a straight shoot from the hip, no lies only truth, so for the ones that might have a problem with that please sign out for a while when he comes on, we do not need to aggravate a man that fought all them years for our protection and freedom, thank you all for your understanding.

Okie orignally got invited to MY site at XXX . . . and I thought dangit . . . why should a man of this caliber be invited to be JUST a member anywhere . . . He should have his OWN site. . . As far as Im concerned. . . THIS site was LONG over due. . .

Until he has a CC and proclaims that THIS site was built and gifted to him, and he accepted with conditions that he would still maintain his membership at other sites because of the obligation he feels to the members that are there for him, I can NOT figure for the life of me how to convince you that this is him. The ones that accept it without question KNOW that Okie and I go all the way back to Neno's . . . where he was treated badly. . . so I drug him over to KTF thinking he would be a perfect fit with all the claims of christian value and love of the Lord . . . well, anyone thats been around for the last year and half knows how that ended, so I prodded him to go to J4D . . . to be JUST a member. . . THAT one didnt turn out so well either. . . so he has been hanging out at GET and then recruited over to Planet Dinar. . .

I have long felt badly when he is abused, and more times than not, have felt a little bit responsible for leading him into it. This man needs to be honored and cherished. He is a dear heart, I know things that he has done that some are not aware of with regard to him reaching out to those in need, through works and gifting. He is VALUABLE to me, and not for intel or information . . . because of the hours we have spent on the phone discussing the oil field, family, dogs and the Lord. We have been through spider bites, cataract surgery, bumps to the head for slipping on ice, stormy weather scares the knocked out power for days, John Denver and Johnny Cash Info exchanges. . .

So, I cant prove its him, but I KNOW its him. . . He calls me little sister, because I remind him of his sister that passed away, when he found out my name is Elizabeth, made the connection all that more close, that was her name too. She use to call him Bubby and asked if I wouldnt mind calling him that too. I have come to love him, not just like a brother in Christ, but JUST LIKE A BROTHER!

Hope this clears up some stuff, and if it doesnt, sorry for ya . . . this is my position on the matter . . .

I built this site out of love for my brother!
Miskebam
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down