IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Okie's Q & A - Part 2 tonight ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Okie's Q & A - Part 2 tonight ON ANOTHER SITE Empty Okie's Q & A - Part 2 tonight ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:13 pm

Okie's Q & A - Part 2 tonight ON ANOTHER SITE

[..OKIE OIL MAN] SULLY-YEP

[trader50] Is it a possibility that the Aussie markets could see the rate before the european markets open?

[..OKIE OIL MAN] TRADER--I DON'T CONTROL THE FOREX

[..OKIE OIL MAN] MOST CURRENCY CHANGES IS RECOGNIZED THRU THE LONDON EXCHANGE BECAUSE THE FOREX CONSIDERS IT THE INTERMEDIARY EXCHANGE

[gogranny] Do you think cash in would have to be at a bank in a city or would rural banks (say BoA) be able to handle it as well? Thank you!

[..OKIE OIL MAN] CASH IN AT LARGE BANKS ONLY

[ISLANDGIRL71] [junior35] Can you ask okie if any new info on the DONG?????

[..OKIE OIL MAN] NOTHING ON DONG

[funky sue] I am in the Pacific NW. What time of day should we see the celebration in Europe?

[..OKIE OIL MAN] FUNKY SUE--DUMB QUESTION

[Trace] Okie, wouldn't a dollar tithe to a church be a deduction?

[..OKIE OIL MAN] TRACE--DECIDE YOURSELF

[ladwiss] Okie, Have you seen any of the new small denominations ?

[..OKIE OIL MAN] LADWISS--YES

[bboy] Okie, is cashing-in "only" at sites with a de larue machines important since otherwise it would appear that dinar must be mailed away before getting credit for cash-in amount????

[..OKIE OIL MAN] --I HAVE BEEN TOLD BOTH WAYS--1 WAY DEL A RUE MACHINE A MUST---OTHER BANK SAID THE HORSE HEAD WATER MARK WAS THE ONLY THING THEY HAD TO VERIFY

Okie do you know if the UST will have offices open to cash out? Thank you, sir.

.OKIE OIL MAN] I DO NOT KNOW ABOUT UST/IRS OFFICE AT THE PRESENT---BUT---THAT WOULD PRECLUDE A LOT OF HASSEL TAX WISE LATER ON

[hotcf] A source in Iraq called tonight said it revalued and its 8+ can you confirm

[..OKIE OIL MAN] HOTCF--I CAN NOT CONFIRM--THAT SEEMS EXHORBANT CONSIDERING THE KUWAITI RATE AND SURROUNDING COUNTRIES--SURE HOPE SO THO

[oxygensuzanne] So Charles Schwab being insured by loyds of london is our best choice?

[..OKIE OIL MAN] OXYGEN--NO COMMENT

[..OKIE OIL MAN] AN EXCESSIVELY HIGH RATE WOULD BE A ECONOMIC SHOCK TO SURROUNDING COUNTRIES--THERE WILL HAVE TO BE A DEGREE OF EQUILIBRUM IN THE RATE

[lilrayboutte] Okie Alie is still in Business, Dinar trade His site has all his cash in locations and he challanges all to go to all the other cash in places and he will pay more then anyone else.

[..OKIE OIL MAN] LILRAYBOUTTTE---AND THE POINT BEING???

[proberts] i just got on and dont know if this has been ask, so forgive me if it has, do you think we in the usa will be able to cash in tuesday

[..OKIE OIL MAN] PROBERTS--THIS WEEK SURE LOOKS GOOD

[diamonddust] Okie- I spoke to DT on Friday. Unless the thing u mentioned goes into effect, they said they will have offices ready in about a week. I'm sure ppl could call for appt tho, right after rv.

[..OKIE OIL MAN] HERES SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT---HOW LONG DO YOU THINK IT WOULD TAKE TO GET AN APPOINTMENT WITH THE DINAR SELLERS IF HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE ALL CALLED WANTING APPOINTMENTS??----KINDA MAKES BANK'S LOOK MORE APPROPRIATE DOESN'T IT?

[..OKIE OIL MAN] THERE ARE FAR MORE BANKS THAN CASH IN PLACES OF THE DEALERS---THINK ABOUT THAT

[..OKIE OIL MAN] I WILL NOT REPLY TO BANK LOCATION QUESTIONS

[tookie] OKIE, any new s on the state of the WGS

[..OKIE OIL MAN] TOOKIE--NOT INVOLVED--MOOT POINT TO ME

[trader50] Okie, do you still think it will be pegged to the USD?

[..OKIE OIL MAN] TRADER--MY OPINION AND ONLY OPINION-----YES

[..OKIE OIL MAN] TRADER--AN ADDENDUM---WHAT IS THE WORLDS RESERVE CURRENCY??---WHAT CURRENCY IS OIL BASED ON???---KINDA EVIDENT ISN'T IT???

[..OKIE OIL MAN] HI DELAWAREMEMOM---MY COFFEE GIRL--BLESSINGS 2 U

[elisel] Okie - If I give Dinar to the church before the RV I wont know how much I am giving them. I planned on giving Dinar to them after the rate was posted and before I cashed in myself.

[..OKIE OIL MAN] ELISEL--GIVE THEM 10% OF WHAT DINAR YOU HAVE---THINK ABOUT IT----IT ALL EQUATES
[ghostrider78] Okie, have tariffs been enacted?

[..OKIE OIL MAN] GHOSTRIDER--TARIFF WERE SCHEDULED TO BEGIN ON SEPT 1ST

[dinarchaser] F/U to question about cashing in only at banks that have a DelaRue machine, even if a small banks credits you with the money, what if the dinars are lost in transit? I'd be on the hook. Scary. Your thoughts?

[..OKIE OIL MAN] PAULA--NO DEDUCTABLE IF GIVEN BEFORE CASH IN--YOU ARE NOT TAXED ON WHAT YOU DON'T CASH IN

[bboy] Okie Oil Man, would you claify once and for all that George W intended for the little guy to have this ability to profit from the dinar investment or not. So many say that W was not looking out for us. I differ and contend owe W and Cheney a TY.

[..OKIE OIL MAN] BBOY-NO COMMENT

[..OKIE OIL MAN] PAULA--IF YOU GIVE ONLY W

[rapalatroll] why give dinar to church before rv instead of afterwards?? Does the Government know who much dinar we bought and when??

[..OKIE OIL MAN] RAPALATROLL--NOW THINK ABOUT THIS-----YOU ARE ONLY TAXED ON WHAT YOU PERSONALLY CASH IN---YOU CAN THROW IT ALL OUT THE WINDOW AND WOULD YOU BE TAXED ON IT?????

[tokburg] When you say it's best to cash in at a "big" bank, is that any of the big 4? Or is there other criteria that makes a bank "big" enough to cash in? Bless you, brother!

[..OKIE OIL MAN] THE BIG 4 IS THE MOST SET UP AND READY FOR THE CASH IN PRESENTLY-----AND YES---OTHERS THAN THE BIG 4 WILL EVENTUALLY BE INVOLVED

[mason10] Can you ask OKIE if he believe we will see new rate on CBI site by morning tomorrow? Thank you.

[..OKIE OIL MAN] MASON--I AM INTERESTED IN WHAT HAPPENS IN EUROPE TOMMOROW---THAT SHOULD TELL US THE STORY

[tight wad] did the iqd really get counterfeited already as bad as was reported

[..OKIE OIL MAN] TIGHT WAD--SURE IT WAS---I'VE BEEN UP ALL NIGHT RUNNING THE PRINTING PRESSES COUNTERFIEITING THE STUFF

[chattels] does okie have any sense of urgency about cash in after the first rat / cheese concern and possible stability issues in iraq and un- rving

[..OKIE OIL MAN] THAT WAS A JOKE IN CASE THE GOV IS LISTENING

[..OKIE OIL MAN] CHATTELS--IMF WON'T PERMIT THEM TO WITHDRAW THEIR R/V ONCE IT OCCURS

[patriot1490] 8:57 PM [patriot1490] Please ask Okie if the KWD is in the basket of currencies. Thank.s

[..OKIE OIL MAN] PATRIOT--DON'T KNOW--JUST HEARD THEY WERE GOING TO 4.14 THO

[naynay] Good Evening Okie, I have been reading some of the articles that are coming out and they all seem postive but they are saying in some of the articles that they have to have the new currency printed, do you believe that they already exist

[..OKIE OIL MAN] NAYNAY--ARTICLES ARE A MISNOMER--IT CONCERNS COINAGE

[england] do you need a note of authenticity to cash in dinar?

[..OKIE OIL MAN] ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT THE TRANSLATION BETWEEN THEIR LANGUAGE AND OURS LEAVES SOMETHING TO BE DESIRED

[..OKIE OIL MAN] ENGLAND-NOPE

[brittneytase] okie: I may behind on the times with this or it may be a non point, but is there any correlation/purpose for this RV happening almost 10 years to the day of 9/11?

[..OKIE OIL MAN] BRITTNEYTASE--PURE COINCIDENCE ONLY

[butch1] since our gov sends millions of $ in aid to foreighn countries wouldnt it make sense to keep some of ours here to help local communities

[..OKIE OIL MAN] BUTCH--TELL THAT TO YOUR CONGRESSMAN NOT ME

[dclawson] Okie, If you tithe Dinar after the RV and let the church cash in, can we use deduction of RVed amount?

[..OKIE OIL MAN] ENOUGH ABOUT TITHEING--THAT IS A PERSONAL DECISION--IF YOU CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT IS RIGHT--PRAY AND ASK GOD TO HELP YOU DECIDE

gp cobb] To the folks from OK and KS where do you think the best close cash in possilbe IYO, I.E. Wells Fargo & and what towns, thanks in advance?

[..OKIE OIL MAN] GPCOBB-NO LOCATIONS GIVEN BY ME--LIABILITY ISSUE INVOLVED

[butch1]Poppy2 if the rate is higher in another country can we cash in there and bring it home

[..OKIE OIL MAN] BUTCH--GOOD LUCK ON TRYING TO REPATRIATE FUNDS BACK INTO THE USA FROM OFF SHORE--GUARANTEES YOU A FREE ROOM IN THE IRON BAR MOTEL

[POPPY2] DinarWishes you can travel there to do so but be very carefull where because many countries prohibit leaving with it and or doing wire transfers

[dinar4two] Ask Okie if there is going to trouble cashing in from sales bought on ebay and such that don't have much of a sales reciept to prove where you bought it?

[jam777] Ask Poppy2 if he agrees with Blaino that the RV is likely at the end of this week rather than earlier in the week, and if it does not RV Maliki may lose his position to Allawi

[..OKIE OIL MAN] LETS WISH BLAINO THE BEST OF LUCK AND LET HIS REMARKS STAY ON HIS SITE PLEASE

[..OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE A QUESTION----POPPY WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN FOR THE LAST 2 HOURS MY FINGERS ARE WORN OUT

[POPPY2] DinarWishes i think we are on a hour by hour and that if it where to show tonight it will take till wed thursday to sttart cash in . very few banks are equiped to start fast example there is not one bank in tn nashville that is ready

[..OKIE OIL MAN] EACH PERSON WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO CASH IN WHATEVER THEY PERSONALLY
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum