IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DONNIE R AND SCOTTI G 6/8/2011 Taken FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

DONNIE R AND SCOTTI G 6/8/2011 Taken FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty DONNIE R AND SCOTTI G 6/8/2011 Taken FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:12 pm

DONNIE R AND SCOTTI G 6/8/2011 Taken FROM ANOTHER SITE

They just started, doing the intro, going to have a Secret Service agent on
[4:05:09 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: also the people that do LLC's from Nevada
[4:06:20 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: Mr. BGG is about to speak ( not sure who he is ) got 3 texts, Poppy2 won't join them -- one of his horse died --- but Mr. BGG will relay his info
[4:07:00 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: Poppy is a high government official, was a candidate, has a fine treasury contact ( I missed some of this )
[4:07:17 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: Mr. BGG is not affiliated with any websites, but does an email here and there
[4:07:42 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: The most pertinant thing, in broad strokes, this past Wednesday
[4:07:57 PM] JB: Montana, can I give you my Conference line number to call 2-way and we all can dial into my conference line?
[4:08:02 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: from Congressmen, Senators, etc.. being briefed, THAT LAST WED. WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE DAY
[4:08:17 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: I don't know how JB --- I'm on skype
[4:08:26 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: I'll type as I can hear
[4:08:37 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: 95 wpm
[4:08:47 PM] JB: LOL. Ok.
[4:09:02 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: they had 24 hours to set the terms
[4:09:12 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: from the Treasury
[4:09:17 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: he was under the assumption that they'd all agree
[4:09:27 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: the following day, they got an email from the UST of a go live date
[4:09:37 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: in retrospect, that day was last Wed.
[4:09:42 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: it appears to be the case
[4:09:48 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: the most current info, from 5 congressional offices
[4:09:58 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: they have a very high influx from dinar holders, government officials
[4:10:08 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: briefing on Tuesday,
[4:10:17 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: the most recent rash of calls
[4:10:28 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: from the bank side, and the bankers are giving them alot of heat
[4:10:37 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: about the briefings and the emails have not come to fruition
Steven M Campbell
Montana Concepcion
JB
they've trained, etc.. extra currency
[4:10:48 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: and then just nothing, a no show
[4:10:58 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: that is my most recent contact
[4:11:08 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: one gent that is heavily connected in the DC area
[4:11:22 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: all the calls they've gotten in the last few days were from banks
[4:11:28 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: past that I don't have any concrete evidence on why it hasn't or when it will
[4:11:38 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: my opinion is that we are still very very close to the event.
[4:11:53 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: But if they were close enough to pull the trigger on Wed. then I
[4:11:58 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: ?? that they can still and we are close
[4:12:08 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: 4 or 5 diff. times both poppy and myself had credible people tell us
[7:18:05 PM] Randeee: [7:16 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra:

< men, must leave IQD behind and they'll get a voucher
the rate was $5.25 and the date
was to cash in, June 10
WOW HELLO
[7:18:52 PM] Randeee: [7:17 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra:

< Drop dead date
Donnie
the only thing I don't know if it's tied to the EURO
but not sure, not 100% sure
Scotti--- I don't care, it's a lot more than i got now
[7:20:55 PM] Randeee: Donnie
[4:18:44 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: it's hit home now, and we really need to see it come true,
[4:18:48 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: we just want it to get done
[4:18:54 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: I think we are right there, we are knocking at that door
[4:19:00 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: we can't help what goes on internally
[4:19:04 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: only what intel is shared with us
[4:19:06 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: there are alot of you that are huring
[4:19:10 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: sometimes things happen behind the scenes
[4:19:23 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: hurting
[4:19:32 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: and an hour or 2 later, they pull a different plug and things get delayed
[4:19:38 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: people i know and personal friends in bad bad shape, medical issues
[4:19:43 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: we all do the best we can
[4:19:44 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: and Mr. Bill and they've been right on with everything
[4:19:46 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: but things change
[4:19:48 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: along with everything else
[4:20:02 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: need it along with the Iraqi's
[4:20:03 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: i do the best I can, and i have strong contacts over there as you know
[7:22:45 PM] Randeee: Scotti--- I've spoken w/ Dan and Tony at PTR, and Mr. BGG
[4:20:19 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: you can confirm this too, we've had great information
[4:20:27 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: but intrepreting in one way and it should be another
[4:20:52 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: Mr. BGG -- I know for a fact, absolutely, I was on a call today, friends with tremendous contacts, if I had a US Senator tell, me this day etc.. I'd believe him
[4:21:04 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: if you have someone of that caliber, it's hard to disbelieve
[4:21:25 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: Scotti--- we intrepret one way in the light that we have
[4:21:34 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: it's not necessarily the light it was shown in
[4:21:46 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: the info we have coming out now, is being confirmed left and right
[7:23:56 PM] Randeee: The CEO's have provided a great source of direction for Donnie and myself
[4:22:13 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: and we're very greatful
[4:22:19 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: some stuff needs to be kept quiet
[4:22:22 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: One more question, regarding Poppy2
[4:22:44 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: Mr. BGG --- he was a centerpiece of being able to confirm the Treasury memos
[4:22:53 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: he has very strong contacts, and so much better connnected
[4:23:04 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: he also has a significant confirmation of the voucher system
[4:23:15 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: he knows alot of people and he would tell you with great confidence
[7:25:37 PM] Randeee: [4:23:56 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: it's for sure the right thing to do, servicemen coming over and put up IQD, leaving soon, and you would hate to have a serviceman put his life on the line, and get him jammed up over a rate... it makes sense we wouldn't do that to them
[4:24:25 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: Scott-- let's say they have a start date and end date, does that mean it's got to be deposited into the account, or when it becomes good and spendable?
[4:24:38 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: Mr.BGG -- no illusion that the money wouldn't be good till Tues. or Wed.
[4:24:45 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: we knew it would take that long, broad strokes,
[4:24:50 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: wish poppy2 was here
[4:24:57 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: didn't think it would be valid before then
[4:25:08 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: know that they weren't expecting it before then

another spin, was that there was a concern of the $5.25 being the rate, sounded a little high to me
[4:25:35 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: had bank ref. with it being lower
[4:25:45 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: the reason that I was given, and a valid explaination
[4:26:03 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: it would behoove the CBI to pay our servicmenn the extra dollar and leave the notes there
[4:26:16 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: versus redeemed here at a much higher rate, and then purchase oil at a...
[4:26:23 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: ( missed some stuff sorry )
[4:26:35 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: Donnie---- back on the call
[4:26:50 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: Introducing Mr. R
[7:32:10 PM] Randeee: [7:28 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra:

< he's giving an example of posts, ie. lets rent a cruise ship...
it's about Identity Theft..
talking about reading the credit cards in your wallet
just by walking by you
and you have people post about taking a cruise together and you are all millionaires
if you attend any events, be very cautious,
you're money can be gone by the time you get to Toledo
next thing you know, you'll be working with the FBI
( just like Ken said earlier)
so they're gonna talk about this next
Tony said that they are going to have physical security, but there are things
like identity
that they can't protect
Mr. R, will share his insights
[7:32:19 PM] - M: [credit card scam is not entirely true. the card has to have 3 arches in descending size - on a diagonal as an icon on the back to read it- thieves read them as they walk by you=only carry one and wrap in aluminum foil]

Mr. R---- it's an honor to be on this call
[4:31:39 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: 1st, we've talked about post RV event, but think about PRE RV -
[4:31:47 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: predators monitoring forums and chat rooms
[4:31:56 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: (just like KEN SAID TODAY GUYS)
[4:32:04 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: if you are paranoid, you've got to be
[4:32:10 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: collectively, mega trillion dollars
[4:32:27 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: there are 2-3 m. holders of dinar, and the average is $1M
[4:32:34 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: that's a tremendous candy story for predators
[4:32:48 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: be circumspect with who you share any investment info with
[4:32:51 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: especially your own
[4:33:08 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: in my case--- Mr. R.--- just a couple of family members know and they're very tight lipped
[4:33:28 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: there are predators out there doing their planning RIGHT NOW

They might be posting, but they are doing a lot of reading
[4:33:54 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: they may even be investors themselves, but they are wanting to make the big bucks and may have you under surveilance
[4:34:18 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: sophisticated to read the credit card, and use listening devices, and pick up what you are saying
[4:34:19 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: and when you leave the event, they'll get your tag number
[4:34:28 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: take just one credit card, with a limit
[4:34:32 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: wrap in tin foil
[4:34:55 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: I would suggest the amount in that credit card, is only for the event you are attending
[4:35:04 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: limited
[4:35:09 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: in an extreme case
[4:35:17 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: there is a potential for kidnappinig
[7:38:45 PM] Randeee: with an investor who has an extreme amount of wealth
[4:35:38 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: I don't say this to scare you, but to alert you
[4:35:53 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: things are going to happen in a big way in the not too distant future
[4:36:08 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: Scott-- you worked for the SS for many years
[4:36:21 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: and you aren't out of the loop just because you are retired
[4:36:29 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: we are providing info that is critical
[4:36:50 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: it would be the worst of all events, if someone at a meeting got home and someone was kidnapped or all the money is gone...
[4:37:06 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: Mr.R-- it was our business to be paranoid
[4:37:08 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: for good reason
[4:37:10 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: movies are made of this, but
[4:37:17 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: not a paranoi that borders on mental disturbance
[4:37:21 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: common sense paranoie
[4:37:24 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: paranoi
[4:37:25 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: a
[4:37:32 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: predators that want your money

Donnie- in this economy everyone is looking for a way out
[4:38:26 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: and Scotti and myself --- it's certainly a concern that we all should have
[4:38:41 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: the last thing is we want to see is you return home and.....
[4:39:05 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: has contacts with a security firm in Las Vegas, and they told him that its unbelievable what they have
[4:39:36 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: you can go to this meeting, and 3 months later, they want the motherlode, they don't want $10K, and you'll wake up and the next morning the bank calls and you're cleaned out
[4:39:45 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: it's offshore and its gone
[4:39:51 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: don't think for sec that this won't happen
[4:40:02 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: this will only happen once
[4:40:06 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: is it worth the risk
[4:40:11 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: be very cautious
[4:40:21 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: who you hang with

<--doesnt touch the stuff! makes me sick
[7:44:07 PM] Randeee: people can be...sued
[4:40:36 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: when they find out what you have they'll try to get it
[4:40:47 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: wether it's the IRS which is legal or the others which are illegal
[4:40:55 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: Scotti---- cashing in
[4:41:02 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: thoughts we've had, Kathy and Dennis on the line
[4:41:08 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: before we talk to them
[4:41:36 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: Thanking them for sharing....
[4:41:41 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: changing gears
[4:41:46 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: lots of questions on cash in
[4:41:54 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: heard things I can't repeat and I will not
[4:42:00 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: wouldn't be right
[4:42:11 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: be extremely cautious and careful, know who you are dealing with
[4:42:31 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: talked to banks, etc.. don't want to deal with it.... the same story...
[4:42:51 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: there are banks out there and know it's a legit investment and know it's coming
[4:42:53 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: do your homework
[4:43:06 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: get 4-5 together and you're holding more dinar, and more .....
[4:43:13 PM] Montana Concepcion Parra: ( leverage )

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum