IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CJK chat (rumor) 8/19/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

CJK chat (rumor)  8/19/11 ON ANOTHER SITE Empty CJK chat (rumor) 8/19/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Remo_Williams Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:38 pm

CJK chat (rumor) 8/19/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

9:51 AM [cjk] GM I have some good intel that I received yesterday

9:57 AM [cjk] Ok a friend of mine called me yesterday who has also bought the dinar. Her brother works has his own Air Conditioning Co. He had done some work for a gentlemen that is a millionaire and they discussed the dinar a couple of months ago. The millionaire bought Dinar 2 years ago and said he was still waiting on his banker to call him. About a month goes by and they saw each other yesterday. He ask the guy that owns the A/C company if bought the dinar. The guy said yes………….and the millionaire said good because it is going to happen. The Millionaire called the Governor of the State (I would love to tell you who) and asked him about the Dinar. The Governor said he had bought so much that he could buy the State of ________. The Governor said it will happen before the 30th of the month. He gave a rate and it is around what Okie said.

9:58 AM [cjk] My friend was so excited and so was her brother
Remo_Williams
Remo_Williams

Back to top Go down