IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Okie's Q & A tonight - Part 1 ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Okie's Q & A tonight - Part 1 ON ANOTHER SITE Empty Okie's Q & A tonight - Part 1 ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:12 pm

Okie's Q & A tonight - Part 1 ON ANOTHER SITE

[B]Okie's Q & A on OOM 9/04/2011

[..OKIE OIL MAN] THIS IS WORSE THAN WAITING IN THE WAITING ROOM OF THE DELIVERY WARD

[..OKIE OIL MAN] TO BE ULTRA (ULTRA) CONSERVATIVE I WILL STATE THIS WEEK----

[..OKIE OIL MAN] EVERYTHING IS IN PLACE IN THE USA AND THATS ALL WE'RE CONCERNED ABOUT--ANYTHING ELSE IS ILLRELEVANT

[..OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE HAD THE INTEL FOR SEVERAL DAYS NOW BUT WAS TOLD TO SIT UPON IT--BUT SINCE EVERYBODY AND THEIR DOG KNOWS ABOUT WHERE WE ARE--I SUPPOSE I CAN ADDRESS IT---DON'T ASK FOR SPECIFICS THAT WE ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO KNOW ABOUT THO

[Bogey] ..okie oil man ..okie oil man my us Congressman needs your help!!!!

[..OKIE OIL MAN] BOGEY--IN WHAT RESPECT??

..OKIE OIL MAN] LET THEM TALK--I AM NOT HERE TO ANSWER A THOUSAND QUESTIONS-----IT'S TOO LATE FOR THAT NOW

[..OKIE OIL MAN] BOGEY--IF YOUR CONGRESSMAN DOESN'T HAVE DINAR------THEN HE'S THE ONLY ONE THAT DON'T

[..OKIE OIL MAN] BOGEY--THEN HE MISSED THE GRAVY TRAIN

[..OKIE OIL MAN] BOOK-YEPok2] ..OKIE OIL MAN did you have Ghost post that Europeans would see it tomorrow?

[..OKIE OIL MAN] BOOK-YEP

[..OKIE OIL MAN] LOOK AT ALL THE QUESTIONS----I AM SIMPLY GOING TO READ THEM AND LAUGH

[..OKIE OIL MAN] SWEET QUEEN---WHAT MORE CAN BE SAID OTHER THAN IT IS FINISHED--ANYTHING ELSE WOULD BE ANTI-CLIMATIC

[..OKIE OIL MAN] RSTAYLOR---WHY?? ARE YOU ON LIFE SUPPORT AND REALLY NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU DIE?

[..OKIE OIL MAN] WHY DO YOU ALL WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE INTRICATE DETAILS OF SOMETHING YOU COULD DO NOTHING ABOUT??

[Cathmando1] ..OKIE OIL MAN We know you like Gov. Perry, care to share your view on Sarah Palin? Im a fan of both.
..OKIE OIL MAN] CATH--BEST LOOKING 45 YEAR OLD I EVER SAW

[..OKIE OIL MAN] I AM GLAD YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS SITE--IT WAS SET UP FOR ALL OF YOU--EVEN THO MY NAME IS ON THIS SITE I WANTED ORIGIONALLY TO CALL IT OUR (OUR) SITE---CAUSE IT IS JUST AS MUCH YOURS AS MINE

[girlgonefishin8] Okie and bulldog75 , how does it really feel to know that is finally over and that you can finally take a breather? You have been so wonderful to us and I thank you for all your hard work. God bless

[Bulldog75] girlgonefishin8 : BREATHE DEEPER. AHHHH, TRY STRATOSPHERE.

[luvnsoul] Just to be a part of this and this family has been a great reward for me. Okie love your humor, you always make me laugh

[max13th] OKIE,,,, I just think you a good guy that put in some overtime for us to understand this investment better. Thanks for the effort. I'll thank you today for being a person of value to a great deal of people. Take care from Indiana

[..OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE KNOWN MANY TIMES IN THE PAST OF VERY NEGATIVE INTEL. BUT I NEVER POSTED IT--IT WOULD HAVE SERVED NO PURPOSE--I HAVE ALWAYS TRIED TO POST SOMETHING THAT WAS UPLIFTING OR ENCOURAGING OR I WOULD NOT POST AT ALL

[bgg] OKIE OIL MAN - Love the new shuttle logo!!

[bgg] That's awesome!!

[caramina] ..OKIE OIL MAN you have a beautiful, giving heart and it shows.

[..OKIE OIL MAN] CARAMINI---I HAD A HEART TRANSPLANT LAST YEAR----FROM A MONKEY---NOW I SWING THRU THE TREES AND EAT BANANAS

[..OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE NEVER PUT A RESTRICTION ON THIS SITE ABOUT RELIGION OR POLITICS--AS LONG AS IT WAS ADDRESSED WITH A CIVIL APPROACH

[..OKIE OIL MAN] I SHOT BEAR LAST NIGHT---HE IS NOW AT THE TAXIDERMY GETTING STUFFED FOR A THROW RUG

[Chozen1] ..OKIE OIL MAN ....lol...very funny

[ardo] have we actually called it a RV? or still waiting for the official word?

[..OKIE OIL MAN] ARDO-IT IS FINISHED

[kate1951] Okie, Okie are you kin to Dick CHeney????

[..OKIE OIL MAN] KATE-NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS

[kate1951] ..OKIE OIL MAN Ah, just kidding you Okie !!!!!

[tater] Okie, you never know what somebody has been thru and I just want you to know that I appreciate you and your encouraging words to all of us. You have been a friend and a brother to me even though we have never met. Thank you for all you have done.

[..OKIE OIL MAN] TATER--MY HONOR AND PLEASURE SIR

[IM Viper] ..OKIE OIL MAN What Shampoo do you use? I really do want to know But it's the only question they havent asked you yet... LOL

[..OKIE OIL MAN] VIPER---LYE SOAP

[10sguru] ..OKIE OIL MAN Does Shabibi or Maliki get the credit 4 pushing the button? Who do the Iraqi people respect more? TY 4 all of your positivity!

[..OKIE OIL MAN] RESPECT IN IRAQ----HMMMMM THATS A GOOD QUESTION---THE ONLY PERSON DESERVING RESPECT IN IRAQ IS THE COMMANDER OF THE US TROOPS IN MY ESTIMATION

[jwe] ..OKIE OIL MAN im 4th generation pastor ans want to say thanks you for all you provide here for no charge it had blessed me and my parents

[..OKIE OIL MAN] JWE--BACK AT YOU AND THX

[mort] Bulldog75 -will we still be able to get a reserve in before the rv happens??

[Bulldog75] mort : WHAT HAS YOUR PRIV BANKER SAID?

[kilo15] Okie..I've been invested since early 04. Been in Iraq during the stabilization period. I just like to say that (and I think I speak for everyone) that you have been a true leader in this long journey.

[..OKIE OIL MAN] KILO--AND OUR THNX TO U

[..OKIE OIL MAN] FORGET ALL THE RUMORS--STOP CONCERNING YOURSELVES WITH DETAILS---IT IS FINISHED--ACCEPT THAT AND GIVE THANKS TO OUR FATHER--NO NEED OF CHASING INTEL ANYMORE---JUST SIT BACK--RELAX--AND LET IT COME TO YOU--YOU DON'T HAVE TO CHASE ANYTHING ANYMORE---WE FINALLY CAUGHT THAT ELUSIVE CRITTER----

[mason10] ..OKIE OIL MAN One more time can you tell us what you know about timing? Europe tomorrow?

[..OKIE OIL MAN] MASON--THEY WILL BE CASHING IN

[..OKIE OIL MAN] SOMETHING I DID FIND OUT THAT I DIDN'T KNOW IS WHEN A CURRENCY BECOMES RECOGNIZABLE IT IS ON A 24 HOUR HOLD--I AM HOPING THAT 24 HOUR HOLD IS ENCOMPASSED IN THE EUROPEAN TIMING AND WILL NOT HAVE AN EFFECT ON THE USA

[..OKIE OIL MAN] MASON--IMF RULES

[dinarrv9911] ..OKIE OIL MAN Europe cash-in on Monday. U.S. cash-in on Tuesday?

[..OKIE OIL MAN] DINARRV9911---THAT IS MY HOPE

bryanmc05] ..OKIE OIL MAN my personal banker told me friday that the iqd was showing on his currency report but with no value yet. said it has not been there b4 and it is now reconized as a tradable or whatever the word is currency

[..OKIE OIL MAN] BRYAN--YES IT IS NOW AN ACCEPTABLE INTERNATIONAL RECOGNIZED CURRENCY EVEN AT THE OLD PROGRAM RATE OF 1170 DINARS

[butch1] ..OKIE OIL MAN just a dumb ? if not tradable before how did we buy it

[..OKIE OIL MAN] BUTCH BECAUSE OF THE PRESIDENTIAL ORDER 13303 PERMITTED US TO INVEST IN IRAQ (INCLUDING THEIR CURRENCY)

[ladwiss] Okie From 0 to 100 How sure for this week ?

[..OKIE OIL MAN] LADWISS--WANT A NOTARIZED SWORN COPY DOCUMENT SIGNED BY GOD?????

[ladwiss] No Sir That will not be needed LOL

[..OKIE OIL MAN] CRAFTER--OU AND ALABAMA

[bamatom] Right on Okie roll tide!!!!

[..OKIE OIL MAN] I KNEW MY RESPONSE WOULD DRAW BAMATOM OUT OF THE CROWD--I KNEW YOU COULDN'T RESIST THAT

[vexed] ..OKIE OIL MAN you mentioned building wells in Africa after rv. Is there a particular organization/ministry you plan to work with on this?

[girlgonefishin8] Okie , you are so cute

[..OKIE OIL MAN] GIRLGONEFISHIN8--SCHEDULE AN EYE EXAM DEAR

[wwmfg] hi okie... thank you and yoru crew for all that you all do for us...... do you have any thoughts on what is going on with the CBI website the last couple days..

.OKIE OIL MAN] I HIT THE ARROW ON THE BOTTOM BUT IT STUCK ME IN THE FINGER NOW I HAVE TO GET A PIN AND DIG IT OUT

[jamessmith33] can you ask okie for he can give us a hint on the rate, i know he cant tell us exactly but maybe say yes or no if im close, im hearing $5-$6

[..OKIE OIL MAN] THE RATE THE LAST 3 DAYS IS ALL OVER THE BOARD--NO ONE KNOWS EXACTLY---JUST SPECULATIVE

[bobbysac] okie when do you think is our best time to see the rv on the cbi or forex cites tomorrow or Tuesday

[..OKIE OIL MAN] BOBBY-I HAVE BANKS MONITORING AND WILL REPORT TO ME INSTANTLY AND I WILL POST RIGHT HERE

[..OKIE OIL MAN] IF YOU REMEMBER WHEN IT WAS TRIPPED INITIALLY IT TOOK ME 7 MINUTES TO POST

[wwmfg] hi okie... thank you and yoru crew for all that you all do for us...... do you have any thoughts on what is going on with the CBI website the last couple days..

[..OKIE OIL MAN] 1 PLUS 1--WHAT DOES RUMOR'S EFFECT HAVE ON YOU??

[..OKIE OIL MAN] WWMFG--YES--ALIGNMENT TO ACCOMODATE NEW RATE AND TO CORRELATE WITH THE ISX

[raptor22] Did Okie get a chance to watch Dick Cheney on Sean Hannity today?

[..OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE NOT WATCHED TV TODAY

[John Law] Hi Oakie...Instead of wiring funds to a bank would it be ok to wire transfer to a financial institution like Merrill Lynch or Fidelity for example?

[..OKIE OIL MAN] JOHN LAW--THAT I CAN'T ANSWER

[dinar weasel] ..OKIE OIL MAN what does your non disclosure consist of just wondering I heard alot of us would have to sign one.

[..OKIE OIL MAN] DINAR WEASEL--DOES NOT APPLY TOO YOU

[dinarfaith] Okie I have heard this blessing referred to 333 in the Bible could you explain

[..OKIE OIL MAN] DINARFAITH-NO

[319] Has allawi been seated and has the erbil agreement been activated ?

[..OKIE OIL MAN] 319-YES

[rusty nail] Was $32 oil price to USA just under the sactions; oil for food; and they now sell at world price

[..OKIE OIL MAN] RUSTY NAIL--THIS AGREEMENT WAS NOT OPEN ENDED--IT HAS A TERMINATION DATE FOR THOSE MAKING THAT AGREEMENT--AS TO WHAT THAT DATE IS I AM UNSURE

[chattels] does okie have any info regarding the spread or charges by banks to cash in ?

[..OKIE OIL MAN] THE BANKS I DEAL WITH (2 OF THE BIG 4) HAS TOLD ME THEIR WOULD BE NO SPREAD IF I AGREED TO LEAVE 25% OF THE CASHED IN AMOUNT IN THEIR BANK FOR AT LEAST 6 MONTHS

[..OKIE OIL MAN] LET ME ELABORATE FURTHER ON THE LAST POST--I AM NOT SAYING THIS IS FACT BUT RATHER SOMETHING TO CONSIDER--I WONDER IF THE UST WILL HAVE A DIFFERENT RATE THAN THE CBI---AND NOW I AM WONDERING IF THEY WILL PERMIT SELLERS OF DINAR TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CASH IN--THESE ARE THINGS THAT I AM UNCLEAR OFF AT THIS EXACT MOMENT IN TIME

[bboy] Okie can you expain the concern on "back wires" resulting in advise to move the wired funds to another account asap after being wired from cash-in site????

[..OKIE OIL MAN] BBOY--EXCELLENT PROCEDURE TO FOLLOW TO PRECLUDE ANY POSSIBILITY OF A BACK WIRE WHICH REALLY IS UNLIKELY BUT SOMETHING TO CONSIDER

[gram] Do you mean Dinar Banker may not be allowed to cash us out? If it is imminent, wouldn't they already have been told?

[..OKIE OIL MAN] GRAM--ONLY CONSIDERING POSSIBILITIES--BE A BOY SCOUT--ALWAYS BE PREPARED

[..OKIE OIL MAN] CRAFTER-NOPE

[tourman60] Okie what would preclude a seller of Dinars to be excluded? Thx

[..OKIE OIL MAN] TOURMAN60--JUST RUMORS FLOATING AROUND ABOUT THE UST TRYING TO CONTROL THE FLOW OF DINAR AND ACCOUNT ACCURATELY FOR ALL

[RVRS] Okie you were about to tell us the intel that you were not to tell but the cat was allready out off the hat

[..OKIE OIL MAN] RVRS--NO I WASN'T ABOUT TO TELL YOU ALL THE DETAILS I KNOW----AND NEVER WILL--SOME THINGS ARE NOT TO SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY

[knobby] OKIE, you are one committed hard worker in this RV game, off the dinar for a sec, I am a airfield lighting guy and always wondered if you could tell a difference between the old VASI and the newer PAPI?? hanks for all you do.

[..OKIE OIL MAN] KNOBBY--I NEVER LAND WHEN VASI IS RED

[dannylee] please ask okie why is the oil per barrel so high for america and iraq would be cheaper who is making the price higher??

[..OKIE OIL MAN] DANNYLEE--THE COMMODITIE TRADERS IN NEW YORK

[Tiger Lily] I want to give tithe to my church is it better to give them dinars before RV or wait until afterwards or give dollars after RV

[..OKIE OIL MAN] TIGER--BEFORE--THAT WAY IT WOULD AVOID ANY TAXES ON YOU

[tourman60] is there any possibilty of something like this Rv happening in Libya?

[..OKIE OIL MAN] TOURMAN60--YOUR GETTING A LITTLE AHEAD OF YOURSELF BUT THE RECENT FRANK-DODD ACT PRECLUDES THIS OPPORTUNITY TO BE AVAILABLE TO YOU AGAIN UNLESS YOU CAN PROVE NET WORTH OF 10 MILLION DOLLARS OR MORE AND FALL INTO THE CATEGORY OF BEING TERMED A SOPHISTICATED INVESTOR---THIS WILL LET THE LITTLE PEOPLE OUT OF THE NEXT OPPORTUNITY BECAUSE ACTUALLY YOU AND I WERE NOT TO BE INCLUDED INTO THIS INVESTMENT---IF PRES BUSH IN PRESIDENTIAL ORDER 13303 HAD NOT INCLUDED THE KEY WORD "INVESTMENT" WE WOULD NOT HAVE HAD THIS OPPORTUNITY-----WHEW----ASK QUESTIIONS THAT DOESN'T REQUIRE SUCH A DEGREE OF ELABORATION----HA HA

[sunnyg123] Do you think most of the banks will be able to verify our dinar on the spot or will they want to send them off? Dont want them to leave my hand w/o a deposit slip.

..OKIE OIL MAN] SUNNYG123--I AM NOT THE BANKER

[sully44] Does Okie still believe they will be wealthy in Eourope tomorrow?
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down