IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TiffanyDinar (debtarheelgirl in OOM): OOM 8/17/11 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

TiffanyDinar (debtarheelgirl in OOM): OOM 8/17/11 FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty TiffanyDinar (debtarheelgirl in OOM): OOM 8/17/11 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:17 pm

TiffanyDinar (debtarheelgirl in OOM): OOM 8/17/11 FROM ANOTHER SITE

12:38 PM [debtarheelgirl] [1:21:23 PM] Dan states this is coming – things will be repaired somewhat in our nation – Our intel sources are saying its getting closer and closer – I am not taking a loan out to buy anymore Dinar on reserve – their INTEL sources say there is a deadline that it should not go past Sept 1st and other sources are saying this Friday – collectively now ALL levels are saying this is imminent NOW… – our guys are saying its all GOOD… [1:24:12 PM] Tony says that this is the real deal and I am always hearing the info and based on that the time is here now and we said it before and not sure it is even Iraq doing this – what I am getting is Iraq wants this to happen now to be on top and brag about their currency is worth more than any and be a player in the world etc…. what we hear they are not holding this up…. they didn’t ask to stop it they are pushing it so here we are – so if it happens today are you ready?

12:38 PM [debtarheelgirl] [1:27:06 PM] TONY Says the light is green again its ready to go and the DONG is green and ready to go and over 100 currencies are ready to go and they are green – this could be in next 10 mins or next 48 hours but this is happening NOW – get ready this is happening [1:28:20 PM]: We feel that it could happen before Friday YES says Dan – we could go to Monday but now they say any minute – its all good news – know that things can change but we go the word this is any minute – they are ready…. Dan states – We are on an hourly watch – this should not happen till Friday we feel tho but if it stays like it is right now we could see this right now…

12:38 PM [debtarheelgirl] We are in an hourly watch!!!!!!!! Glory to god – i am still on the call so will add any news coming on
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down