IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pdreher (RUMOR IQD Reinstatement First in Sept then RV in Dec): PTR 8/10/11 6:01AM FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

pdreher (RUMOR IQD Reinstatement First in Sept then RV in Dec): PTR 8/10/11 6:01AM  FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty pdreher (RUMOR IQD Reinstatement First in Sept then RV in Dec): PTR 8/10/11 6:01AM FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:35 am

pdreher (RUMOR IQD Reinstatement First in Sept then RV in Dec): PTR 8/10/11 6:01AM FROM ANOTHER SITE

I have been in IT for over 29 years now. I can’t possible see how the CBI.IQ site crashing would have any significance with postponing the RI or RV of the IQD.

Ask yourself this question: If I was in charge of triggering the most significant change that could potentially impact the entire world and adjust out of economic turmoil would I hold it up due to a bank site being down?

The anwer is so logical ,,,,,,the answer is NO. So why is everyone falling for this ploy. Its just another one of those silly, stupid ideas someone heard and then used it as another excuse as to why the RV is not taking place. Just because you can back it up with one small shred of evidence (yes the site did crash) doesn’t make all the garbage that come afterwards all true too.

Stop falling for this crap. Wake up everyone!!!!!

The Iraq dinar will RV when the country is ready for it. A fact is already known that the IQD will do a reinstatement first with added equity since 2003 then do an RV shortly there after. Don’t cash in all your dinars at once. Hold on to some for later cash in too.

I am hearing RI on or around 9/15 with an RV around December timeframe. Hang on its coming. Hope the rest of the world can hang on too!

Peace to Everyone
Best Regards,
Mountain Goat

Yodel Layyyy EEE Hooo!
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down