IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PD chat rumor 6/7/2011 Today at 6:18 pm TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

PD chat rumor 6/7/2011 Today at 6:18 pm TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty PD chat rumor 6/7/2011 Today at 6:18 pm TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:06 pm

PD chat rumor 6/7/2011 Today at 6:18 pm TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE

[Haus14] poppy2 may have said that, but i can tell you that it is indeed true that they are receiving vouchers as they leave iraq...as far as the rate, we have heard the same number pretty consistently... If it is the cbi rate, i guarantee u you will love it!

[preciousdog] Haus14 can you tell us what the cbi rate is??

[Haus14] preciousdog --- no one knows what the cbi rate is, but we know the rate that the soldiers are getting on these vouchers.... If that is the cbi rate, you will love it.

[preciousdog] Haus14 Well can you share the rate the soldiers are getting if you know it?

[Capt Ron] Haus14 so maybe it is disorganized-looking on purpose then..

[Haus14] Capt Ron ---- IMO THERE IS NO DISORGANIZATION HERE... THIS IS A BIG POLITICAL GAME

[mammat] Haus14 so they are not just getting vouchers to keep til the RV...they really are getting vouchers with a rate on them?

[Haus14] mammat --- THEY ARE EXCHANGING THEIR IQD FOR A VOUCHER THAT CAN BE DEPOSITED INTO THEIR ACCOUNT WHEN THEY GET TO THEIR NEXT POST

[Haus14] Capt Ron ==== IT LOOKS CHAOTIC TO US BECAUSE WE ARE JUST OBSERVERS ON THE FRINGE

[techalum] Haus14 so the voucher topic is confirmed?

[Haus14] YES

[doctimm] Haus14 Do we physical confirmation on the vouchers? Or still just this persons word or rumor from a second party?

[Haus14] doctimm mammat ---- WE HAVE A PICTURE OF A VOUCHER

[donnajean369] Haus14 so with the 1170?

[Haus14] no the rate on the voucher is not the 1170

[JamVox] Haus14, is the picture of the voucher going to be posted?

[Haus14] no

[cashmoney] haus -- have u personally seen the picture?

[Haus14] i have not seen the pic

[Haus14] i have not seen it. One of our mods has a copy of it.

[Haus14] received the pic yesterday

[Haus14] the reason they are doing this is because iraq doesn't want all of that iqd to go through the ust and thus have to pay the rate for the ust which is higher than the CBI... That is why i don't want to share the rate we are hearing because i am not sure it is what we would get. [Haus14] it could be an inflated rate to get them to turn the iqd in.

[tonyscar] Haus14 sorry to ask but when did this start?

[Haus14] tonyscar --- we hearing this over the weekend

[Haus14] imo we could see the rv at any TIME.... The problem is we aren't really even taken into consideration as to when is the best time for this to occur. We are simply by standers in this
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down