IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DebTarHeelGirl (PTR CALL): OOM 8/12/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

2 posters

Go down

DebTarHeelGirl (PTR CALL): OOM 8/12/11 ON ANOTHER SITE Empty DebTarHeelGirl (PTR CALL): OOM 8/12/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:12 pm

DebTarHeelGirl (PTR CALL): OOM 8/12/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

1:00pm PTR CALL – TONY says Green light went back to RED the back to yellow but we are there right now Officially this is ready to show up anytime…those that are seeing this thing threw are not going home till its done – they said they would stay there… If it does not happen before noon each day IMHO I don’t see it happening then they say 2pm 4pm etc…General consensus they don’t think it will happen at night but this is in the system ready to pop up which doesn’t matter if its during the day or night…so no fighting no questions no asking for more % – banks were officially notified since yesterday to be on alert for this rate to change -

TONY says that we are in the window once the UST starts notifying the banks to get your staff together that is good – it could happen today – and tomorrow anytime – contracts are due on the 23rd and 10-12 days before this RV needs to take place… I am positive we are still hearing the outrageous rate we heard before- bankers are saying its out there – other intel gatherers are saying another rate, but regardless what it comes out at IT WILL GO UP – depends on your risks to wait for it to go – DO NOT BE DOWN this is going to happen we are being told so… THIS IS A GOOD DAY – THIS RV WILL HAPPEN…

Tony says yes they have large contracts set to go on the 23rd that NEED this RV to have already happened 10-12 days prior- and he feels this will pop up at night… so don’t be down – we are there and THIS RV WILL TAKE PLACE – again if the rate comes out low – choose what you will risk – to cash all out or wait for it to go up as it WILL go up….

Question: Do you think it could revalue low then High – Tony says no lower than $3.46 will it come out – I am pretty sure it won’t be but I do believe i can go up to $11 at some point but it could come out at at number then it WILL go up SHORTLY thereafter per what I have permission to say….
Tony States: plans on putting his in a foreign currency acct as we hear its going to go up but this is NOT my advice for all to do…but this is slated to go up by the people who know DO NOT CASH IT ALL IN period as we will make more in a short period of time….

TONY said yes to the GBP its still pegged to the GBP I am telling you that my sources still says it is…. question to Tony – what is the $11 rate mean? Tony says if it goes there they will hold it at $11 and Iraq wont change it but the value of our Dollar for the USA will make it change. If it comes out at 8 and goes up to 11 and our economy becomes better cause we are spending then the rate will go down as our economy is better…

TONY States: WHEN the RV hits – we will say YOU ARE RICH YOU ARE RICH via a conference call and explain all we know we will not put it all in a text – text sent out to PTR members that the RV took place….

TONY confirms – IF USA dollar goes down the revalue number of the Dinar goes up compared to the GBP – while we may see the $ go down – remember everyone is not going to benefit and may get hurt by that happening…. its not good for them…THe USD and the GBP rate is changing that is giving us MORE dollar value…

QUESTION when you get different conflicting intel how do you reconcile that when it doesn’t all agree- what is the real deal to give us how do you decide? Tony states he tries to use the 3 letter guys or from the UST or from the embassy or from intelligence or the banking world or chase is saying this and we put it all together – sometimes i put stuff out that I am not sure of but still get it but I HAVE TO HEAR IT FROM MORE THAN ONE place before I put it out there and I just sit on it till its all confirmed.

Tony States: Gov agencies watch the sites as they called him about someone posting something that was not to be said and there is REAL proof that ALL sites are being monitored at all times – and we found out that they say our site is really on track – we are made aware of this and others need to be aware so believe me we are not making up stuff at all about this information and our sources are very CREDIBLE and we are just as tired of this as you are and they are TIRED too – so we are in this together…

Question will you be able to share anything after this is over about real facts – TONY says YES I will be able to share it all – sometimes I almost slip and tell it now but yes I will have more news after ….but know there are somethings and factors we DON’T need to know…

Call is still going on but I have to leave now – hope this was satisfactory for everyone!
THIS IS COMING – SUDDENLY!!!
THANKS – DebTarHeelGirl
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

DebTarHeelGirl (PTR CALL): OOM 8/12/11 ON ANOTHER SITE Empty Re: DebTarHeelGirl (PTR CALL): OOM 8/12/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by wolf63 Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:43 am

Most Tarheels I know feel that honor and their word is all they have to give others. Deb needs to change her handle name. Total BS

wolf63

Back to top Go down