IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tony112 from Get posted, this is part of it: FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Tony112 from Get posted, this is part of it: FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty Tony112 from Get posted, this is part of it: FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:13 pm

Tony112 from Get posted, this is part of it: FROM ANOTHER SITE

....We have seen in the past week how we were given advance notice of what to expect in the markets (didn't Okie say don't go long Oil?) ... amazing volatility. In one day, over a trillion dollars were lost on the US exchanges ... or were they? Remember someone had a 1B futures contract betting the markets would go down? I imagine they and others who invested the same are pretty happy right now. Money is not lost ... it is transfered amongst willing participants of the game. As I type now, CNN is stating that investors are trading on fear and emotion. That is EXACTLY what the Market Makers want.
So when will the new rate be released? That is simple my friend. As in all markets, whether currencies, futures or stocks, when the the Market Makers who told the promoters to go to work have reached their target and not a moment earlier. The fact that all known "lists" have been taken care of and yet we have no RV can only underline the fact that there is way more at play ... and that is oil, money and ultimately power. When the Powers in control have reached their target which is enough to meet their goals and plans, whatever those may be, we will see our number.
This is a great investment even if we have absolutely no control on it's outcome. Thank you to the promoters, gurus, mods and investors who willingly play the game. Kiss your spouse, hug your kids, pet the dog and relax knowing we can't trust anyone in the game until the rate is shown live and tradeable on Forex.

7:48 AM [dinomatic] Margin hikes create an artificial (forced) sell off of an asset (ie Gold)
7:51 AM [dinomatic] avcdc If it were me I would begin to raise margins during the RV 7:49 AM [dinomatic] Dow now +302

7:50 AM [Admiral Adama] watch oil its pushing 84 we need 86 for rv IMO
7:51 AM [divinegrace] Admiral Adama why do we need 86 for rv?
7:54 AM [Admiral Adama] I do not know if this will make the rv happen, but based on there budget is based on oil being at 86$ .. this maybe the trigger or may not dont really know if that is the trigger. but they need to be at 86 to cover ther budget.. while ppl watch stock market they may slip this thing by oil being the trigger.... IMO

7:51 AM [mlkwasarep] george soros sold all of his gold does that tell anybody anything??????

7:53 AM [michealp] Private Bankers were on phone call last night Wells Fargo setting up appntmnts for Large Dinar Holders for this am
7:54 AM [michealp] Corporate says rate not active for the masses but is in the system
7:54 AM [michealp] I was on phone with this person very high up on okies level
7:56 AM [michealp] have u noticed none of the big names and large dinar holders are not on the boards today
7:57 AM [Admiral Adama] michealp there at the bank standing in line lol 7:57 AM [michealp] admiral close they are at the bank
7:57 AM [michealp] with set appnts with private bankers 7:58 AM [michealp] can only speak about what I know and Wells Fargo
7:58 AM [michealp] relayed to me from Private Banker to someone with 100 million that is very very close to Okie
7:59 AM [michealp] rest assured this is real and it is going down as we speak
8:02 AM [michealp] I can say this Okies intel has been right on and his clout and the people connected to him and working with him carry alot of weight esp with certain banks
8:02 AM [michealp] so all I can say about that 8:04 AM [michealp] there is some intel so sensitive good intel that I cant share bc it involves Okie
8:04 AM [michealp] that being said the person I spoke with on phone all night with the private banker is at the bank this am
8:09 AM [michealp] Okie and his people are very well known and very well respected in the banking community nuff said
8:10 AM [michealp] I asked the same question about us cashing in and was told yes 8:10 AM [michealp] very good possibility today
8:12 AM [michealp] have also talked to same person that BGG talks with in DC
8:13 AM [avcdc] michealp but u have it 525gbp 8:13 AM [michealp] avcdc yes 8:13 AM [michealp] on screen with private banker at WF
8:13 AM [gacavegirl] michealp - Hi, so u are saying that the RV has happened, but the big dogs are able to cash in first. If that is true, when do you think the little dogs will be allowed the same priveleges?
8:13 AM [michealp] gacavegirl yes and was told could be today for us 8:14 AM [michealp] all I can share for now will keep u all posted when I hear back from big fish that is at bank now
8:16 AM [michealp] avcdc yes tier 3 starting but think of someone like Okie at the top of tier 3 right 8:17 AM [michealp] governemnts, corporations, big fish in public sector, us
8:18 AM [michealp] well if Bill O reileys knows about okie and his site I am pretty sure the banks do 8:19 AM [michealp] keep the faith we are right there God is in control
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down