IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quietlearner (Why the RV in Iraq should happen before Sept 15): DV 8/15/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Quietlearner (Why the RV in Iraq should happen before Sept 15): DV 8/15/11  ON ANOTHER SITE Empty Quietlearner (Why the RV in Iraq should happen before Sept 15): DV 8/15/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:49 am

Quietlearner (Why the RV in Iraq should happen before Sept 15): DV 8/15/11

GOODMORING,

In the past several weeks the out pourning of information and misinformation continues out of Iraq. In recent news events we are told that the lifting of the zeros will not affect the currency value, that it will be happening soon, and that it will take three years to complete.
In simple analazise of the Re-demonimation of the Iraq moneys, and the removal of the zeros, it simply put should not in any way change the value of the currency. Re- denomination serves for the sole purpose of reducing or eliviating the large currency notes. In this case the later. Why should a re- denomination, in anyway, change the value of a currency that Iraq must show as stable? Moreover, when we review PM. Maliki’s announcement the day before yesterday, Link ommitted please see DV iraq related News, in regards to the Re- Valutation of the Iraqi currency it should become clear that these two issues are completely seperate and truly one has nothing to do with the other, less the fact that a re-denomination with out an increase in currency value, would undermine Iraqs own stated intention to reduce the currency in Iraq. How many times have we heard this? Many, of us have been told this via Shabbibbi, Maliki, and so on.

In mys last post surround this subject I used a very simple ideal to surmise an RV window. The elements surround an RV in my opinion where as follows

1. The implementation of the Ebril Agreement
2. The completion of an HCL
3. The official naming of GOI

The third and final in this list is now posted in the Iraq Related News section on this site.

In my opinion the RV is going to occur on the heals of the GOI naming. I can not find anything that will stop them from it now. PM Malik hs stood firm on the GOI before he would allow any type of RV. He and He alone has been in control of this RV from the start. Between the Ebril and now the GOI PM Maliki has personally insured the success of Iraqs Future. See with the seating of the GOI coupled with Ebril agreement, Iraq is assured that there will never be another Huesiien the Insane and in my opinion voids the Chapter 7 issue with UN on its face, because when the Signed and Implemented protections of the Ebril agreement are in place and are coupled wirh a voluntary GOI the results are very powerful. The power is that if any “Nation or Nations Citizens, inclusive of its own, attempts to change, disprupt. or impede the natural progression of free world democracy, the UN shall immediately act with any and all force necessary to disolve the threat at hand.”
That should just about wrap this one up.

As you know my first Posted date is for this to go down by the 15TH of Sept. I honestly cant hardly believe that have completed all of this allready. It truly testifies to me that I am bearing witness to the emergence of a potential world super power in the very near future.

I will reserve the same date and hope that it happens much, much, sooner.

The RV, any moment, its right on the heals of the this Naming of the GOI.

Quietlearner,
Buy on the Rumor, Sell on the News
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

Quietlearner (Why the RV in Iraq should happen before Sept 15): DV 8/15/11  ON ANOTHER SITE Empty Re: Quietlearner (Why the RV in Iraq should happen before Sept 15): DV 8/15/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:50 am

Buy on the Rumor, Sell on the News

WRONG!! DO NOT BUY ON THE RUMOR, THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT.
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum