IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

danielboone (IMPLOSION Part One): OOM 8/8/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

danielboone (IMPLOSION Part One): OOM 8/8/11 ON ANOTHER SITE Empty danielboone (IMPLOSION Part One): OOM 8/8/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:12 pm

danielboone (IMPLOSION Part One): OOM 8/8/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

I just found out that the G-7 was in a meeting all night and the subject-matter of the meeting has not been forthcoming. No doubt, they are discussing the downgrade by S&P of our credit rating from AAA to AA. The international implications are HUGE!

Jim Sinclair, THE GOLD GURU, said that when gold hits $1774 all bets are off. At that point, the crash in inevitable and it will affect all fiat currencies. People have now awakend to the nightmare of fiat currency. (READ: debt based currency.)

Unemployment is in reality now at 22.7% plus with places like California above 30%. Inflation is NOT flat, it is above 9.6% and the stock market is once again falling like a rock. The silver manipulators cannot even keep a handle on silver and it is now climbing to or above $40.00 per oz.and gold is at $ 1740. Gold will go exponential once it goes past the hard mark of $1774.00. Now get this…Greenspan said on national TV…with Goolsby sitting right by him, that America will no default because we will simply print more money to cover it. It was truly a Beavis and Butthead moment with Goolsby looking like Cornholio and vibrating like he was wired.

This wil be the time at which the Global Elite will bring in the New World Order by creating a New World Currency based on oil & gold, and the basket of currencies will be harmonised…including our Dinar. This makes me think that if we in fact do experience the RV as I believe we will, we must immediately find a safe haven that is NOT the Holy USD. You will have a very small window in which to make the maneuver and we should pray like never before that the rumors about the banks holding your deposit for thirty days before a wire transfer is allowed does not come to fruition. I don’t think we will have time if that is the case so perhaps you / we should find a bank that has foreign currency brokers in house and get into Suisse Franks or buy silver if you can find it. China has now said that the end of the dollar is now emminent and happening. With this stock market plunge, BoA is now toast unless some magic trick can be arranged.

If the morons we have trusted to handle our affairs can’t do better than this, we need to arrest them and let the crowd have them to do whatever. The DOW is -400 now. Hold your nose. People / banks around the world are dumping bonds. The Credit Default Swaps War will now go wild. We are watching the dismantling of this nation happen before our very eyes. We are watching history being made.

Last tid-bit: It is rumored that 400 warrants have been issued in D.C. now and we can only guess who might be arrested if this is true. S&P says they will downgrade us again unless we adopt SS cuts and austerity measures immediately.

Hold on because Road Warior is becoming a reality.

I hate it when that happens!
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum